Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you donate your sperm to a lesbian couple

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my wife are struggling to conceive

I've wanted a son my entire life. An "heir" if you will

It's p!ssing me off and I'm starting to feel like Henry the VIII

I want to leave my mark on the world before I die

Obviously the child won't know me which sucks

But I can't think of any other solution here

I know it's a weird one but any thoughts? Do you care about passing on your genes?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuggling for how long?
How old is your wife?
Took me and ex 2 year before she got pregnant.
So if wife is young enough go see a doctor and be patient.

I would not donate to Lesbo couple, too much stuff could go wrong

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do somewhat care about passing on my genes. A new development since I stopped being a brainwashed leftist moron.

That said, if they're able to somehow come after me for child support, **** NO.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know genes is only a part, I would be a lot more pissed if a kid had my genes become a moron because I was not there to guide him well, and not let him do the same mistakes I did, simple things who could be prevented, some mistakes will have to be made anyway

so really, I would ant up the sex with wife to have the kid then just fap one out

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know genes is only a part, I would be a lot more pissed if a kid had my genes become a moron because I was not there to guide him well, and not let him do the same mistakes I did, simple things who could be prevented, some mistakes will have to be made anyway

so really, I would ant up the sex with wife to have the kid then just fap one out
+1
Well said

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do want kids someday. Not now, but someday. I do care about passing on my genes. If for no other reason than things don't look good in the dating world for my brothers, one of whom already went through a divorce, and I might be the only one to have a good family. Which, I do want.

Genetics aside, your kid can still grow up to be a ****ty person, or otherwise one that doesn't agree with you. Just look at our society today, plenty of kids end up wanting nothing to do with Mom and Dad. It's not getting any better.

To others reading: Don't have kids until you're ready to. In your case, some couples just can't have kids. See your doctor, talk to him about your issues and you can see what your options are.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope wouldn’t do it.

Why do it just for the sake of doing it, especially if he wouldn’t know you?

If you didn’t get to raise him and be apart of his life, It’s hedonistic to simply just want to procreate because you can. I would imagine to donate and not have that connection, it would create a massive void knowing he/she is out there, without me to guide his/her way trough this complex world

Edit: I also don’t think I want kids either. I would rather have a highly sexual and fun relationship with my woman, spending money on vacations/travel/dates than toys and pampers, and new school supplies. Also seeing sex dry up slowly drifting apart would be heartbreaking

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If you go for it just make sure to go through the proper channels through a fertility clinic or the goverment will make you pay child support.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuggling for how long?
How old is your wife?
Took me and ex 2 year before she got pregnant.
So if wife is young enough go see a doctor and be patient.

I would not donate to Lesbo couple, too much stuff could go wrong
That's kinda reassuring cause we've only been trying for a year and a half

Nope wouldn’t do it.

Why do it just for the sake of doing it, especially if he wouldn’t know you?

If you didn’t get to raise him and be apart of his life, It’s hedonistic to simply just want to procreate because you can. I would imagine to donate and not have that connection, it would create a massive void knowing he/she is out there, without me to guide his/her way trough this complex world

Edit: I also don’t think I want kids either. I would rather have a highly sexual and fun relationship with my woman, spending money on vacations/travel/dates than toys and pampers, and new school supplies. Also seeing sex dry up slowly drifting apart would be heartbreaking
Because it's your legacy, whether you raise them or not they still have your genetics

One day he will most likely try to contact me, and I would be thrilled by that

I would die a happy man knowing that my genes will continue rather than fade away into nothing

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go for it just make sure to go through the proper channels through a fertility clinic or the goverment will make you pay child support.
Haha What else would he have done? Jizz in a turkey baster at his lesbian friends place or find someone off Craigslist?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's your legacy, whether you raise them or not they still have your genetics

I would die a happy man knowing that my genes will continue rather than fade away into nothing
And he would be confused AF and be slightly resentful.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see a doctor yet?
For.me and ex it was simple as a metformin prescription, its usualy for diabetes but help fertility on women.

Second kid it just took like 2 month prescription made a word of difference.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Haha What else would he have done? Jizz in a turkey baster at his lesbian friends place or find someone off Craigslist?

Someone posted in these forums about a guy in a childless marriage giving a sample of his sperm in a cup, to a lesbian couple who wanted to have a child; the guy´s wife was ok with this. Years later a goverment official asked the lesbians who was the father of the kid and they made him pay child support.

Totally unfair because the guy didn´t had sex with the lesbian. He did them a favor. Only difference was no medic or clinic involved.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see a doctor yet?
For.me and ex it was simple as a metformin prescription, its usualy for diabetes but help fertility on women.

Second kid it just took like 2 month prescription made a word of difference.
We've had simple tests done but all normal so far but she's going back soon

That's interesting tho, it will be worth looking into that

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone posted in these forums about a guy in a childless marriage giving a sample of his sperm in a cup, to a lesbian couple who wanted to have a child; the guy´s wife was ok with this. Years later a goverment official asked the lesbians who was the father of the kid and they made him pay child support.

Totally unfair because the guy didn´t had sex with the lesbian. He did them a favor. Only difference was no medic or clinic involved.
I'm British. I don't think we get as badly a$$ r@ped by the courts as men seem to do in America

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your genetic legacy will end at some point anyway. Your son, if raised by a lesbian couple, is almost guaranteed to grow up a homosexual himself. Maybe he’ll even be raised as a girl and end up thinking he’s “transgender” and cut off his d!ck. In any event, he won’t be passing on any genes, I can assure you. And he won't be contacting you either because his lesbian "parents" will never tell him about you. Why would they - you are just a sperm donor to them.

How would it feel knowing that you have a son, somewhere, who is being mentally abused, brainwashed, and raised as some kind of a postmodernist freak? Having children implies taking responsibility for their upbringing. If you want to have a kid and your wife can’t conceive, divorce and find another wife. I know it sounds cruel but you have to figure out what your priorities are.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not look into surrogate pregnancy where you have another woman host your wife's ovaries and once the child is born you and your wife raise the kid. Or how about invetro fertilization?

I would never let anyone else raise my children. Simply having my genetics is not enough, they need to learn and adopt the wisdom, philosophy, culture and principles of their father if they are my children otherwise it really isnt my legacy that i leave behind.

A

AJ84

We've had simple tests done but all normal so far but she's going back soon

That's interesting tho, it will be worth looking into that
There are options for both of you, meds like Lamath suggested. Fertility issues are commonly from the woman but men can also be the cause of the fertility issues as well if there are problems with sperm quality. Get tested if you haven’t already done so.

Also donating sperm to a lesbian couple:
1) does nothing to solve the fertility issue with you and your wife.
2) does not ensure your genes are passed on (only the one time, really).
3) does not mean the child will look for you in the future.

It depends on the context of how you donated the sperm. If it was a lesbian couple you know then it’s more likely the child may be told who your are. If it’s via a sperm bank or some Craig’s List thing with strangers it’s much less likely your identity would ever be known to that child.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Get the wife checked up.

If she's not fertile then there's plenty of options for you to take.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get the wife checked up.

If she's not fertile then there's plenty of options for you to take.
Worst cast scenario just upgrade the wife to a younger model lolllll

On a serious note there are many option avalable look at them all first.

Having kids for me is the greatess thing, only downside it changed most wome priorities and not for the best.