“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tinder truth

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Age
50
Sexual + not sexual looking = weirdo

Your pic? You got those chicks on your face, hit the gym tomorrow morning. Two month it takes.
Actually I don’t know why I got banned. I think it was because I said in my profile that I did not prostitutes because I kept getting solicited by them.

I don’t know understand your words. I hit the gym 3-4 times/week.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I've found that if you don't post your pic(s) that make her say, "wow, he looks bad As5" then you're not getting any views much less messages. My problem is taking pictures that make me look Badas5 as my most badas5 (fully clothed) but just like Dukes of Hazaard reckless look. In short hair I can't seem to pull off that look and when she meets me in person, she may feel hoodwinked. But my advice is that in order to get Any kind of play online, you must look to where she says, "he's badas5, I'm messaging him" in her small mind.
 
Top