Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone here make money selling on EBAY/CRAIGLIST/AMAZON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would like to know the pros and cons of each one:0
I make a full time living from it. Been doing so for 6 years.

Pros: work from home, or wherever. With an unlimited income potential.

Cons: you can lose the entire business at any time. You’re your own boss, but you are not ebays CEO, nor are you Jeff bezos, etc. They can and will kick u off if you fvck up. A lot of times, even if u don’t fvck up. Why? People lie. Customers are people. Your competitors are people. Most of the complaints/negative feedback will come from women.

Your retirement plan will come from your own brain.

Your medical insurance will be up to you.

Super competitive = lower than expected margins.

I hate people. I hate rush hour traffic. I hate anyone having authority over me. So I put up with the cons. But I’m well aware of the risks. I don’t have (nor do I want to have) children and I don’t have a wife. So I’m only responsible for myself.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it as a side business, it is getting harder everyday, in the past an eCommerce could get some sells from time to time, now it need full time dedication to be able to generate some sells, beside that, most of good items some one is already buying in bulk and selling it in very low price on Amazon or Ebay.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made several hundred $ this year selling on Ebay. Examples of my biggest sales $50 for some AIphone screen thing for door/security systems that I got from helping demo a building at work. Previous tenants left a bunch of phone system stuff on the walls in their IT closet. So, it was up for grabs.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Source cheap e-cigarettes online and then rent a small space right outside the entrance of ur local supermarket, sell it and the refills.

Make some good fast money and then when business starts to dip slightly, sell the entire business.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Source cheap e-cigarettes online and then rent a small space right outside the entrance of ur local supermarket, sell it and the refills.

Make some good fast money and then when business starts to dip slightly, sell the entire business.
Umm, no. Good way to get arrested by the cops or ATF.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback anyone shop at bealls discount stores and sell online that what i plan to do.Again thanks for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.