"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

c0cky and Funny

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
What would you do if you over did c0cky and funny in text?
She thinks it's true and keeps asking me if what I'm saying it's true or if I'm kidding.

What a naive and dumb chick. What should i do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
What would you do if you over did c0cky and funny in text?
She thinks it's true and keeps asking me if what I'm saying it's true or if I'm kidding.

What a naive and dumb chick. What should i do?
Keep texting simple and short. Too much opportunity for miscommunication/misunderstanding if it gets too involved. C&F is better done in person… Too edgy for text and needs viewed facial expressions for good delivery.
For current situation, tell her you were joking and leave it at that.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Stop texting so much and dont lay it on so thick it become a corny shtick
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Ended up in the friend zone today. Deleted her number already. Waste of time.
 
Top