Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short Men Video

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this video on women and short men the other day. Nothing surprising really, it just explains why women prefer taller men.
Makes sense, they think that if a guy is bigger, he will be better able to protect them, and they will feel safer with them. Biology and all.

The one thing that struck me is several of the girls said that one reason is that they like to feel smaller. I have never quite heard this before, exactly. Makes sense, as men we often like to feel bigger, and thus more powerful. So I imagine that a women feeling smaller will feel more feminine, petite, even submissive.

Part of the masculine/feminine polarity. Nothing new, really, but I had never quite heard it put quite that way. I've heard a lot of women say they wish they were taller (I prefer short women myself). But I've never heard girls say they like to feel smaller before, exactly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys work so hard trying to figure out women when the biggest single thing they have to keep in mind is that women DESPISE WEAKNESS in any form possible.

They despise poor men who cant afford food, they despise weak men that cant defend themselves from other men, they despite weak men that cannot even defend themselves from their own woman.

The reason why pushers and criminals turn girls on its not because they are "bad boys", its because they can handle threats or being a threat themselves.

Bouncers hardly are the most interesting or pretty guys in the club yet as you know they are quite popular with the girls.

Forget morality or fairy tales, women select men the same way cavewomen were selecting cavemen and they behave the same way once the guy is considered "strong" enough".

Size, aggressivity, ambition, lack of inhibitions are all factors that girls want in a man.

They overpower their own nature only when they want more comfort and cares which is basically when they approach the wall, thats when that wealthy shy programmer begin to exists.

Being short is one of the many forms of weakness in a woman's mind, they are too dumb to realize that a short skinny fighter can overpower a much bigger man, that would require some brain for them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's funny...I prefer small skinny cute chickies. Seems to work out.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought today’s women were “strong and independent”, why would they need a man to “protect” them? Protect yourself, hoe. They don’t teach self defense classes only to men, the gym isn’t for men only.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought today’s women were “strong and independent”, why would they need a man to “protect” them? Protect yourself, hoe. They don’t teach self defense classes only to men, the gym isn’t for men only.
Society has conditioned women to be self defeating. It's sad.

A

AJ84

It’s not about women actually needing men to protect them, it’s the feeling that they are more feminine with a taller man.
You all prefer young fertile women but is it because you want to have children with all of these women and become fathers to various kids or is it because of how being with a young attractive fertile woman feels? Feels good to be with a young woman in her prime even if the intention isn’t to marry her and have 20 kids right?

Well, it feels good being with a tall man who looks healthy and strong, even if the intention isn’t to have him fight in battles or defend us from bears lol.

There’s more to being attractive to someone than just those examples of course, as many women date men shorter than them and many men date women who are not young and fertile, but few people are going to say they don’t like tall strapping men or young fertile women.

It is what it is.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about women actually needing men to protect them, it’s the feeling that they are more feminine with a taller man.
You all prefer young fertile women but is it because you want to have children with all of these women and become fathers to various kids or is it because of how being with a young attractive fertile woman feels? Feels good to be with a young woman in her prime even if the intention isn’t to marry her and have 20 kids right?

Well, it feels good being with a tall man who looks healthy and strong, even if the intention isn’t to have him fight in battles or defend us from bears lol.

There’s more to being attractive to someone than just those examples of course, as many women date men shorter than them and many men date women who are not young and fertile, but few people are going to say they don’t like tall strapping men or young fertile women.

It is what it is.
From my experience the really short women are the ones so obsessed with height. I’m talking 5’4” and down......OBSESSED WITH HEIGHT. I want to see the 5” heels she wears all the time that would prevent her from dating a guy that’s 5’9”, but yet many won’t even consider a man UNDER 6’ no matter what other qualities he may posses. They’ll take a 6’ bum over a 5’10 guy who’s in shape and has a lot going for him.

A

AJ84

From my experience the really short women are the ones so obsessed with height. I’m talking 5’4” and down......OBSESSED WITH HEIGHT. I want to see the 5” heels she wears all the time that would prevent her from dating a guy that’s 5’9”, but yet many won’t even consider a man UNDER 6’ no matter what other qualities he may posses. They’ll take a 6’ bum over a 5’10 guy who’s in shape and has a lot going for him.
And many men won’t accept a square shaped flat butt flat chest woman no matter what other qualities she may possess.

I get what your saying and I’m not saying it’s right, but it is what it is. Some people are very stuck on a type and won’t budge. Fortunately, many people have a type but it’s not written in stone and some end up falling for someone who isn’t what they usually go for.

I would say, that the average woman prefers a man taller than her but there are many women who end up falling for men their height or shorter.

It’s getting past the physical preferences that’s probably the most challenging. So for a woman as I described above, she can’t change her square body type (no hips) and flat butt and chest without surgery. A very short guy can’t gain height without surgery either.

They will need to make more an effort to appeal to the opposite sex, to get past the initial superficial stuff that we ALL are influenced by. Again, it’s not right but this is just how it is.

The average American guy is approx 5’9, by the way, not 6’1 so even if 99.5% of women preferred someone taller they are out of luck, just like most men won’t be dating a Victoria secret model look alike lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not about women actually needing men to protect them, it’s the feeling that they are more feminine with a taller man. You all prefer young fertile women but is it because you want to have children with all of these women and become fathers to various kids or is it because of how being with a young attractive fertile woman feels? Feels good to be with a young woman in her prime even if the intention isn’t to marry her and have 20 kids right?
I think the point is that what we find attractive derives from our reproductive instincts. Females want a strong man who can protect and provide for the family, males want young fertile women who can provide offspring. We're programmed to find these attributes attractive to further the survival of the species, whether we want to reproduce in that moment or not. And sometimes nature will take its course in spite of our intentions.

From my experience the really short women are the ones so obsessed with height. I’m talking 5’4” and down......OBSESSED WITH HEIGHT.
This matches my experience as well, and it makes sense if you think about it. The smaller, shorter women are in greater need of a strong protector than a larger woman.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about both; they are not mutually exclusive. One feeds the other.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
short guys really have a hard time if not in dating then in careers

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
google dateline profile on short men it is an extreme handicap
A short man needs his rivals to be child molesters for him to have a chance (2:05:23). :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7" and I fail to see it. It doesn't help, but it doesn't stop you.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point i guess it all comes down to how you measure success