"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How to let a girl down (easy) / When they catch feeling and you're not

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey Everyone,

About a month ago I met a girl from online dating. At first, she seemed great, but slowly over the course of a month I became less attracted to her, while her interest in me has only gone upwards.

We hooked up on our second date, and have had sex a couple times since then. We have probably been out 5 times total (couple times out and about, couple times just at my place). Last weekend she went on vacation, so I haven't seen her for about 10 days or so now.

Thing is, I just don't feel it anymore and I don't feel right just ghosting her. This is an area of my game I am lacking - the let down, where basically you are dumping a girl or letting her know you don't want anything serious.

She texted me last friday when she got to her hotel abroad, sent me a pic, and wished me a good weekend. I didn't reply (was caught up and also busy, then I just forgot basically). Today, she texts me asking me out for this weekend, over to her house for dinner then going out for a bit after.

I honestly don't know what to say to her in response. To be completely honest with you all, I don't see it going anywhere, even though she is a nice, cute sweet girl. She just isn't my type and I've come to learn that over the time of the last month dating her. NOTE: I have been dating multiple other women as well, so there was never any talk about exclusivity or anything along those lines.

Anyone been here before and have any recommendations on how to proceed? I simply want to date other people and just don't feel any spark there any longer, like I did about a month ago. Meanwhile, I continue to date other women as well.

Thanks,
BJP
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Hey Everyone,

About a month ago I met a girl from online dating. At first, she seemed great, but slowly over the course of a month I became less attracted to her, while her interest in me has only gone upwards.

We hooked up on our second date, and have had sex a couple times since then. We have probably been out 5 times total (couple times out and about, couple times just at my place). Last weekend she went on vacation, so I haven't seen her for about 10 days or so now.

Thing is, I just don't feel it anymore and I don't feel right just ghosting her. This is an area of my game I am lacking - the let down, where basically you are dumping a girl or letting her know you don't want anything serious.

She texted me last friday when she got to her hotel abroad, sent me a pic, and wished me a good weekend. I didn't reply (was caught up and also busy, then I just forgot basically). Today, she texts me asking me out for this weekend, over to her house for dinner then going out for a bit after.

I honestly don't know what to say to her in response. To be completely honest with you all, I don't see it going anywhere, even though she is a nice, cute sweet girl. She just isn't my type and I've come to learn that over the time of the last month dating her. NOTE: I have been dating multiple other women as well, so there was never any talk about exclusivity or anything along those lines.

Anyone been here before and have any recommendations on how to proceed? I simply want to date other people and just don't feel any spark there any longer, like I did about a month ago. Meanwhile, I continue to date other women as well.

Thanks,
BJP
Female perspective: just rip the bandaid off and be done with it.
“Listen I have to be honest, you’re a nice girl and I enjoyed the time with you but I’m not feeling a connection/chemistry/spark and I don’t want to waste your time or lead you on. I wish you all the best”.

Something to that effect. You don’t owe her anything but it’s the decent thing to do if you are trying to avoid ghosting.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Female perspective: just rip the bandaid off and be done with it.
“Listen I have to be honest, you’re a nice girl and I enjoyed the time with you but I’m not feeling a connection/chemistry/spark and I don’t want to waste your time or lead you on. I wish you all the best”.

Something to that effect. You don’t owe her anything but it’s the decent thing to do if you are trying to avoid ghosting.
Thanks for the input - I feel like I have to do this either tonight or tomorrow really. Would you actually text the thing you said? I feel like breaking it off over text isnt always a good idea, but doing nothing and ghosting is worse.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Do what a girl did to me in a similar situation. Cancel two dates, start ceasing contact, don’t return calls and the last thing was she wouldn’t even read my messages on Facebook. Oh and she never gave a real reason what was going on.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Do what a girl did to me in a similar situation. Cancel two dates, start ceasing contact, don’t return calls and the last thing was she wouldn’t even read my messages on Facebook. Oh and she never gave a real reason what was going on.
Sorry to hear that happened to you. I definitely won't be doing that.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Had same problem not too long ago, i just stip initiating txt and keeping my anwser very short until she got the msg.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Had same problem not too long ago, i just stip initiating txt and keeping my anwser very short until she got the msg.
Yeah, I have done that in the past before too, but for the here and now, she is asking me for a date at her place this coming weekend, so I sort of feel like I have to give a response, without leading her on.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Yeah, I have done that in the past before too, but for the here and now, she is asking me for a date at her place this coming weekend, so I sort of feel like I have to give a response, without leading her on.
Like I said, do what that girl did to me. Make a date and then cancel 2 hours before. Or give her the “I’ll let you know”, she did that too.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Do what a girl did to me in a similar situation. Cancel two dates, start ceasing contact, don’t return calls and the last thing was she wouldn’t even read my messages on Facebook. Oh and she never gave a real reason what was going on.
Do not do this! To future suavers. Do not do this!!! Robert, stop being salty, or grudgy about it. This is bad advice
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Yeah, I have done that in the past before too, but for the here and now, she is asking me for a date at her place this coming weekend, so I sort of feel like I have to give a response, without leading her on.
Ahhhh yeah in not good with that kind of stuff either.
Band aid way might be best. Better in person if possible.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Ahhhh yeah in not good with that kind of stuff either.
Band aid way might be best. Better in person if possible.
I had one, just told her Im really busy at the moment. I wrote it in a polite way. And I was busy, she might have been a good person to know if she persisted but she left after that message. For better or for worse.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Do not do this! To future suavers. Do not do this!!! Robert, stop being salty, or grudgy about it. This is bad advice
Lol I am salty about it because it’s bull****. She always ragged about how she was not afraid to speak her mind and yet I was too intimidating to have a face to face convo with after a month and a half.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Thanks for the input - I feel like I have to do this either tonight or tomorrow really. Would you actually text the thing you said? I feel like breaking it off over text isnt always a good idea, but doing nothing and ghosting is worse.
It’s only been a month. I think texting is fine imo. And like you said it’s better than ghosting.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Do what a girl did to me in a similar situation. Cancel two dates, start ceasing contact, don’t return calls and the last thing was she wouldn’t even read my messages on Facebook. Oh and she never gave a real reason what was going on.
Is he dating the same girl you’re referring to?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
It’s only been a month. I think texting is fine imo. And like you said it’s better than ghosting.
Yeah no ghosting she did nothing wrong, just do it the way you would want someone else to do it to you.

Got to be clear that iys not going to go further no ambiguity
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Like I said, do what that girl did to me. Make a date and then cancel 2 hours before. Or give her the “I’ll let you know”, she did that too.
Really? Wow unless the OP’s girl is a bit*h why would he go out of his way to be a complete douchbag lol.

I had a guy treat me bad once, so naturally I will go on and treat all guys exactly how that one guy treated me, because that’s personal growth lol.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
Lol I am salty about it because it’s bull****. She always ragged about how she was not afraid to speak her mind and yet I was too intimidating to have a face to face convo with after a month and a half.
Or boring. Or too exhausting. Or something. Point is, don’t be bitter. It ain’t helping you. Sure it hurt but it didn’t leave a permanent scar on you, did it? I see no big harm here. Happened to me as well. I don’t seem salty.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Alright everyone - I crafted a text to send and will fire it off as I submit this post. Thank you all for the input - hopefully this doesn't blow up in my face.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Really? Wow unless the OP’s girl is a bit*h why would he go out of his way to be a complete douchbag lol.

I had a guy treat me bad once, so naturally I will go on and treat all guys exactly how that one guy treated me, because that’s personal growth lol.
Its obviously not the way to go about it.
But in dating/relationship some ppl can really **** you up emotionally.

Especially when you are lacking experience.

Imo break up with them the way you would want them to break up with you.
If you dont it will just give you a bad reputation and will.make.dating others even harder
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Really? Wow unless the OP’s girl is a bit*h why would he go out of his way to be a complete douchbag lol.

I had a guy treat me bad once, so naturally I will go on and treat all guys exactly how that one guy treated me, because that’s personal growth lol.
Well I didn’t sit home and eat bon-bons and cry into my pillow. I just started doing my own thing, went skydiving without her even though we’d planned on doing it, hit the gym more, ended up re-attracting a girl I went on 2 dates with a couple years ago and she keeps saying “I can’t get over how different you look!” while she can’t keep her hands off me. I just think a simple email would have been fine, maybe a text. I got nothing. But she got mad I deleted her off Facebook lol weird. I’m happy with the 3 plates I have now though, especially one that came back out of nowhere and is totally different than she was 2 years ago.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top