Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rollo kicked off rmg and 21

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are going to go hanibal lector and start eating each other lulz!

JUNE 2, 2019
21 Convention Dates Cancellation
I’ve got some bad news. Due to some unfortunate misunderstandings and internal conflict within the 21 Convention organization I will no longer be speaking at the Poland or the Orlando dates this year. I have been either been unfairly maligned by this group through a campaign of disinformation or through some simple misunderstandings and have been cut from the list of speakers.
I’ve invested a lot of time and energy into seeing this convention become the Red Pill Summit I’ve always said the Manosphere needs, but I am no longer welcome within the group. In spite of this I still believe the organization is a positive and needed element of the ‘sphere and I have no ill feelings for anyone in the organization or the speakers.
Furthermore, the Red Man Group podcast will be dissolved. As of this writing I’ve been locked out of the channel I helped create along with our other co-hosts (Donovan Sharpe and Hunter Drew) and apparently the decision has been made to disband the channel. I’m not entirely sure. I will still continue to produce my own channel (Red Pill 101) on YouTube and it’s possible I may collaborate with others in the future, but for now I don’t know how that will look.

Link above

June 2, rollo cancelled his 21 con Poland appearance and further talks. RMG is being disband.

I always assumed it was a cash grab and that the majority of the panels were betas pedaling more crap similar to pickup but not actually getting laid or getting girls lol

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dang... Good on him for calling them out tho

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dang... Good on him for calling them out tho
1st rich. Now rollo.

IMHO, AJ is a manic depressant who married a hooker lol

Steve the dean is a married dating coach lulz before MySpace.

I like rich and rollo but I am not fooled about the ability to pull on the regular (if at all).

There's far too much ego and no cohesion. 21 and RMG and rational male should be kept separate. Its not a solution but it definitely puts together the picture. It debunks female nature and victimhood following the wall.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Men's group will suffer these types of things as inner degenerates seek to capitalize on the condition of men and even more importantly the destruction and implosion of such groups to disintegrate the collective bonding of men aligned with the purpose of making a better world for all.
This will be fought against...tooth and nail. Destructive and hidden intent to destroy is not a new game. The social programming runs deep. I did not support this group and only partially watched two different videos. That Socrates guy turned me off and then the supposed high end PUA did a class on the dangers of damaged women. It was pathetic. A full grown man talking about how a woman destroyed him and wrecked his entire paradigm.

The truth is, he was flawed from the beginning. His precious ideas about good women, FROM the man's point of view is a social conditioning program. Men have no real idea of what a good woman is and just how rare it is. IF, it exists at all in the present culture.
He learned how to be an accomplished PUA but his mind was full of garbage. He is a failure on that alone.

So no. I didn't support this group nor did I even partially watch any more videos.

A part of me is like DEEZEDBRAH. The fall to the communist/leftist/feminist paradigm seems almost a foregone conclusion. At that point civilization as we know it will fall. 20,000 years from now people will be digging up our ruins and wildly speculating on the causes of our decline and fall.

Last edited:

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody know what happened? Is there a video where the group disagreed and couldn’t get past it? There is speculation from modern life dating’s post suggesting money is the culprit. How does money get Rollo disbanded?

I’m lost on this one. I used to follow the RMG group and learned some interesting viewpoints but not since Richard Cooper was dismissed. I’m not sure what happened there either?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Watch Rich Cooper's most recent video on YouTube on his channel Entrepreneurs in Cars. He explains there.
I just did. I could not agree with him more. The weasels got into the hen house.

Last edited:

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men's group will suffer these types of things as inner degenerates seek to capitalize on the condition of men and even more importantly the destruction and implosion of such groups to disintegrate the collective bonding of men aligned with the purpose of making a better world for all.
This will be fought against...tooth and nail. Destructive and hidden intent to destroy is not a new game. The social programming runs deep. I did not support this group and only partially watched two different videos. That Socrates guy turned me off and then the supposed high end PUA did a class on the dangers of damaged women. It was pathetic. A full grown man talking about how a woman destroyed him and wrecked his entire paradigm.

The truth is, he was flawed from the beginning. His precious ideas about good women, FROM the man's point of view is a social conditioning program. Men have no real idea of what a good woman is and just how rare it is. IF, it exists at all in the present culture.
He learned how to be an accomplished PUA but his mind was full of garbage. He is a failure on that alone.

So no. I didn't support this group nor did I even partially watch any more videos.

A part of me is like DEEZEDBRAH. The fall to the communist/leftist/feminist paradigm seems almost a foregone conclusion. At that point civilization as we know it will fall. 20,000 years from now people will be digging up our ruins and wildly speculating on the causes of our decline and fall.
Society cannot stand these communist, fascist pressures for long. Either there will be a strong push back, which will most likely lead to some sort of conflict or we will fall back into the dark ages. There is no middle ground on this one. And the most chilling part is, if the fascists win by default due to inaction or due to the outcome of some conflict, it will be worse than the dark ages.

The dark ages everyone was screwed. In this new version of the dark ages, the politburo will have all the technology, the power, the money and the control. They will sit at the top and lavish themselves, all the while the rest of us sitting in abject poverty and squalor, at least those of us that survive. The dark ages eventually lead to the Renaissance and we escaped from that to some degree.

This scenario we can never escape, they will literally have control over everything. Don't agree with us, boop, with our digital commerce control, we can simply flip a switch and you can't buy anything, go anywhere, talk to anyone or even work to make money. You essentially no longer exist once they flip that switch. I suppose you could go be the man on the mountain but I'm sure they have something in mind for those folks too.