Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with resentful males

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I’ve noticed throughout my journey of physical self improvement is that it’s harder to make friends with new males.

Specifically over the past year, I’ve gotten myself into phenomenal shape through diet and exercise and I easily could pass for a professional athlete. I am in better shape now at 38 than I was when I competed in Muay Thai in my late 20s. I’m 6, 200lbs of ripped lean muscle, and have an 8 pack in the right lighting.

I say this not to brag.

18 months ago, I was 20lbs overweight, and when I dropped into places where I’d meet new men for the first time (Muay Thai gyms, pubs, friends of friends etc), it was easy for me to build a rapport and expand my network of male friends.

I find that now, men avoid me in these places, and give me short one word answers when I try to chat them up. Even though I try my best to be friendly and approachable, which has never been an issue for me in the past.

Are these guys simply haters, or has my attitude perhaps changed in a way that I’m not realizing, making me less likeable?

My long standing male friendships have not been adversely affected by my improvement - just a few jokes here and there when i order vodka soda and chicken breast on beer and wing night.

Anyone else in this forum have similar experiences after improving themselves?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not sure. Maybe it's your attitude.. I'm pretty sarcastic, so some people do not like that about me. I tell them that's their problem, not mine. IDGAK, and neither should you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who can stand before jealousy?"

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You seem fazed by it, why?

If u r not fazed by it then you won't even mentioned this much less noticed it to begin with.

It's an unmanly trait more so for one who claims he is a warrior.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6' and 200 lb lean muscle? Really. How many cycles have you been on.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero cycles, train daily HARD and often twice a day, sore 75% of my life.

Im not that big. If I wear a baggy hoody I just look like a normal, fit guy.

And you’re right Spaz, I shouldn’t care at all. I wouldn’t say I’m fazed but I’m just trying to understand it a little better.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mooching? Lol. Way off there bud. Where the heck do you losers come up with these theories? Unless you’re in an extreme minority, you have absolutely nothing to offer me financially or otherwise. My car is probably worth more than your house.

Love the keyboard jockeys. You’d haze me would you? If I was standing in front of you, you’d probably avert your eyes.

Need to get off the board. Too many poseurs like you trying to come off as alpha, waste of my time.

Have fun in mommy’s basement jerking it to poornhub

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listens to echo chamber, gains nothing.

Slight discord, runs off.
Not running off lol. Pointing out that your response was not only completely useless, but an opportunity you jumped all over to puff out your chest and try to be a big man. I don’t get hazed buddy, ever. Not everyone likes me, but absolutely no one tries to walk over me.

I’m all for constructive criticism and am not above that if it comes from a genuine person. But you’re making baseless comments and assumptions with no purpose other than to come off as a big man to the rest of the dudes in here. Most are likely smart enough to see through it, but it’s still a waste of my time to have to sift through drivel like yours to get the good nuggets of information.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are saying is contrary to any sort of reality that i've ever known... which means that it's complete nonsense.

Thought you made quite the point in your other thread about all your high value male friends, and I said then that you are a complete clown.

Have a proper conversation or don't, you fvcking fringe lol
Lol now we are onto name calling.

“Contrary to any reality I’ve ever known... which means it’s nonsense”.

What you’ve just said is that anything outside of your reality isn’t valid. That any world views that deviate from yours are nonsense.

Not only are you a poseur, but you are a narrow minded simpleton.

And I hope calling me a “clown” and a “fringe” online got your shrivelled little pecker
good and hard. Because we both know that you’d never say it to my face.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll let you respond to this and give you the last word you so desperately crave. Time to shower - so I smell nice and fresh when I fvck my married plate in a couple hours. Because I’m a bottom feeder with no morals, as you pointed out.

Goodnight, cuck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else in this forum have similar experiences after improving themselves?
Credit rsd Tyler, captain red beard for my piece. He once discussed people seeking order through consistency. By you transcending, getting jacked, getting girps, living it up, etc. People deem you changed, trying to be cool, and they pushback. Likely, its due to actually being a cuck or trying to be cool in high school. In your predicament, likely its jealousy and people projecting.

Acquisition of new friends.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it a rest, Larry no mates.
I ain't got no motherfvckin friends
That's why I fvcked yo' bltch, you fat motherfvcker
(Take money) West side, Bad Boy killers (take money)
You kno who the realest is niggaz we bring it to you (take money)

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in your late 30s, you shouldn't really care about what a bunch of loser males think of you, seriously.

I have also dealt with what you are describing here for much of my life. When I was younger I didn't quite understand it but as I've gotten older I've learned that their behavior is stemmed from insecurity and jealousy.

Serenity

Reaction score
Everyone mentions jealousy, that would be resentful. I think most guys just feel intimidated and a bit fearful, not so much resentful although there's guys like that too. They feel inferior but doesn't necessarily resent you because they see you as superior, so they feel awkward and it's hard for you to get close enough to become friends.

Looking around myself I see so many guys acting in various irrational ways, those subtle actions that lets me know their insecurity and exactly what they're insecure about. They're probably not aware of their insecurity and definitely not aware of how noticeable their avoidant behavior is. I find it kinda funny, but also a bit sad. I can't become friends with those guys because their minds can't handle my point of view. I don't have the intimidating physical appearance you do, it's my personality and confidence that's intimidating.

I think the only thing you can do about that (apart from looking less fit) is continue being non-threatening and hoping you meet a guy like me. Someone who isn't affected by how you look and don't mind making friends.