Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find these girls attractive?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a web site where I feature the "everyday" attractive woman. I just wanted to get general feedback if you find these girls attractive or not though... Keep in mind the whole premise is that these are regular females you find in regular life.. not your tv or super model..

www.regionalbeauty.com

Looking for feedback
Kayla, Shayna and Dianne are very cute

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a bunch of hb6s with good lighting and makeup, and dudes scared to talk to these women lol.

See a chick yesterday who was fine as hell. better then what I scrolled though just now
You would be appalled by the amount of so called men on this forum or pua forums, rsdnation, taf, miscers who can't approach lulz

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! I am honestly a bit surprised at the people sayinge they aren't that attractive. To me these are regular attractive females. I like the 3 you pointed out.. I would say objectively Marissa B is also pretty hot, she does some legit model work on the side.

http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...etroitmarissa-detroithotmarissa-detroitbeauty

But yeah definitely a mix bag of girls.. This one girl is in her 40s and a grandmother. I think she looks pretty good for a Grandma

http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...n-beautifulgrandma-hotgrandma-sexygrandma-gil

Which ones? Just curious.
Don't be.

1 cuck on the forum ranted about how easy it is to pull models. The other ranted about monogamous relationships being the only route to regular sex. Neither bloke has ever seen a vagina before lulz!

The e standards on forums is hilarious given how fat most guys wives are and funniest part is that their fat wives are cucking them.

I blame low testosterone .

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be.

1 cuck on the forum ranted about how easy it is to pull models. The other ranted about monogamous relationships being the only route to regular sex. Neither bloke has ever seen a vagina before lulz!

The e standards on forums is hilarious given how fat most guys wives are and funniest part is that their fat wives are cucking them.

Lol

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be.

cucking have the side effect of causing Low T or Low T causing cucking?
I guess ill never know the anwser.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-convert-my-husband-to-a-cuckold
Disturbing stuff that give you a glimpse into some women mind and how the manipulate.

Good **** man lolllllll

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cucking have the side effect of causing Low T or Low T causing cucking?
I guess ill never know the anwser.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-convert-my-husband-to-a-cuckold
Disturbing stuff that give you a glimpse into some women mind and how the manipulate.

Good **** man lolllllll
Its super cucky.

Channels like trip advice dodge these topics. Anybody pc will.

Rsdmax has a vblog on female manipulation. Its evo psych. Women evolved accordingly. They cannot compete nor duel with men physically do thry use shame, ostracism, gossip, character assassination, false accusations, #metoo, good girl shtick, and covert manipulation.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its super cucky.

Channels like trip advice dodge these topics. Anybody pc will.

Rsdmax has a vblog on female manipulation. Its evo psych. Women evolved accordingly. They cannot compete nor duel with men physically do thry use shame, ostracism, gossip, character assassination, false accusations, #metoo, good girl shtick, and covert manipulation.
What does cucky mean?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just heard that song them hoes aint loyal lol stuck in my head now
There's a lot of stuff free form and abstract that points to "the mark."

Being alpha as ****kkk, masculine, in the zone, women fallback in their feminine or **** right off. Either way I am fine with.

More men must set the benchmark.

What are her prerequisites to enter your life?

Mine are top form SMV 18-23, feminine, submissive, fit, and dtf. I'll open my barrier of interest to 20s on a dryspell but its all a fallback. My ****kkk won't suck itself so mid to late 20s will suffice just till i nut. Pump and dump material. I don't bang old ladies 30+ who are high risk for accidentally on purpose pregnancy.

Every man must set his barrier for interest. With a rotation atm, there's only so many chicks a man can juggle and crush PURPOSE. MY BIZ TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER WOMEN. I value family and friends, the people who are there before and likely after said women.

I have over a handful in rotation going, new plates spinning, prosoects and leads generated. At any time, women leave or fall out of line and FAVOR. THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

I would like to wrap up this tangent in saying, my eyes are open, and I see that awesome life i have as a bachelor. Not yo say, i am rich or it couldn't be better. I am saying, there's no way I can sacrifice myself or bachelor lifestyle in pursuit of playing house.

This herein lies that next stage of male evolution. Seeing what happens when you live on your terms, have women in your life, ability to go het more and #nextSet if they get out of pocket.

Some cuck is foing 80-100 hour work weeks with a fat wife. Chikd support and divorce rape. Meanwhile I am skull ****in a new slut mid-week for sport.

I cannot fathom a alternative choice.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
this is exactly what I imagine my wife would look like - cute smile, kind eyes, beautiful dark hair, darker skin tone

what would you guys rate this?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is exactly what I imagine my wife would look like - cute smile, kind eyes, beautiful dark hair, darker skin tone

what would you guys rate this?

7.5 imo
but could probably be higher, not a great photo

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7.5 really? I would consider that more in 6 to range. Just looks like a cute plane jane
imo its picture quality, i can see the potential.
6 is very low imo, but its all subjective.