Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bulldykes and game (massive lessons learned)

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude it's true.. not even kidding, bull dykes have been probably the most bizarre and mind blowing hurdle to overcome in my personal game life, oh.. my.. god..
in the past nearly every time a run into them a scene breaks out.. if i so much as look or try to talk to their "girl" they threaten to kick my azz, in crowded venues, and nobody ever says chit after their freak-outs, because how are you supposed to handle a bull dyke? all women defend them and all guys are scared absolutly chitless of them doing some recon.. my exs, girlfriends, friends girlfriends all tell me stories about run ins with them, girls i never thought were lesbian turns out they really are.

one of my exs who i was with for along time never did anything lesbian around me, i asked her if she
ever had experiences with bull dykes and she admitted she got fvcked by one at a party,
she said it just happened, idk wtf she did, but next thing i knew we were fvcking each other.

i went over to my moms house one day to visit, shes in her hot tub topless with a military bull dyke.
a big butchy one, they were in their all day drinking wine and having a party.. this women surved iraq twice
saw kids get blown up and got hit with in IED apparently and suffered severe ptsd and drank like a fish.
my mom loved her, i was uneased.

my brothers girlfriend got mulled by bull dykes at a party, she said she never felt so loved before
and they were just cool.

theirs so many damn stories like this..

one of my friends wife left him and a month later was in a relationship with a bull dyke.
he was shattered and in disbelief, completely emasculated and felt worthless. poor dude
had a hard long time before he was right again, dyke destroyed him in every way.
his ex wife was saying stuff like how he/she is so much more amazing then him and
shes never coming back hahah omg.

girls ive known for awhile are telling me stories of how they get hit up and dominated by these creatures. parties, bars, school etc.
this isn't a slvt shaming, lesbian shaming thread because i like lesbians since having 3 ways are my favorite thing.
just writing this to inform guys who dont know that this dynamic is out their, and it is very.. fvcking.. real.

reverse engineering bull dykes will give you MASSIVE gains in your game.
if you can drop your ego completely and accept things the way they really are
life and pickup will become alot easier.

i recommend reading sex at dawn after reading this thread and the book will
explain that lesbian and sex circles are actually human nature and not as bizarre as you thing.
to regular socially conditied beta male guys this chit is really heavy and vomit inducing to newcomers.

the last straw was when I was out solo at a venue and cold approached a cutie in a club skirt dress thing outside, the girl was really into me, laughs giggles and smiles trying to get a makeout, and then it happened, a fvcking bull dyke swooped in and absolutely destroyed me lololol

I remember thinking to myself this is wat it must feel like to go up against a trained fighter in a boxing ring, completely blindsided in weird fvcked up ways you never even knew were possible.

she rolls up on us with a strut, grabs the girl behind her neck and pulls her off me while making eye contact, girl looks over and her face just completely brights up like she's with christ himself. I'm stunned, didn't say a word I sort of just stood there completely not knowing wtf to do.

they walk off and I heard bull dyke saying "god your still into these fvcking nerds, I TOLD YOU ur not allowed"

then the girl says
"I'm sorry daddy lolol I thought u moved away omg i missed u so much"

lots of laughing and hollering walking down the sidewalk arm and arm and i was still just standing their with my jaw wide open.. complete in utter awe.. the orbiters around me trying to game her giggling and giving me chit.

a ****ing bull dyke dude? with a girl that hot? she picked that over me? inside i was like WHAAATTTT THE FVCCCKKKK.

i followed them, I needed info lol

tracked them down the street and found them in a dark area under the trees, bull dyke had girl by the hair while shoving her tounge down her throat and slapping her azz, girl was loving it.

they get into their car and left, the bull dyke pulled, and probably had an epic night of quasi lesbian virtual male sex and pounding.

short hair, long white tshirt, shorts, jordans, chain, backwards cap.
I was really fvxked up after that night not gonna lie.

the assumption guys have is that the girl was damaged, a stupid slvt, weirdo lesbian lover.
i know i thought that to, but ive already kept hearing stories and seen to many bull dykes with
normal hot looking girls, that blows your mind that a bull dyke would get that as a girlfriend,
and make her totaly submissive, these girls are completely wrapped around their fingers. insane.

the lessons ive pulled from this situation are massive,im a decent looking guy, funny, decent game.
i have a decent sized dck, the bull dyke has none.

why the fvck do these average looking girls go for these bull dykes?
are men really that fvcking screwed up girls will completely shut us down
and ditch for a loud mouthed bull dyke?

Dropping my ego and accepting reality for what it is. bull dykes have taught me
some GODDAM VALUABLE LESSONS that i know for a fact that are true now.
girls do no get attracted by money, looks, men, pen3s size, status, relationships, none at all.
the core attraction in females is purely 100% personality traits. dominance, internal state.

bull dykes are very clever, they act like men in womans bodies, they are the embodiment of a male
50 years ago, loud, huge ego, aggressive, flashy, in your face, violent, go getter..
and they do this under a veil of havng a vagina. they have the ability to punk out any male, instantly.
because they have no fear at all of consequences so they can act however they want and nobody can do
a fvcking thing.

a bull dyke can kick the chit out of you in the street and chit on your face, and if you hit back.
your a women beater with no balls, if you dont fight back, your a coward btch.

isnt that just fvcking incredible? thats just amazingly brilliant and i got to hand it to them,
bull dykes are smashing more azz then the average male with girls hotter then you think.

k so knowing this how do you counter act a bull dyke fvcking up your set and stealing your girls?
well the saying "cant beat em, join em" came to me and i had to accept it. for now on i pay bull dykes
their fvcking respect and dont start ANYTHING with them. cause your in a check mate situation with them.
only way to beat them is to outgame. act more outlandish and bizarre then them, drop your ego.

were men living in a society where masculinity is outlawed, bull dykes can act as masculine as they want
and girls go for them because their the only people acting like that, tough, arrogant, boisterous, willing to kick
anyones ass and protect their friends lololol

men cant do this anymore, we go to jail or get felony charges if we do one little thing wrong. bull dykes never
get into trouble. and their fvcking all our girls.

:'( !!!!!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull DYKES are part of the GAME. In this game we have networks, environments and different deities to overcome. Even different spiritual lands with different laws. Bull dykes are here to stay.

Bull dykes main attack is a hard to defend c0ckblock. I dont know the defense yet, but i raised it so it can be discussed. A bull dyke has the soul of a chock full of testosterone man. He is able to REDUCE and diminish men at will because of the laws in this land.

A bulldyke is basically a man in a womans body.

Women choose! If she chooses a bulldyke or a group over you, let the bytch go! Triangulation and her operating as part of a group to strengthen her position AGAINST you cannot be withstood and should not be tolerated.

Leaving the rest of this discussion for a dozen or so bulletpoints of discussion for typical bull dyke attacks and insertions and what the resolution is.

Bull dykes long to take women from men and will out wait out last any male in this desire. Bulldyke will love her unconditionally without requirement of sex. And many dont care if they are cheated upon.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is there to learn from bull dykes? How would you describe their style of 'game'? I imagine it as being very direct and flirty and kind of aggressive?

The bar 'girl' of my local pub (who I always thought was a guy) turned out to be fisting some young teen tattooed hottie who I had a crush on a while back lol.

Also, how would you (OP) describe your style of game from a cold appraoch? How does a typical interaction look? direct? indriecT? how do you lead the convo? How/when do you verbalise intent? (if an indirect open) etc?? (i'll be starting a thread about this soon to get a consensus, but curious about you since I have you)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried being friends with a bulldyke recently, but because she's atheist she turned on me in on a dime, tone of voice when in the presence of certain select people, etc etc, yesterday for example. I shall change my tune now. I shall fvck them over now, I can do it, really make their lives a sh!tshow if I wanna. Will test the waters today, if no change in behavior, then it's on squirm time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I had to Google the meaning of bulldyke.

Always figured tomboys r good with their tongues but no real threat to men in general.

They don't have what we have and that balls gentlemen.

Ain't no lesbian can fake the real stuff.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was research a while back that concluded "do more housework, get less sex" while in a ltr. They re-ran the stats and verified the conclusion was true, and it was, except for same sex couples. As fvcked up as this is to say, I think traditional gender roles are much more common in gay couples than in straight couples, at least in the US.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I live in Russia and I never seen any bulldyke (as a guy above I had to google the meaning) and lesbians are overall pretty well hidden because it is still not as socially acceptable as in the west. I think your "problem" is very place specific and I find it somehow strange. Also there is nothing surprising what women attracted to psychological traits, they specially love to be dominated in non-offensive way. And, considering what almost any woman could be sexually excited by another woman (multiple researches prove what there is no such a thing as completely straight woman) then it isn't surprising what lesbians could get laid too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to Google the meaning of bulldyke.

Always figured tomboys r good with their tongues but no real threat to men in general.

They don't have what we have and that balls gentlemen.

Ain't no lesbian can fake the real stuff.
Arent you in Asia? In America bulldykes move in an overly masculinized position taking ground from actual males. Retribution is not possible due to the laws. Theres no doubt in my mind that their mannerisms and males backing up their masculinity in their presense raise their testosterone. Some bull dykes even grow hair on their chests and their necks. They are real and over their dead body are you going to take or reduce their masculinity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Arent you in Asia? In America bulldykes move in an overly masculinized position taking ground from actual males. Retribution is not possible due to the laws. Theres no doubt in my mind that their mannerisms and males backing up their masculinity in their presense raise their testosterone. Some bull dykes even grow hair on their chests and their necks. They are real and over their dead body are you going to take or reduce their masculinity.
What's real is they don't have balls.

They certainly can copy masculinity but it's all an elaborate act.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
ATENTION!

LADIES PASSIN' THROUGH! MAKE PLACE FOR SUPREME TESTOSTERONE YOU PUZZYREDHPILLZ!
Hahaha

Take that fake man out of the modern world and put him amongst the beast, his fake roars will turn to whimper and finally a very feminine sounding scream will pierce the air at twice the speed of sound.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

Take that fake man out of the modern world and put him amongst the beast, his fake roars will turn to whimper and finally a very feminine sounding scream will pierce the air at twice the speed of sound.
Itlk take a minute to break her down. Shes stockpiled male masculinity with the aid of the laws and systems. Shes been occupying masculine space firmly all day every day for years.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Itlk take a minute to break her down. Shes stockpiled male masculinity with the aid of the laws and systems. Shes been occupying masculine space firmly all day every day for years.
She can stockpile masculinity for a thousand years and still she'll come up short with a real man.

Have no fear, no women can truly dominate a man physically or mentally unless he ALLOWS it.

Remember that.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And people wonder why birth rates are down in the U.S. Homosexuality is bad for our society.

Now, in some states you will not find them. Places like West Virginia. They are socially unacceptable there. Shoot, there's some masculinity there still. They shut down EVERYTHING for hunting season.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is about removing consequences for women and adding the most to men.

That is the root here.

The bulldyke can't be a rapist if she is a woman. So she can act as she wants without consequence.
She can rape thru fisting or dildo