Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cancelled Netflix

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The official reason I put in the comments was "Your content is fvcking disgusting."

I do NOT wish to be forced to see some ugly azz b1tch with a split tongue as the first thing I see.

Your torture game show is beyond sick, you should have just fvking stuck with Jeopardy.

Black Mirror? WTF.

All I see are pregnant b1tches, gay fags and enough Marvel shyt even the hardest of core fans don't give a shyt about. And Creepy shyt.

Netflix is a reflection upon society, and we are all FVCKED.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that bad I barely watch it though
You watch that crap with the meth addict and her split tongue? Or were you talking about the Preggo Moms show or the Torture game show? Or how about fvcked plastic surgery, is that on your watchlist?

Or how about the endless sea of shows dedicated to fugly cougars.

Sorry I'm just sad at humainity. I just want to go to Netflix, Twitter or even fvcking youtube without getting grossed the fvk out.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You watch that crap with the meth addict and her split tongue? Or were you talking about the Preggo Moms show or the Torture game show? Or how about fvcked plastic surgery, is that on your watchlist?

Or how about the endless sea of shows dedicated to fugly cougars.

Sorry I'm just sad at humainity. I just want to go to Netflix, Twitter or even fvcking youtube without getting grossed the fvk out.
Didn't know Netflix had those shows. I watch at most 2 movies a month, the most recent was last night. Last show I binged (which is rare) was Ozarks

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Netflix has plenty of decent shows.

But if you just turn it on and let it's algorithm feed your brain with using any rational effort or thought, then yeah I could see a problem.

Or if you want to use the crud on Netflix to morality signal, then yeah I could see a problem too.

But Netflix reflects life in general. Mostly crap, and if you just take what life gives you you'll end up with crap.

But if you learn to do some sorting, qualifying, etc., you can find some hidden gems.

Complaining is easy. So easy that everybody can do it.

Sorting and qualifying, not so much.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch allot of movies and TV shows off of Netflix per month. With mobile device access I'm able to download content and watch it on the go. The OP simply, as he said, has not watched the Black Mirror TV show or given it a chance, or is familiar with some of the great content that is on Netflix.

I do not know what the split tongue thing is referring to. I've looked at most of Black Mirror which is a TV show that introduces us to actors such as Daniel Kaluuya, Donald Gleason, and others like starting their acting careers off this British channel 4 TV series. This is like a modern tech slant to Twilight Zone and some of the episodes rival some movies that have been released in the past 8 or so years. Their episodes are weird that you have to sit through the first 20 minutes or so before it really picks up, but once it picks up, really picks up. I credit, a youtube vlogger, "Beyond the Trailer"/Grace Randolf for her videos which encouraged me to watch this TV-show. If it weren't for her, I probably would not have given this TV series a chance.

There is another website I look at called "What's Leaving Netflix Canada". I normally scroll through content that's due to leave Netflix and then look at both the IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes ratings to evaluate if a gem or movie that I might like is leaving. In this function, I've some across films that have played in international film festivals which have won awards. This has put my attention to some high-quality and experimental art-house films that weren't wide-released, but have merits in and of itself that might make it worth a shot to watch. Some lesser known movies that are good may have been referred to me by watchmojo missed movie releases for a given year, or other youtube video reviewers. In a modern digital age, it's easier to get referral of lesser known but high quality movies (i.e. due to the fact it was not advertised well enough, wasn't wide-released, or was overshadowed by other major releases) from youtube videos without actually knowing people who are into this. Again, if it wasn't for these supporting websites, video reviewers, then I might not be using Netflix much at all.

Another credit for this consumption is that I also have a home theater system which consists of a decent sized 58 inch HD TV and a projector. Prior to this set-up I may only have watched movies I was super excited about but not be too crazy about art-house films (i.e such as Leave No Trace) or some children's movies (i.e. but are crafted in such a way that adults can watch as well -- such as Incredibles, Christopher Robin,). However with the new set-up I'm more apt to watch this type of content because it's more palatable blown up in size.

Lastly is the documentaries, nature based movies, watching animals in the wild, watching cooking videos, which are also all on Netflix. Not something minor at all but there is lots of general interest based stuff. I'm guessing you might be able to see most of this stuff for free on youtube anyway. However, with websites such as "What's Leaving Netflix", if any good docs are leaving, I may be more inclined to watch them, then if I'm not aware that it's leaving where I would not otherwise watch it since that incentive is not there on youtube.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Anything else" section is where this needs to be. You need some cheese for that whine!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Netflix, but I'm not even sure what shows the OP is talking about. I've heard of Black Mirror, but haven't seen an episode.

I watched all the Monty Python stuff they had on there, also all the Trailer Park Boys, which is dumb but entertaining. The documentary on Robert Johnson was pretty good.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I wish we could only pay for half the price to watch the stuff we actually want to watch instead of paying full price to have access to the stuff I want to watch and a bunch of garbage.

Same with most amusement parks. Maybe you just interested in a few rides and some parks do give you the option to pay for ride but in a lot of the parks you have to pay for an entrance that includes everything.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel Netflix. Search up and find some documentary’s. Fill your head with what you want. Netflix is catering to all of America, and most people will just watch whatever. There’s good finds on Netflix, but for some reason you’re just focusing on the bad.

Or wait, better yet: drop the remote, turn the tv off, go outside and open a book.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Netflix, but I'm not even sure what shows the OP is talking about. I've heard of Black Mirror, but haven't seen an episode.

I watched all the Monty Python stuff they had on there, also all the Trailer Park Boys, which is dumb but entertaining. The documentary on Robert Johnson was pretty good.
Black Mirror is one of my favorite shows ever made by Netflix. It's what I envisioned the future to be made into a series.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cancel Netflix. Search up and find some documentary’s. Fill your head with what you want. Netflix is catering to all of America, and most people will just watch whatever. There’s good finds on Netflix, but for some reason you’re just focusing on the bad.

Or wait, better yet: drop the remote, turn the tv off, go outside and open a book.

This is a really good service for streaming documentaries.

Also, OP, check out The Great Courses audio books.

Netflix has Star Trek!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Netflix has Star Trek!
Good point. I had never watched Deep Space Nine before in its entirety, so I used Netflix to catch up.
I've seen every other Star Trek series except the current Discovery one on CBS All Access. Can't sign up for every streaming service lol.

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
The official reason I put in the comments was "Your content is fvcking disgusting."

I do NOT wish to be forced to see some ugly azz b1tch with a split tongue as the first thing I see.

Your torture game show is beyond sick, you should have just fvking stuck with Jeopardy.

Black Mirror? WTF.

All I see are pregnant b1tches, gay fags and enough Marvel shyt even the hardest of core fans don't give a shyt about. And Creepy shyt.

Netflix is a reflection upon society, and we are all FVCKED.

Well i have signed up for Netflix; watched some pretty awesome shows like Brooklyn 99 , some documentaries, cartoons and movies.. Adam sandlers new movie is awesome called murder mystery but yes it got some really stupid choices of shows but thats society and they are giving whats in demand. its a business they need to survive

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Netflix pushes a lot of garbage on users and I can't blame the OP for canceling, it's his prerogative. I hardly ever use it and am using a family member's account, so am not paying for it. Like others said, you have to dig for decent stuff.

I may have mentioned this before, but they produced a stand up comedy series with a lot of up and comers. The sets were only 15 minutes, like being at a club. I thought that was a great idea. I watched all of them and almost all were unfunny. Most were angry SJW types fighting the patriarchy and whatever else. I can forgive anything that's funny...Dave Chappelle constantly tackles racism and he's hilarious. These, not so much.

Also, there was a full comedy special Netflix was pushing (which it produced) that was supposed to be groundbreaking or amazing or whatever. It was this Australian lesbian, I forget her name. I had never heard of her so I gave it a try. Again, I don't care who you are or what you do, funny is funny. I think Ellen DeGeneres is funny, for instance. But this woman not only went out of her way NOT to be funny, after several minutes of decent jokes she TOLD the audience that she was going to stop using her negative experiences for laughs. So she went into a rant about how she got her a$$ kicked and sexually assaulted to a mostly-silent auditorium. I was flabbergasted and shut it off. They basically bait-and-switched a #MeToo speech for a comedy special. (Again, Dave Chappelle had a funny bit about jerking off Harvey Weinstein in his special.) I felt bad for the customers in the audience who paid to sit in the Sydney Opera House or wherever and get yelled at. Imagine hiring someone to do a job and instead they start ranting at you. Anyway, this sums up for me how tone-deaf Netflix can be. I subscribed to HBO GO and they have plenty of movies plus their own original stuff, definitely more worth it.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Netflix does have a lot of decent content if you search for it and add it to you list. I don’t really even notice what it pushes i guess. I don’t know where you guys are seeing that. Tons of great stand-up, Star Trek, The Office, first few seasons of Black Mirror (the last was horrible), etc.

Also regarding HBO GO app: WESTWORLD! So, so good!

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is a huge zit, that needs to be popped.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the documentary called Three Identical Strangers on Netflix. I watched it today and it’s amazing. Pretty dark and interesting.

Last edited: