"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Most guys have poor game. Our competition is clueless!

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I'm at a point in life now where I actually LOL at my competition

The latest chump is sending her a text every 10 mins calling her "pretty babe"

Most guys are clueless. The sooner we learn that the better

It feels so good to sit back and know you are winning.... by doing precisely NOTHING

Happy hunting
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
I'm at a point in life now where I actually LOL at my competition

The latest chump is sending her a text every 10 mins calling her "pretty babe"

Most guys are clueless. The sooner we learn that the better

It feels so good to sit back and know you are winning.... by doing precisely NOTHING

Happy hunting
The stalker? What are you winning, exactly? A crazy woman who stalks your family wtf?

Aren’t you married?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I resent this idea that guys in the "real world" are all clueless chumps. Men and women have been getting together for thousands of years without the benefit of internet seduction sites. They don't have to do it perfectly, instinct is often enough. This idea of "I've read SoSuave, therefore I am some sort of alpha superstud" is laughable, IMO. They still have their natural attributes that they bring to the table.
 
Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I’ve out-alpha’ed a girls ex that was higher value than me. He was this big ripped dude who was a badass, much bigger than me and I’m in damn good shape. All her other guys she dated never made it to boyfriend status because they were intimidated by him because she still talked to him sometimes via text. Insecure and needy were these guys middle names. I didn’t care that she talked to
Him, I knew I wasn’t gonna be serious with her one bit and I went on other dates and did my own thing. She even ASKED me if I wanted to read a “mean text he sent her” and I said “nope, why would I care”? She literally melted for me right there because she knew she was never going to rattle me. She started talking to him less and less and started bringing up “relationship” talk with me because I’d passed her ultimate test apparently.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I was out to dinner this weekend with my girl and the guy sitting next to me (good looking dude) was telling his date, who was equally attractive, that she was so beautiful over and over again. You can tell she was getting turned off, by the look on her face. I couldn’t help but smirk and think about the stuff I have learned. He probably got away with it due to his Chad status though.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I was out to dinner this weekend with my girl and the guy sitting next to me (good looking dude) was telling his date, who was equally attractive, that she was so beautiful over and over again. You can tell she was getting turned off, by the look on her face. I couldn’t help but smirk and think about the stuff I have learned. He probably got away with it due to his Chad status though.
You’re probably right. I made the mistake of giving too many compliments and I recovered fast and before you know it SHE was giving ME all the compliments and I would never return them. “You are the greatest guy I’ve ever met” and I’d reply “you’re pretty lucky huh? You should probably play a number tonight with your kind of luck” Believe it or not that **** works and she constantly gave me MORE compliments.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
bull dykes have better game then the average dude lololol
I had one of those try to hit on my girlfriend once. You know the type, hat pulled way the fvck down with a super bent bill, long ass shorts, baggy shirt, big ass fake chain. It was all I could do to not bust out laughing.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I resent this idea that guys in the "real world" are all clueless chumps. Men and women have been getting together for thousands of years without the benefit of internet seduction sites. They don't have to do it perfectly, instinct is often enough. This idea of "I've read SoSuave, therefore I am some sort of alpha superstud" is laughable, IMO. They still have their natural attributes that they bring to the table.
You think today is the same world is was a thousand years ago? With feminism and everything else

There's a reason guys are turning to forums like these

And I'm new to sosuave. Never heard of it before

I thought it was a forum to share personal experiences with women
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
its true bro lolol, this thread inspired to write up a peice about bull dykes and how their
game is so much better then ours, about to post it <3
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I find very unlikely that a high SMV value with great LMS will fail to get a girl cause he talks the wrong way.

At the same time I find hard to see a short skinny bald guy getting girls cause he has a "tight" game as much as a guy with great marketing skills sellings scraps nearby a ferrari dealer.

In my experience those who needs game are average guys walking in that thin line where they have success on a side and failure on the other, those are the ones who really needs and benefit from game.

If your front picture online or your look/status in her peer group doesnt pass that line, you have no chance to even make an attempt.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
wut bro i do that too

u can do it if shes ugly
Hahaha

Man, u certainly know how to crack people up.

You seriously should consider 2 get a job as a comedian.

Wtf r u doing being jobless ? Stop being lazy and use that gift of yours to good use.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
I find very unlikely that a high SMV value with great LMS will fail to get a girl cause he talks the wrong way.

At the same time I find hard to see a short skinny bald guy getting girls cause he has a "tight" game
yep. This is my experience with 'game'.

If she thinks you're super hot/good looking, you don't need it. Whatever you say/do will be viewed in a positive light. (there are rare exceptions like being extremely autistic for example) - It's that old thing about if you are ugly and shy, you are 'creepy', but if you are handsome and shy, your are 'the sexy, mysterious guy' lol

And if she thinks you are physically unnattractive, no matter how much 'game' you have, she won't ever be into you sexually

Basically, game is just something that helps you close the deal easier/fast/smoother with girls that are already into, and can help you push 'maybe girls' into being 'yes girls'

It's not some magic skill where you can bang whoever you want lol. 99% of what is taught in game books is already known by most 'normal'/social guys
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
The best 'game' is to have no game. Just work on yourself, be the best version of yourself you can be, approach every women you are attracted to and try to make dates with any of them that leave the door open. Then act like a man, treat EVERY women the same... it doesn't mater if she is a smoking hot 10 or a heinous land whale. The ones that like you and are interested will continue to make themselves available... the ones that are no fun, you screen out.

All 'game' is is acting like a man, which 40 years ago you just learned by watching other men around you. Today, I really feel sorry for younger dudes in their 20s 30s and early 40s... there heads are filled with absolute bullsh!t.... educated in a system that was designed for women... many were raised by single moms and all their teachers were women.... they don't know how to act like men so they have to go to coaches to help them.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
It’s about looking good - the best you can be - and taking initiative.

You right, most men see vagina as something magical, powerful, magnificent, like lamborhini because it’s rare. Once they get in it, they are sold.

Riding at all costs, yo.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
You right, most men see vagina as something magical, powerful, magnificent, like lamborhini because it’s rare
Is it really that rare? I see hot women every time I go out.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
The best 'game' is to have no game. Just work on yourself, be the best version of yourself you can be, approach every women you are attracted to and try to make dates with any of them that leave the door open. Then act like a man, treat EVERY women the same... it doesn't mater if she is a smoking hot 10 or a heinous land whale.
Not sure about that bro.

You are saying you’ll treat a 27 year old actress the same way as a 38 year old hotel employee?

The issues men have are always the attractive ones. No one comes in here and asks “I’m dating a 39 year women with no job and little skills. Is it ok to text her everyday or should I wait a day or two?”

Why? Because the girl has less value and they instinctively know what to do.

All 'game' is is acting like a man, which 40 years ago you just learned by watching other men around you. Today, I really feel sorry for younger dudes in their 20s 30s and early 40s... there heads are filled with absolute bullsh!t.... educated in a system that was designed for women... many were raised by single moms and all their teachers were women.... they don't know how to act like men so they have to go to coaches to help them.
What do you mean “act like a man?”
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top