Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone here love forensics as much as i do:)

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've done my share of digital forensics law enforcement and am certified. Used to do more of it at my former department. It's fun stuff but one thing I will tell you, things don't happen as fast or as easily in real life as they do on TV. What Special Agent McGee on NCIS can do in 60 seconds can take weeks or months in the real world.

logicallefty

Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big fan of Forensic Files, ever watch that show? Documentary series about various crimes (mostly murders) and how the cops solved them using forensic evidence.

These days there are so many cameras around, forensic evidence is mostly supplemental it seems...still interesting though.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big fan of Forensic Files, ever watch that show? Documentary series about various crimes (mostly murders) and how the cops solved them using forensic evidence.

These days there are so many cameras around, forensic evidence is mostly supplemental it seems...still interesting though.
good point what's your major?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in Illinois South of I80, about 90 minutes from downtown Chicago

are they available online?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point what's your major?
Just your basic Communications flunky...

are they available online?
They used to have all of them on Netflix, but I'm not sure if they still do. FilmRise, the production company, started its own channel/app (I have it on my Roku) and has the episodes too. Also, I think a lot of them are on YouTube.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome always liked the show major crimes most dram on tv is whack with the exception of elementary