"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

New chick (advice needed)

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
113
Reaction score
5
I need some thoughts on what I’m going to do. I’m currently sleeping with 3 women. I took out this new chick on Sunday and she’s a smoke show. Problem is I know she’s also dating a ton of dudes. Just my gut

I’m taking her this Friday. I texted her tonight and no response. My thought a date. I’ve been out with her once, so I get it. But I actually didn’t want her to leave in the AM

When she texts me back either late tonight or Thursday, should I ignore it until Friday, when I see if it’s srill on?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
If you have to resort to ignoring on purpose then what's the point? It's pretty much a dead end when start playing that game.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I need some thoughts on what I’m going to do. I’m currently sleeping with 3 women. I took out this new chick on Sunday and she’s a smoke show. Problem is I know she’s also dating a ton of dudes. Just my gut

I’m taking her this Friday. I texted her tonight and no response. My thought a date. I’ve been out with her once, so I get it. But I actually didn’t want her to leave in the AM

When she texts me back either late tonight or Thursday, should I ignore it until Friday, when I see if it’s srill on?
If she texts back a response to your text and it’s a positive response, why would you not text back? Unless you don’t want to see her on Friday?

If you ignore a positive response from her to your text, she may assume you are not interested and by Friday will have a date lined up with another guy.

I’m not suggesting you blow up her phone with text up to the actual date but unless she’s being rude in her text back or she’s flaking on meeting you, there’s no reason to ignore her imo.
 
Top