Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What are my chances tonight? Are they good?

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
Ok, recently I just posted a thread about this woman that I am having a fling with in a bar in my town. We always meet during Saturdays. I will keep the back story short so you guys can be the judge.

1) Two weeks ago on a Saturday, we went for a drive and I ended banging her but I did not c*m. However, I made her c8m 3 times in a span of around 10 - 12 minutes. I got positive reviews from her like "You are so good", (She was really drunk) "Your dic8 is so big" (She could have just said that to make me feel good) and "I love you". After the deed she asked me permission to hold my right hand and kiss it.

2) Last Saturday was "Whiskey Dic8" day. Just couldn't get the damn thing up. She thought she was doing something wrong. I assured her it got nothing to do with her and that I was drunk. On the drive back to her home she was asking me questions about why it was happening and stuff. I don't know if she went through something like this before. Just outside her home, after I parked my car she leaned into me and we kissed for a short while before she exited the car. By the way I can't go to her home because she has a husband. She's married.

What do you guys think of my chances tonight? I am really curious about how things will unfold.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

handle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Messages
893
Reaction score
108
How will our evaluation of your chances benefit you?
 

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
Another person's perspective and experience would be highly valuable for me right now. PLEASE HELP.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Thanks for your response. I will just have a shot of vodka to socialise and it’s hot coffee ☕ for the night
If you disappoint her sexually one more time that will most likely be the end of it. You know you can perform when your not inebriated, show her THE GOODS tonight. Rock her world
 

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
7
If you disappoint her sexually one more time that will most likely be the end of it. You know you can perform when your not inebriated, show her THE GOODS tonight. Rock her world
I will make her happy tonight.
 
Top