Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I focus on over the next year?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently decided to take a break from trying to meet women and instead focus on other things in my life, which has lead me to feeling really relaxed and just content with my life.

-I finished up my degree this spring, it was just in general studies, and was originally supposed to be going to physical therapy school this fall but instead will be starting next year.

-Through the late summer of last year through this spring I was investing heavily into crypto and currently sitting well into the 5 figure range, my litecoin is especially doing well.

-My place is payed off and I currently have a part time job, around 20 hours, that's bringing in some good money without having to spend all that much time working. I only work 3 days per week and have 4 days completely to myself. Right now I'm just saving up money for school next year but also to keep some aside for possible investment/trading opportunities that may arise.

-I'm still working out and staying active, recently found I've put on a lot of muscle lately, which I hadn't even noticed until I took measurements and looked at logs from a few months ago. Asides that I'm just taking care of myself, eating well, staying active, getting a massage once per month, etc.

-Now that I've finished my degree I have more free time and besides working out I've been spending more time with my friends, watching movies, going hiking, reading, etc.

- Sometime late next spring or summer I'm planning on moving to the Phoenix area for my PT program, currently living in a different part of AZ, and most likely will be rooming with one or more of my friends. I'm actually really looking forward to it but it's so far off, though I know this is going to bring me a ton of new opportunities.

What else should I be doing during this time frame because I can't think of much else I can be working on.

Last edited:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age I would do the following :
  1. Learning and practicing stock trading including bonds , mutual funds , etc . "Saving account" should be your new bad word. Banks and other public websites has a wealth of information about stock trading, also they have practice account to start with fake money and test your skills .
  2. Try to buy your first property ,and read about real estate .
  3. I would stay far from crypto currency , it is more like gambling than a knowledge based game , however if you are making money good or you.
  4. If you have business idea this is the time to execute it , once you get hooked with full time job , it will be more hard to have time for your business.
  5. If you are looking for serious relationship with beautiful young girl , then this would be your time, once you pass 30, it will become more hard to get younger women , unless you are 7+ in look department .
  6. Try to find the purpose of your life, what do you want to do if all the options was available to you?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At your age I would do the following :
  1. Learning and practicing stock trading including bonds , mutual funds , etc . "Saving account" should be your new bad word. Banks and other public websites has a wealth of information about stock trading, also they have practice account to start with fake money and test your skills .
  2. Try to buy your first property ,and read about real estate .
  3. I would stay far from crypto currency , it is more like gambling than a knowledge based game , however if you are making money good or you.
  4. If you have business idea this is the time to execute it , once you get hooked with full time job , it will be more hard to have time for your business.
  5. If you are looking for serious relationship with beautiful young girl , then this would be your time, once you pass 30, it will become more hard to get younger women , unless you are 7+ in look department .
  6. Try to find the purpose of your life, what do you want to do if all the options was available to you?
I've already got a home that is payed off, so I already have that taken care of right now. I'm looking to sell next year before my move to Phoenix. I'm not planning on buying when I first get there, especially since I've never lived there, but I'll be in the area for 3 years due to school.

I'm looking to start physical therapy school, so when I'd get out I'd have a pretty solid job that I could get almost anywhere making some good money.

As for crypto, I haven't really been buying any lately and just going to hold on to what I have now, which is more than enough to make a ton of money.

As for dating, I'm trying to find a girl but that's just been so difficult for me where I live that I just decided to give it a break. I'm in really good shape and take care of myself, so it's not like I'm having issues due to being fat or what have you. However, I'm aware of the fact that as I get older it is going to become very difficult for me to find women that are single, let alone actually compatible with.

I'm currently 29, turn 30 next year, so I'm not old but I'm not very young either.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, you are doing very well in life.