"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Should I just give up with OLD as an option? Banned from Tinder

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Yesterday morning I opened up a tinder profile, tried some different pictures compared to what I tried a while ago. Anyway, I didn't go back on until later that evening, started swiping and I ended up with over a dozen matches, whereas before I literally would get 0. I messaged all of them, and a few messaged back, some pretty quickly and others a couple hours later. Most of them were just a few exchanges that did no result in any conversation. However, with one of them we ended up messaging back and forth for an hour and in that time frame I already knew what part of town she lived at, availability and then we decided to meet up on the weekend. I asked for her number but didn't get a reply back, which I didn't think much of because it was already past 12 so I figured she went to bed.

Anyway, I wake up this morning to find my account had been banned lol. It's not the end of the world but it was super frustrating because when I finally was getting results, especially to that degree, it was all for nothing because of my profile being taken down.

Bumble doesn't work on my phone for some reason, so that's out. Online dating sites (POF, match, etc.) the quality of women in my area is abysmal on there, so I'm not even going to bother. Also, in the past I've messaged women on there, had actual chat conversations go back and forth for a good amount of time, ask for the number and poof.....gone.

I feel like just totally writing this off as ever being an option for me because I either get no results or when I do something always happens that blocks it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Get a new phone number and change up the photo, or at least do some JPG quantizing on it (I have a hunch they check for folks with the same exact profile image file).
 
Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Get a new SIMM card and change up the photo, or at least do some JPG quantizing on it (I have a hunch they check for folks with the same exact profile image file).
When I go to login with my phone number it goes right this. I could easily use a different picture for my profile but I'm not entirely sure how I go about working around this ban.
 

Attachments

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Well, asides from having to let everyone know what my new number is that wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Set up a free Google Voice account. It gives you a number that lets you call/text people over wifi. Forward that number to your current cell number. Bam
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Set up a free Google Voice account. It gives you a number that lets you call/text people over wifi. Forward that number to your current cell number. Bam
Thanks, I never heard of that before. I just got myself a google voice number so that worked and now I'm back on tinder lol.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Making people think they are being punished by banning them on Tinder? We are in a strange world when they do you a favor and call it punishment.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Making people think they are being punished by banning them on Tinder? We are in a strange world when they do you a favor and call it punishment.
They do stuff like that on social media, which is all controlled by leftists.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
They do stuff like that on social media, which is all controlled by leftists.
You have no business on social media as a masculine man unless it’s a part of your business model. You’re right. It’s feminine. Just look at all those betas. Hahahaha
Poor little boys.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top