Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Comes Down to Looks - Cold Hard Truth

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well about 80% of it comes down to looks... This doesn't mean you have to look like Brad Pitt but the woman has to find you attractive. At that point you need game but if she doesn't find you attractive it's almost a moot point...

That's what I've concluded from all my experience. I do the same routine with every girl I meet, some girls are into me and some aren't..

I met an attractive female doctor a few years back who's theory sticks in my head... She said it all comes down chemistry and it happens beneath the surface right away.... She said she knows within seconds to minutes of meeting someone if she finds them attractive.

Like I said you don't have to look like Brad Pitt... you can even be 300lbs and have a girl where that looks triggers that attraction where it wouldn't if you were some guy that looks like Brad Pitt.

Every girl is different and attracted to different things in guys... A lot don't even consciously realize what features these are too, but they know whether they are attracted or not when they meet someone.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS!!!! ANYTHING ELSE YOU ARE BEING FED IS COMPLETE BS!!!!

THE SOONER YOU ALL REALIZE THIS THE BETTER!!!!!!!!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Well about 80% of it comes down to looks... This doesn't mean you have to look like Brad Pitt but the woman has to find you attractive. At that point you need game but if she doesn't find you attractive it's almost a moot point...

That's what I've concluded from all my experience. I do the same routine with every girl I meet, some girls are into me and some aren't..

I met an attractive female doctor a few years back who's theory sticks in my head... She said it all comes down chemistry and it happens beneath the surface right away.... She said she knows within seconds to minutes of meeting someone if she finds them attractive.

Like I said you don't have to look like Brad Pitt... you can even be 300lbs and have a girl where that looks triggers that attraction where it wouldn't if you were some guy that looks like Brad Pitt.

Every girl is different and attracted to different things in guys... A lot don't even consciously realize what features these are too, but they know whether they are attracted or not when they meet someone.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS!!!! ANYTHING ELSE YOU ARE BEING FED IS COMPLETE BS!!!!

THE SOONER YOU ALL REALIZE THIS THE BETTER!!!!!!!!

trueman i agree so much

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO it all comes down to how you make her feel

Sometimes looks does it, sometimes banter, hell sometimes an item of clothing

Take a look at Ed Sheeran

Do you think that guy would have a single swooning girl in his life without his songs?

It's how you make them feel that does it

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Do you think that guy would have a single swooning girl in his life without his songs?

nah in his case its fame too

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

As an above average looking man, I can attest to this 100%. I’ve had less success with women than my less attractive counterparts. I’m 6’0, green eyes, jacked, lblack hair, beard. Do I get stares? Sure. Mostly from gay men, but also women obviously. But that’s it. I’ve been better with women in the past being less attractive than I am now. So I have to agree with you. It’s all about how u make them FEEL.

Wrenched

Don Juan
Reaction score
It does come down to looks.... but looks as defined by the woman you're approaching. I've seen gorgeous woman attracted to men who look like they've hit every branch of the ugly tree. There are no set standards. Looks just make the initial interaction easier because she is not completely repulsed by you as you try to charm her

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I thought everyone already knew that? That's why you don't kill yourself to make things happen if you encounter resistance. You are probably 80% of the way there if she likes what she see's after the first look. Yes, you still have to talk to her a bit and maybe take her out once or twice but it always shocks me how you read on her about guys who have tried for sometimes years with some chick and haven't even so much as gotten a date. THey have missed the point completely and the game shouldn't really be that hard if the woman has even a modicum of interest.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The part of how you make her feel is true but you won't get that opportunity if she isn't attracted to you. AKA needing game.. but that comes after attraction. Ed Sheeran is one of the most famous pop stars out today, what a horrible example to use.

As an above average looking man, I can attest to this 100%. I’ve had less success with women than my less attractive counterparts. I’m 6’0, green eyes, jacked, lblack hair, beard. Do I get stares? Sure. Mostly from gay men, but also women obviously. But that’s it. I’ve been better with women in the past being less attractive than I am now. So I have to agree with you. It’s all about how u make them FEEL.
This is exactly my point... Just because you have characteristic that might be seen as generally attractive, it doesn't mean a girl will be attracted to you. This is one of the hardest but truest lessons its taken me to realize.. Maybe a short heavy man would resonate feelings of attraction in her because of something with the symmetry of his face etc... Objectively you are better looking but something bout the less objectively attractive man resonates attraction in her.... This is true trust me!!!

It does come down to looks.... but looks as defined by the woman you're approaching. I've seen gorgeous woman attracted to men who look like they've hit every branch of the ugly tree. There are no set standards. Looks just make the initial interaction easier because she is not completely repulsed by you as you try to charm her
Exactly!!!! Different features in men will cause feelings of attraction in women... and a lot of times the women probably couldn't consciously tell you what they are... they will just feel it when meeting someone. If you are planning to date/meet women you should try to figure this out early and just bail if its obvious it isn't there.

Yes, I thought everyone already knew that? That's why you don't kill yourself to make things happen if you encounter resistance. You are probably 80% of the way there if she likes what she see's after the first look. Yes, you still have to talk to her a bit and maybe take her out once or twice but it always shocks me how you read on her about guys who have tried for sometimes years with some chick and haven't even so much as gotten a date. THey have missed the point completely and the game shouldn't really be that hard if the woman has even a modicum of interest.
Matador matador! You got it!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sosousage @Reyaj

And why is Ed Sheeran famous? It's not anything to do with his looks. It's his TALENT

He has millions of women screaming his name and the guy is a 4 at best

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t boil down to anything.

Most people pair up with others “in their league”, men and women alike. Good looking, sh*tty looking, etc.

If you want to be an outlier to that, you need something more that can tip the scales heavily in your favor.

The idea that it boils down to one thing is one dimensional.
Buggias... You see both sexes with lesser looking people by general standards all the time.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

I've basically been saying the same thing myself for years.

She needs to find you good looking. Luckily there's a little more variance in that than most believe and so you really don't need to look like Brad Pitt. I banged a beautiful 17 year old half my age as an old man last year, and it was 100% because she thought I was good looking (even though no other girl in the whole place likely did!)

But yeah, it's about hitting the numbers game and finding them girls who think you're handsome, even if you aren't objectively good looking.

I actually saw 2 very miss matched couples last night when I was out hitting on girls. The bar girl was stunning and her boyfriend was a super nerdy looking, very average guy. (although it turned out he' pulled her when she was like 15 and he was 25 lol)

Another couple were strangers, but the dude was VERY short and again, kinda nerdy, super skinny, looked maybe Asian? Couldn#t qute tell. Weird looking little dude. And the girl was a sexy white girl. Not 'amazingly' hot, and slightly thick for me, but beautiful face, not fat and I'd have been very happy to smash her last night!

But yeah, I don't believe these 2 guys managed to get them because of 'game'. I think the girls simply had a slightly unusual idea of what they think 'hot' is. Same as me with that young girl I mentioned before. I'd love to pay myself on the back for my 'game' there, but fact is, she simply thought I was handsome and so made it super easy for me

If she thinks you're ugly or whatever, you won't get more than a few seconds to even try to convince her that you're attractive, and even if you do, it'll basically never happen. Game or on game

Even the 'top' PUA's get rejected LOADS (if they're not that good looking). But they're good at closing the 'maybe girls' and the 'yes girls'

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's pulling power and then there's staying power.

Pulling power is superficial. Man can grow old as time passes - looks will fade.

Staying power is what most of you gents lack and should be working on because it's for the long haul, and this is where men like Micheal Douglas pulls young women to be their wife's....and stays being their wife.

Staying power also generates pulling power.

Whilst looks/face only ever generates pulling power.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
There's pulling power and then there's staying power.

Pulling power is superficial. Man can grow old as time passes - looks will fade.

Staying power is what most of you gents lack and should be working on because it's for the long haul, and this is where men like Micheal Douglas pulls young women to be their wife's....and stays being their wife.

Staying power also generates pulling power.

Whilst looks/face only ever generates pulling power.
examples ofstaying power?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
examples ofstaying power?
Cultivation and accumulation of knowledge, skills, mannerism, manliness etc towards being a great man.

Like a long distance runner - geared for the long haul to be a powerful man.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like looks people associate more with face, physique. you don't get that association with aura, vibe, maybe fashion.

I feel its the intangibles, things that you can't point to as one dimensional as amante has noted and spaz has referenced with staying power

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No. Fashion and “vibe” are part of looks. Both are recognizable at first glance.
Vibe is body language.

Body language is a manifestation of the mindset of a man and his core personality (which he is born with/into).