“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

article: I’m an attractive, heterosexual woman who wants no-strings-attached sex. Where do I find non-creeps for that?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I am a single woman in her early 30s. I’m attractive and have never had issues attracting a partner. But after a series of disappointing relationships, each around a year, I’m just not in a mood to engage emotionally with men right now. The thing is, I have a high sex drive, and I can’t fully satisfy myself on my own ...
my opinion: She should go into pr0stitution.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058

my opinion: She should go into pr0stitution.
How do you figure if she's avoiding "creeps who don't have game"? Looks like she wants Chads or Chad-lites that have some game. Some other dating app, Bumble, where women initiate first, was eventually advised since she seems annoyed of getting email bombed by average / below average looking joes, or even Chad-lites with no game.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,140
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
How do you figure if she's avoiding "creeps who don't have game"? Looks like she wants Chads or Chad-lites that have some game. Some other dating app, Bumble, where women initiate first, was eventually advised since she seems annoyed of getting email bombed by average / below average looking joes, or even Chad-lites with no game.
Agree completely. She wants a Chadlite (minimum) who is aggressive (and smooth) enough to close.

But, to be fair, women rarely use the term “game” when talking about how attractive a guy is.

“Game” is still by and large a bro concept or bro science (or guy term) of sorts.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top