Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Manosphere course peddlers

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing it. I honestly don't trust anyone selling an online course. It's all over the "manosphere." From Andrew Tate to Hunter Drew to Anthony Dream Johnson.

Andrew Tate:
"Buy my PHD course for $279 and learn how to get girls and have them make money for you.Trust me. I'm a millionaire. Look at my lambo." Yeah, I bet you are buddy! Bunch of morons are funding it by buying your courses and sending money to you girls. Heard his "PHD" course basically just tells you to message girls in your city on Instagram.

Hunter Drew
Don't know much about the guy. ADJ buddy it seems. Called me a stupid idiot for calling him out on Twitter. Says "we offer free videos too." Oh, I bet you do ramble on your videos to convince people to pay you money.

Anthony Dream Johnson
"Come to my convention. Meet Rollo, godfather of the red pill." Kicks Rollo out right before the convention and refuses refunds.

Glad I get my content from here and haven't paid these cons a dime. Stick to sosuave gentlemen. I ventured out a bit. Everything else is a sh12 show!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All of them smells like Corey Wayne the conman.

Bet their best sales gimmick is "how to get ur girlfriend/wife back with a few easy to follow steps".

I finally finished Rollo's youtube vid, just one, sorry to say this to some fanboys here, the man has no power body language, he's prone to stuttering, he looks down right pathetic.

And this only confirms my view that he's Mr. Passive.

Nothing wrong being passive but to get a whole swaddle of cry babies on the hypergamy crusade is downright foolish when it's at best a bandaid for egotistical fragile minds.

Work on ur masculinity and as it grows within you, hypergamy doesn't exists.

Wife is a Succubus ? Dismiss.

Girlfriend is a demon ? Dismiss.

But if women keep leaving you for other men, then dismiss ur mindset and cultivate a new one where women wants to be near you always.

Gents, to keep a women's initial love and let it grow you 1st must hv admirable qualities that's generates genuine respect from her.

There's no way around that.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Should Atom Smasher take over The Rational Male?

Atom is engaged to a woman who he has said gives him zero shhit tests. Basically Atom is her Chad who doesn't have to jump through her hoops.

Rollo has spent X number of years passing shhit tests his wife gives him. Which would make him a male jumping through hoops to pass for her approval.

Is it a time for changing of the guard at The Rational Male?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Atom is engaged to a woman who he has said gives him zero shhit tests. Basically Atom is her Chad who doesn't have to jump through her hoops.

Rollo has spent X number of years passing shhit tests his wife gives him. Which would make him a male jumping through hoops to pass for her approval.

The more relevant questions you should ask is should Naughty Ninja take control of his life and destiny?

If so, how should he go about it?

Because creating multiple handles just to troll in Sosuave smacks of desperation for attention.

You're a smart fella, an intellectual, learn how to navigate socially, Zekko and Samspade obviously did, you're got no good excuses.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
The more relevant questions you should ask is should Naughty Ninja take control of his life and destiny?

If so, how should he go about it?

Because creating multiple handles just to troll in Sosuave smacks of desperation for attention.

You're a smart fella, an intellectual, learn how to navigate socially, Zekko and Samspade obviously did, you're got no good excuses.
Spazcel you might want to take your own advice since the only thing you've managed to navigate in life is tranny chasing and now over 6000 sperg-a-licious shytposts on an anonymous forum.

Poor lil Spazm coping through it's miserable existence by using so suave as it's own bizarro world, comic book, power puff girls diary.

Get well soon. Were all praying for you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spazcel you might want to take your own advice since the only thing you've managed to navigate in life is tranny chasing and now over 6000 sperg-a-licious shytposts on an anonymous forum.

Poor lil Spazm coping through it's miserable existence by using so suave as it's own bizarro world, comic book, power puff girls diary.

Get well soon. Were all praying for you.
That means I'm highly capable with a mind that's above par.

What might take you a whole day to figure out, I'd only need a nano second.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's one of those things people will always pay for, same as "how to lose weight" and "how to get rich quick."

I could understand someone who really needs it paying for an in-person coach to teach him and push him. Beyond that, it's a combination of dedication, common sense, trial and error, and willingness to change.

A friend of mine who's very red pill tried to launch an advisory business for wealthy men who had trouble meeting women. He bailed because the potential clients who messaged him were way more hopeless than he was expecting. At least a couple of them thought it was a mail order bride service.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have no idea who those people are. I'm assuming they are from a podcasts?

How on earth did you manage to get yourself banned from Tinder btw?

Eh, I think if you've been here nearly a year, then you should be seriously thinking about progress made. Relationships had, people met, barriers overcome, things learnt, people in and out of your life, and other growth. And be really honest about it with yourself. I think sosuave can be too enabling/coddling.
Got a whole thread tracking my progress.

Tinder undid the ban. They mistook me for the scammer.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd like to oblige, but I'll be announcing my bid for the presidency shortly.

I've never been that into the Rational Male. Too academic for me. I'm a bit more of a down-to-earth, do what's practical kind of guy. I generally agree with his principles but I always find my mind wandering when I read the blog.

Gotta say, you're right about one thing... I'm not jumping through any hoops. When you find one of those quality women, you find that you're not sitting around fretting about her habit of doing this and that (this is the story of my previous life). Instead you think of her and realize she is an adjunct to life and a helper, and how fortunate you are. In my previous life, every girlfriend caused me many sleepless nights.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me are all these life coach scammers. Now every hot girl is a life coach. Im like "b1tch please you got everything handed to you on a silver platter because of your looks. How the fook are you gonna coach me in anything."

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And this only confirms my view that he's Mr. Passive.
Yeah. I mentioned this in the other thread. If he could trickle a little into dominant it would be better.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing it. I honestly don't trust anyone selling an online course. It's all over the "manosphere." From Andrew Tate to Hunter Drew to Anthony Dream Johnson.

Andrew Tate:
"Buy my PHD course for $279 and learn how to get girls and have them make money for you.Trust me. I'm a millionaire. Look at my lambo." Yeah, I bet you are buddy! Bunch of morons are funding it by buying your courses and sending money to you girls. Heard his "PHD" course basically just tells you to message girls in your city on Instagram.

Hunter Drew
Don't know much about the guy. ADJ buddy it seems. Called me a stupid idiot for calling him out on Twitter. Says "we offer free videos too." Oh, I bet you do ramble on your videos to convince people to pay you money.

Anthony Dream Johnson
"Come to my convention. Meet Rollo, godfather of the red pill." Kicks Rollo out right before the convention and refuses refunds.

Glad I get my content from here and haven't paid these cons a dime. Stick to sosuave gentlemen. I ventured out a bit. Everything else is a sh12 show!
well said I agree between here and Neil Strauss I have changed tremendously