"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Girl tried to make me exclusive but I don't like her family??

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hi guys, been seeing a really nice girl. But I have one small issue I really can't stand and don't like her family. Can anyone offer some advice on this particular scenario? I've met her mom and father and I cannot stand them. I was meant to meet her brothers...but I made an excuse so I didn't have to meet them. What do I do? I cannot tell her I dislike her family as it's very important to her. This is a first time dilemma for me as I liked all my ex girlfriends family.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Depends where you see thing going imo.

Rollo suggest no LTR before 30 and imo its not a bad idea.

No liking the inlaws in a ltr is a recipe to disaster imo.

If you are just gonna date her for short term imo its a minor inconvenience.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@lamath thanks for the info. I just can't get my head around it. Her parents are snobby, lazy people. And I would hate to think what her brothers are like. I can't see a future with us at all. Her parents are filthy and live in squalor
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
@lamath thanks for the info. I just can't get my head around it. Her parents are snobby, lazy people. And I would hate to think what her brothers are like. I can't see a future with us at all. Her parents are filthy and live in squalor
You know if her parent are that bad, some of it will show up in her personality and attitude.

So i would say she is plate material at best
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I hate my wifes family and especially her friends

It's not the end of the world - it kinda makes you look masculine and independent tbh

You are your own man
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Something I realized in one of my previous posts, @corrector opened up my eyes. It all depends on how hot she is. If she's 8 and above her family don't really matter, but if she's 5 or 6 and even a 7, then things like this matter. Either way, you sht test her on filth and squalor, heavily. Make sure she cleans everything regularly, if she doesn't, you got your answer, her parents, especially her mother, is how she will look in the future.

But wait, best thing ever lately is just fcking and spinning plates, relationships are for dummies. Let's put it this way, she did not knock your socks off with her family, why did she even bother introducing you to them. Unbelievable. Why settle for less like an old man, it must be the super power of vagina, just by being near one makes men do ridiculous things!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@mrgoodstuff her friends...
1. Liars.
2. cheaters.
3 filthy homes.
4. Attention seekers.
5.OMG that's enough I hate them all with a passion they don't deserve a place on earth.. I wish you were me for a day so you can see what I mean. They disgust me.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@ everyone who commented and whoever reads this. I'm not a judgemental person. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but I just can't stand them. They're filthy and they tell lies I can't ****ing stand liars and pigs. I'm a very clean, successful individual. And they are irresponsible trash. Who would of thought a HB9 came from utter crap like that.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Her girl friends are .............. cheaters
This is a major red flag, more than her bad family according to you. If her friends are cheaters, that means she is going to cheat on you. So here is enough for FBs only, although you can tell her whatever, so long as she fcking.

Who would of thought a HB9 came from utter crap like that.
Must be good genetics.


On a different note, does she resemble her parents? What color eyes she, her dad, and her mom have? Trailer trash families often adopt children for welfare.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@backseatjuan I've been tossing and turning a little over the cheating friend scenario.. just say she became my girlfriend her friends would encourage her to cheat. No bueno I don't like that idea. 2nd question, her family ain't attractive LOL and she is their daughter WTF! Throwback in genetics maybe? She has the same color eyes that's it lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff her friends...
1. Liars.
2. cheaters.
3 filthy homes.
4. Attention seekers.
5.OMG that's enough I hate them all with a passion they don't deserve a place on earth.. I wish you were me for a day so you can see what I mean. They disgust me.
Lies how much? Occasionally slipping in lies? Or always lying? Hb9 put on a good outer act. You see the inside thru her friends. Fvck her till shes a liability then toss.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Hi guys, been seeing a really nice girl. But I have one small issue I really can't stand and don't like her family. Can anyone offer some advice on this particular scenario? I've met her mom and father and I cannot stand them. I was meant to meet her brothers...but I made an excuse so I didn't have to meet them. What do I do? I cannot tell her I dislike her family as it's very important to her. This is a first time dilemma for me as I liked all my ex girlfriends family.
why u dont like their family?
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@sosousage Ok. Her mother is so ungrateful and her dad is a complete douche bag. They live in a putrid mess. And they are huge liars and irresponsible, her mom doesn't pay her bills and always asks her for money I don't want to stick around for that. That's just 20% of what's wrong
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top