guru1000
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2007
- Messages
- 5,299
- Reaction score
- 4,338
SMV means shlt, when your vibe is off. Trust me on this one.It is how attractive you look without hair, it’s your SMV.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
SMV means shlt, when your vibe is off. Trust me on this one.It is how attractive you look without hair, it’s your SMV.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You're saying it's not how you look, it's who you are. There's some truth in that, but when you're talking about dating and SMV, a person generally has to pass a looks test before he can move on to other filters. Also, are you saying that it's all about vibe for men only, or do you think this applies to both men and women?You can mix up 1000 different combinations of skin color, jaw angle, BF%, all of that...at the end of the day....for me....the VIBE a man radiates TRUMPS all of that!!
Well, I don't think you have to be "incredibly HOT" to get a date, or have a girlfriend. I know some guys here think that way, with the hypergamy and the top 20% and all that.Now just because a guy isn't very attractive, that doesn't mean his life has no merit or that he can't ever get a date or a girlfriend or whatever. That was the point of my post!!! Bald men can still be incredibly HOT (even without hair)!!!!
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I remember when I was in my late 20s, dating a gal the same age, and Connery was picked to be "Sexist Man Alive" at age 62. This gal was fawning about how sexy he was, and it was the first time in my life that I realized that age is not so important in a man."its all in your head bro, the hair on your head make no difference on how you look if you dont let it affect you"
Looking like that "old man" or looking like a "mature businessman" has nothing do with that.
![]()
![]()
I saw so many examples of this throughout my entire life, that I swore I would never let my age bother me when it came to women. And for the most part it never did, although I have to admit as I'm approaching 60, I've faltered a bit with my attitude.it was the first time in my life that I realized that age is not so important in a man.
Question asked. Question answered.Granted, it helps that I'm 6'4"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I was under the impression that crown balding was worse than receding in the front. But not 100 percent sure.Baldness is half way to incel-tier destiny, although some men can pull it off.
That said, "Jewish" baldness (i.e., just a hole at the top, hence the yarmulke) but with a strong, thick front can be OK.
Hard to say, the crown is not critical if the rest is in place in terms of body shape while its a deadly blow if you are skinny fat or have a dad bod.I was under the impression that crown balding was worse than receding in the front. But not 100 percent sure.
I would think the receding front would be worse. Girls are shorter, so they look up at you. Half the time they probably wouldn't even see it if your crown was thinning. And you wouldn't see it in the mirror so it would be less likely to mess with your self esteem.I was under the impression that crown balding was worse than receding in the front. But not 100 percent sure.
I only get self-conscious of the crown while seated at the bar (because it’s near eye-level). Not a big deal while standing.I would think the receding front would be worse. Girls are shorter, so they look up at you. Half the time they probably wouldn't even see it if your crown was thinning. And you wouldn't see it in the mirror so it would be less likely to mess with your self esteem.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Lmao. No...A balding fat guy with game will get more a$$ than a chad too terrified to approach and hampered with self doubt issues.
Funny he posted that last Thursday I went out with a chick I knew for her birthday. We went to a bar couple miles from where we stayed as we walked in I noticed this smoke show. She was sitting down so I only saw half her body. Her face was attractive, next to her was a bald fat guy in a suit who didn't even bother to shave his head. As we make our way around the bar me and the chick sit a few seats away from them. After 10 minutes or so the smoke show gets up and I was like wow. This chick had a perfect chest flat waist, curves one of the nicest feminine bodies I seen in awhile. This hot chick went to the bathroom I couldn't stop staring. When she walked back from the bathroom the chick I was with even checked her out. I tried not to stare but when she say down she was being affectionate with the bald fat dude hanging on his arm, head on his shoulder.... I was humbled they ending up leaving holding handsLmao. No...
The fat balding guy is betabuxxing or statusmaxxed. This is moot anyhow as your anecdote doesn't support her choosing a fat balding guy over an insecure chad without other caveats involved.Funny he posted that last Thursday I went out with a chick I knew for her birthday. We went to a bar couple miles from where we stayed as we walked in I noticed this smoke show. She was sitting down so I only saw half her body. Her face was attractive, next to her was a bald fat guy in a suit who didn't even bother to shave his head. As we make our way around the bar me and the chick sit a few seats away from them. After 10 minutes or so the smoke show gets up and I was like wow. This chick had a perfect chest flat waist, curves one of the nicest feminine bodies I seen in awhile. This hot chick went to the bathroom I couldn't stop staring. When she walked back from the bathroom the chick I was with even checked her out. I tried not to stare but when she say down she was being affectionate with the bald fat dude hanging on his arm, head on his shoulder.... I was humbled they ending up leaving holding hands
Totally true, embrace it because its who you are. Changing your looks is extremely easy, botox, injections etc. Accept your flaws and make them your best part.Exactly right. If it shakes his confidence, that’s not good and he’s not centered. Looks change as we age, it needs to be accepted …
Everything on here is an anecdote. You think I believe most of the stories or rankings on here? Beta bucks or not which you also can't prove is irrelevant. He's smashing some top poon and you're notThe fat balding guy is betabuxxing or statusmaxxed. This is moot anyhow as your anecdote doesn't support her choosing a fat balding guy over an insecure chad without other caveats involved.
As a 'chad,' I have daily perspective on what women want and don't want. Not just "that one time I saw this happen".
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.