"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Get in shape an or in enough shape to look good in clothes

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Women say they are into looks that's total BS you have to look like a masculine man its the way it is. I see these guys in their 20s-30s acting and dressing like boys. Trust me I've gotten the attention of many women that have boyfriends that scream beta male, the guy gets all jealous and thinks he can pick a fight and realizes may be not.

Summer is just starting in my area of the world we have shed the winter clothes women are starting to wear revealing clothing men should be wearing appropriate clothing. It was the first early summer long weekend here in Canada brings the tourists to where I live a guy is kinda appalled the way other men present themselves, sloppily dressed, out of shape or just plain being a weak ass man.

I'm not in prime athletic shape but I'm fit enough I look good in my clothes I wear 34 inch waist jeans I don't have a big gut hanging off me and I don't have b*tch tits pushing through my T shirt. I'm lucky enough to be born with a naturally muscular frame and broad shoulders for being a 5-9 guy, along with masculine facial features and a full head of hair with some gray streaks coming in I'm 42 years old. I can attract the attention of women easily married or single, being a strong introvert that is saying something, I'm the strong silent type I talk with my eyes and facial expressions.

It seems like we've lost masculinity or its disappearing at a rapid pace.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Women say they are into looks that's total BS you have to look like a masculine man its the way it is. I see these guys in their 20s-30s acting and dressing like boys. Trust me I've gotten the attention of many women that have boyfriends that scream beta male, the guy gets all jealous and thinks he can pick a fight and realizes may be not.

Summer is just starting in my area of the world we have shed the winter clothes women are starting to wear revealing clothing men should be wearing appropriate clothing. It was the first early summer long weekend here in Canada brings the tourists to where I live a guy is kinda appalled the way other men present themselves, sloppily dressed, out of shape or just plain being a weak ass man.

I'm not in prime athletic shape but I'm fit enough I look good in my clothes I wear 34 inch waist jeans I don't have a big gut hanging off me and I don't have b*tch tits pushing through my T shirt. I'm lucky enough to be born with a naturally muscular frame and broad shoulders for being a 5-9 guy, along with masculine facial features and a full head of hair with some gray streaks coming in I'm 42 years old. I can attract the attention of women easily married or single, being a strong introvert that is saying something, I'm the strong silent type I talk with my eyes and facial expressions.

It seems like we've lost masculinity or its disappearing at a rapid pace.
Being fit is hard work. Which is why most people in general aren't. If it were easy then there wouldn't be an entire industry around it. Or so many people trying to achieve it... And failing. But I'm not saying that to dismiss being fit and give people an excuse I'm saying it so you understand why it is the way it is if you don't already.

Anyways: a lot of men don't know how to dress. This is a well known fact. It's not ingrained in us the way it is for women growing up. But a man that knows how to dress and has the attitude to match is a rarity and is not a force to be reckoned with that's for sure.

I am still working on building my wardrobe to a point where I am proud of it. But I do consider myself as someone who knows how to dress. For anyone who reads this and needs a place to start:

Fit is king.
Doesn't matter if your shirt cost $2000.. if it doesn't fit correctly then it might as well have been $2. If you're wearing a suit it doesn't mean you're dressed sharply.. it needs to fit right. Get a tailor, worthwhile investment.

If you want to take it further:
One Dapper Street
Alpha M
TeachingMensFashion
(YouTube)
 
Last edited:
Top