Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short guy has meltdown in public, rants about OLD

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was freaking out and picking fights. Of course he got tackled.
The guy that tackled him was a douche cano too. Yeah he was mouthing off and stuff but I would have just laughed at him, if he got in my face (or in his case, come face to my belly button) I would have laughed even more. He was nothing to be afraid of whatsoever, the guy that tackled him would have NEVER done so against someone his size or even my size (5’10) because he knows he would have gotten his brains beaten out.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The guy that tackled him was a douche cano too. Yeah he was mouthing off and stuff but I would have just laughed at him, if he got in my face (or in his case, come face to my belly button) I would have laughed even more. He was nothing to be afraid of whatsoever, the guy that tackled him would have NEVER done so against someone his size or even my size (5’10) because he knows he would have gotten his brains beaten out.
lol true he was just trying to be hero beta white knight cuck

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He complains about OLD but he is fat and out of shape...gotta maximize your success rate before you complain..he basically minimized it
It doesn't matter; it's so over for him that it hasn't even started.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
All it took was an employee being pleasant with him, and smiling at him, and he got aggressive at her and flipped his lid.
You know what kind of smile that was. Lol
We didn’t get to see the lead in.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what kind of smile that was. We didn’t get to see the lead in.
The way it was described, the employee (a female) looked up and smiled at him pleasantly, the way any employee would do to extend greetings, and be pleasant and welcoming to a customer. No hidden message, no hidden innuendo. It's a bagel shop at 8am full of people for Christ's sake.

But feel free to turn a simple greeting into some sort of warped feminine imperative agenda narrative, lol

A

AJ84

Yes

Right now he's just a little troll who can't control his anger and would possibly be physically abusive in private to a woman.

If he we're rich then I would start to think that he was entitled, angry and probably abuses women in private and gets away with it because he has friends in high places and can pay people off.

But I hear what you are trying to imply, that some woman with overlook this serious personality flaw IF he had good wealth behind him. There's so many reprecussions for overlooking an obvious anger management issue. It's scary to be involved with someone who has a temper.
Yeah. And the second link where they interviewed him goes deeper into who this guy is: an angry out of shape man with psychiatric problems that he chooses not to seek help for, who lashes out at the public and basically asks to get his butt kicked. He’s doing this to himself.

So many people try to improve their looks, life, well-being etc, and this ticking time bomb walks around being his own worst enemy then wonders why women aren’t lining up to blow him? Give me a f**king break lol. No sympathy for morons like him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. And the second link where they interviewed him goes deeper into who this guy is: an angry out of shape man with psychiatric problems that he chooses not to seek help for, who lashes out at the public and basically asks to get his butt kicked. He’s doing this to himself.

So many people try to improve their looks, life, well-being etc, and this ticking time bomb walks around being his own worst enemy then wonders why women aren’t lining up to blow him? Give me a f**king break lol. No sympathy for morons like him.
But the guys on this site want to point out that it's HER fault for giving him "that kind of smile"

FFS

I've been in the situation where I was just being KIND and some male fool made more out of a smile and hello than there actually was, and he wants to blame me for his own stupid assumptions, and behave in a manner where I am wondering if I can get out of this moment physically unscathed.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t see how she smiled in the video I watched so I can’t comment on that. Some people are just socially awkward af and a simple smile from someone can be misinterpreted by another party. I know the guy is an Ass bag and needs to seriously take a long look in the mirror at himself but the dude that tackled him was a loser too. What shmuck does that? I mean if the dude had physically assaulted someone or pulled out a knife or gun THEN you tackle him, not for running his mouth though. I absolutely abhor white knights more than guys like the short dude to be honest. Someone trying to impress the ladies by acting tough, just makes me laugh because I know it’s so fake as hell but women can’t see that. They eat that fake tough **** up.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

this guy is average, you mean average people deserve to die alone? OK

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is not average. "Average" ppl are sane, average ppl are reasonably tempered. If this is your definition of 'average' you need to keep refining your understanding. His behavior repels. He will die alone because of his choices, not because women conspire. No sane person wants to be partnered with crazy

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is not average. "Average" ppl are sane, average ppl are reasonably tempered. If this is your definition of 'average' you need to keep refining your understanding. His behavior repels. He will die alone because of his choices, not because women conspire. No sane person wants to be partnered with crazy
Well one thing I’ll say about him, he’s avoiding the friend zone at all costs.lol I guess repelling all women is better than being in their friend zone.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
lolll you say thiz cuz hez not chad

if he waz chad youd say hes masculine and azzhole but hot

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The way it was described, the employee (a female) looked up and smiled at him pleasantly, the way any employee would do to extend greetings, and be pleasant and welcoming to a customer. No hidden message, no hidden innuendo. It's a bagel shop at 8am full of people for Christ's sake.

But feel free to turn a simple greeting into some sort of warped feminine imperative agenda narrative, lol
I have no idea what you are talking about.

A

AJ84

5’2, out of shape, with psychiatric problems, living out of a van and raging at strangers is the average guy?

And I never said he deserved to die alone, but he needs a personality adjustment.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS is why ladies give their numbers out when they don't want to, this is why ladies try to remain pleasant even when they don't want you around, this is why ladies don't get curt and forecfully say "no!"
Let's just laugh at him together as people sazc. We get your points, but we're men, so it's like you're nagging us lol

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
5’2, out of shape, with psychiatric problems, living out of a van and raging at strangers is the average guy?

And I never said he deserved to die alone, but he needs a personality adjustment.
i guess poor and little bit fat men dont deserve love but women of same quality do

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
But the guys on this site want to point out that it's HER fault for giving him "that kind of smile"
Not at all. I think he’s an idiot. But don’t be coy. You’re way more socially adept than that. You know how easy men are to fluster and wreck. Just the right kind of smile or look can send a guy like this off the rails. The white knights were pretty funny. We didn’t get the lead in and context before the outburst.

You asserted openly the danger of men. Nothing else. I hear that narrative all the time. Lol

Of course it’s all men’s fault. Hahahaha