"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Meeting chicks way younger. I mean like 18-20. This chick.

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well here is the thing. There is this cute girl. I mean by cute HB 6.5 to 7. Not super hot but she's pretty. Anyway she lives in my sub division so I see her riding her bike like when I'm jogging or like today I ran into her at the clubhouse where the mail boxes are located and she was getting her mail. Anyway, I said he to her and just asked what her name was since I always see her around and told her who I was as well.

The only downside why I worried is because she doesn't look over 20. I mean, she drives obviously so we know she's not like dateline NBC material but I worry with this age range that the girl like might only be 17. I see her riding her bike during the day a lot which makes me think she's over 18 and in college but you never know.

So what do you guys who when you see attractive chicks who are in that 18-20 year old range to make sure they're over 18? I mean because these days how a lot of girls look older than what they really are.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I have two 20yo from tinder I’m targeting

Do what you want within the law
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I have two 20yo from tinder I’m targeting

Do what you want within the law
They have their age listed. Btw I would strongly recommend taking a screen capture of their profile to back your arse up just in case. In real life case meeting them this young do you recommend flat up asking how old they are before going on a date then?
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Op, I know you're a newbie and have started a lot of treads over the past few days ( as many do, like a kid with a new toy), but I sense you really over-analyze everything. Q: "I'm not sure how young a girl is?" A: Ask her out and if she says yes and ask her some playful questions about work, school, family, etc. Problem solved. Simple.

I recommend you regularly read the SS posts as all usually center around 4-5 common topics and especially the DJ Bible. THEN, if something hasn't been addressed recently, ask away.

But the over-thinking everything is going to drive women away, kill your chances, and drive you nuts.

Good luck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I have come to the conclusion that the only 18 year old poontang that I will touch will be via professional transaction.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
.

So what do you guys who when you see attractive chicks who are in that 18-20 year old range to make sure they're over 18? I mean because these days how a lot of girls look older than what they really are.
Chat her up the way i do plates after pulling out. Utter indifference and assumed attraction. Check her ID kuz.

In before pedo panda lololol
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Chat her up the way i do plates after pulling out. Utter indifference and assumed attraction. Check her ID kuz.

In before pedo panda lololol
Giggity!! I dunno, I just like them younger lately. Especially after these flakey women in their 30s. Now I'm in the 18-20 range lol.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Giggity!! I dunno, I just like them younger lately. Especially after these flakey women in their 30s. Now I'm in the 18-20 range lol.
Flaky at 30+ is gross. Its because of the epiphany near post wall cannot gamble. SMV death door is knocking. She cannot risk anymore time on the carousel with guaranteed resources.

Don't be made to feel shame for liking top form SMV.
 
Top