Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Low testosterone

Sensor

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone had such problem? Is it possible to treat it naturally?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What do you consider low testosterone?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on if you have primary or secondary hypogonadism. Secondary means there is a somewhat external cause of your low test... this can sometimes be corrected if it’s primary your testes are incapable of producing sufficient amounts of testosterone. You should get your blood work done and see what your levels are. It’s a very, very complicated system.

I had a 680 total testosterone level, 16 free test and a shbg of 66.... the shgb binds up your testosterone and renders it useless. So even though I have a normal level it’s much lower because of the high shbg. I went on trt and do twice a week injections of test and twice a week injections of hcg. Once your dialed in the therapy will change you life. I never had an issue with my sex drive but on trt it’s similar to when I was 16... my joints feel better, I sleep like a baby and wake up fully refreshed, confidence and motivation is through the roof... and I can gain muscle and lose fat like I am 20 again.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on if you have primary or secondary hypogonadism. Secondary means there is a somewhat external cause of your low test... this can sometimes be corrected if it’s primary your testes are incapable of producing sufficient amounts of testosterone. You should get your blood work done and see what your levels are. It’s a very, very complicated system.

I had a 680 total testosterone level, 16 free test and a shbg of 66.... the shgb binds up your testosterone and renders it useless. So even though I have a normal level it’s much lower because of the high shbg. I went on trt and do twice a week injections of test and twice a week injections of hcg. Once your dialed in the therapy will change you life. I never had an issue with my sex drive but on trt it’s similar to when I was 16... my joints feel better, I sleep like a baby and wake up fully refreshed, confidence and motivation is through the roof... and I can gain muscle and lose fat like I am 20 again.

What kind of test/ what amount are you taking?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testosterone cypionate 160 mg a week broken into two injections on Monday and Thursday.