"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Caught feelings for a girl

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
"Familiarity breeds contempt."

This pertains to relationships in the early courtship phase, relationships that are "exclusive," AND in marraiges, too.

Every knucklehead who seeks exclusivity or who proposes marraige thinks he has found that special woman who is going to somehow defy the 50% divorce rate and fill his heart with a lifetime of love and romance. But the reality is that relationships often fizzle simply because people get bored of each other.

Just the way it is in my opinion.

Human nature.
True. I am jealous of couples that manage to stick together long term though
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
She just texted me this: “My impulse bug is stilll biting. I’m on the road driving to my dads cabin for a few days :)”

I am very tempted to reply back. I might keep her around and see what happens
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
She just texted me this: “My impulse bug is stilll biting. I’m on the road driving to my dads cabin for a few days :)”

I am very tempted to reply back. I might keep her around and see what happens
she didnt invite you?
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Nope. There’s a decent reply though. I’ll ask her where was my invite? Haha
im wondering who she's really going to visit

haha tell her you're on your way and will see her soon, see what she says
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Age
34
So I asked her where was my invite? She replied: “Haha I left super last minute but if you leave now, you’ll be here before midnight :p”

I sure as hell would if I wasn’t busy with work and stuff!
 
Top