“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jordan Peterson agrees with nofap

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
This is the thing that makes no sense to me about NoFap. People complain that masturbation will lower your testosterone. But I see no logical reason why that wouldn't also be true through regular sex with a female. I've read some people say something about absorbing something from the vagina that prevents it, but that makes no sense to me. For that matter, what if you have an orgasm from a girl giving you a handjob? Is that harmful? How about a BJ?

That said, I do think that abstaining from any sort of sex will increase your testosterone - up to a point.
your brain knows the difference between when you have an orgasm through physical contact with a woman, and when it's masturbation. There is a testosterone boost when you are intimate with a woman because you are feeling a real sense of accomplishment, it's an achievement. With masturbation, you're not proud of yourself when you're done, you almost feel shameful
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
your brain knows the difference between when you have an orgasm through physical contact with a woman, and when it's masturbation. There is a testosterone boost when you are intimate with a woman because you are feeling a real sense of accomplishment, it's an achievement. With masturbation, you're not proud of yourself when you're done, you almost feel shameful
Suppose you are paying an escort? You are physically intimate with a woman as well there too, but I fail to see how that would be a real sense of accomplishment or achievement. Suppose you got a bad deal out of it by your SO where she's taking advantage of you, treating you badly, and cheating on you, it's presenting it in a way you feel used?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Suppose you are paying an escort? You are physically intimate with a woman as well there too, but I fail to see how that would be a real sense of accomplishment or achievement.
Escort wont usually feed you desire. Youll get body to body contact but she doesnt really want you there. Better than jagging off and no sex but sex where you are desired is where you need to be.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
There is a testosterone boost when you are intimate with a woman because you are feeling a real sense of accomplishment, it's an achievement. l
I don't think that having sex with a woman being an accomplishment is consistent with the forum's message. Everyone always says you should be happy on your own.

But even if you are right, you are talking about a psychological boost compared to a physiological drain. Not that I'm disagreeing, except I still don't think you'll get a literal testosterone boost. Probably a boost of other types of hormones, but not testosterone. In fact, I've heard that intercourse actually reduces testosterone, because that will make you more likely to stick around and care for the baby (if there is one).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't think that having sex with a woman being an accomplishment is consistent with the forum's message. Everyone always says you should be happy on your own.

But even if you are right, you are talking about a psychological boost compared to a physiological drain. Not that I'm disagreeing, except I still don't think you'll get a literal testosterone boost. Probably a boost of other types of hormones, but not testosterone. In fact, I've heard that intercourse actually reduces testosterone, because that will make you more likely to stick around and care for the baby (if there is one).
Being with a babe whose sexual energy goes crazy for you revs your sexual energy up.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Escort wont usually feed you desire. Youll get body to body contact but she doesnt really want you there. Better than jagging off and no sex but sex where you are desired is where you need to be.
I don't get that. You get body to body contact, so I guess that means you are actually having sex with her? Suppose the escort initiates the sex? Why would she initiate the sex if she doesn't want you go to inside her? Is the testosterone going up or not if you are using an escort?

Let's call a spade a space. The body recognizes the real thing with another woman, so it won't matter what's in the other woman's mind, per see, because your own body knows the difference between something that's on the other side of a screen vs a real living and breathing woman.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I don't think that having sex with a woman being an accomplishment is consistent with the forum's message. Everyone always says you should be happy on your own.
I don't get that message from this forum at all from most of the posts and threads on here. People on here view having sex with a woman is an accomplishment and do not believe that they can be happy on their own like MGTOW monk-mode or incel. Look at how many posts disparage the ideas of both these concepts whenever they are brought up or urge people to settle if they are not landing a proper woman. So I don't know where you are getting this "everyone always says". It may just be the two of us that believe that on here.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't get that. You get body to body contact, so I guess that means you are actually having sex with her? Suppose the escort initiates the sex? Why would she initiate the sex if she doesn't want you go to inside her? Is the testosterone going up or not if you are using an escort?

Let's call a spade a space. The body recognizes the real thing with another woman, so it won't matter what's in the other woman's mind, per see, because your own body knows the difference between something that's on the other side of a screen vs a real living and breathing woman.
Shes using you for your money. Most of the time they dont desire you inside. They want your money. There is a difference. But escort is better than jagging off.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Shes using you for your money. Most of the time they dont desire you inside. They want your money. There is a difference. But escort is better than jagging off.
So that means your testosterone is increased. If that's the case then it's a moot point. I'm only focusing on physiological effects for the purpose of this argument and your argument that fapping is different than real sex because the body knows if it's dealing with a real woman or not on a physiological level. One you start introducing other aspects then you start complicating and adding more variables.

As it seems like you are avoiding the issue, I'll reiterate. If there is any "difference", in pure physiological effect of testosterone production, then you have to admit that either the brain really does not know the difference between real sex with a woman and fapping, or that somehow less testosterone is produced with an escort vs a woman expressing true desire. Either way I see that as undermining the testosterone argument because I don't view desire as a physiological aspect. It sounds more psychological than physiological.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So that means your testosterone is increased. If that's the case then it's a moot point. I'm only focusing on physiological effects for the purpose of this argument and your argument that fapping is different than real sex because the body knows if it's dealing with a real woman or not on a physiological level. One you start introducing other aspects then you start complicating and adding more variables.

As it seems like you are avoiding the issue, I'll reiterate. If there is any "difference", in pure physiological effect of testosterone production, then you have to admit that either the brain really does not know the difference between real sex with a woman and fapping, or that somehow less testosterone is produced with an escort vs a woman expressing true desire. Either way I see that as undermining the testosterone argument because I don't view desire as a physiological aspect. It sounds more psychological than physiological.
I was sayimg true sexual desire on a female kicks your sexual desire up. Its good for your manhood. Escort should be a temporary thing while you find women who desire you.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I don't get that message from this forum at all from most of the posts and threads on here. People on here view having sex with a woman is an accomplishment and do not believe that they can be happy on their own like MGTOW monk-mode or incel.
I think it's extremely common for people here to say that you have to be happy on your own before you can be happy with a woman.
Also, to some extent, viewing sex with a woman as an accomplishment puts her on a pedestal, which is another thing people here say to avoid.

I'd have to see some scientific studies specifically showing the differences between orgasm through masturbation and intercourse before I'm convinced there's a major difference physiologically. I doubt if any are forthcoming.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I was sayimg true sexual desire on a female kicks your sexual desire up. Its good for your manhood. Escort should be a temporary thing while you find women who desire you.
I guess I was confusing your posts and 17 shots. Your posts do seem to be consistent. Okay, 17 shots, what is your weigh-in on this?

Taking your posts at face value, I don't see a difference between fapping and seeing an escort since there is no sexual desire in either example. For practical effect, fapping is way better than seeing an escort because there is no after-effect that lingers on in your system after the fact. You can dismiss the experience as simply not real, whereas, if the escort is a witch or is into some weird stuff and she puts a spell on you after you deal with her, then you are basically screwed.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I guess I was confusing your posts and 17 shots. Your posts do seem to be consistent. Okay, 17 shots, what is your weigh-in on this?

Taking your posts at face value, I don't see a difference between fapping and seeing an escort since there is no sexual desire in either example. For practical effect, fapping is way better than seeing an escort because there is no after-effect that lingers on in your system after the fact. You can dismiss the experience as simply not real, whereas, if the escort is a witch or is into some weird stuff and she puts a spell on you after you deal with her, then you are basically screwed.
Well here pheremones will kick in and she has to physically accept you into her body. Its not desire but it is a step up. And it is taking responsibility to obtain sex. Better than fapping. But obtaining desire is above this.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I guess I was confusing your posts and 17 shots. Your posts do seem to be consistent. Okay, 17 shots, what is your weigh-in on this?

Taking your posts at face value, I don't see a difference between fapping and seeing an escort since there is no sexual desire in either example. For practical effect, fapping is way better than seeing an escort because there is no after-effect that lingers on in your system after the fact. You can dismiss the experience as simply not real, whereas, if the escort is a witch or is into some weird stuff and she puts a spell on you after you deal with her, then you are basically screwed.
Yes, I think what i said would still apply in that scenerio. The fact that men pay for an escort, to me only proves even more, that subconsciously you value the act of physical touch with a woman over masturbation, that's why you're willing to pay money for it
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I don't think that having sex with a woman being an accomplishment is consistent with the forum's message. Everyone always says you should be happy on your own.

But even if you are right, you are talking about a psychological boost compared to a physiological drain. Not that I'm disagreeing, except I still don't think you'll get a literal testosterone boost. Probably a boost of other types of hormones, but not testosterone. In fact, I've heard that intercourse actually reduces testosterone, because that will make you more likely to stick around and care for the baby (if there is one).
Maybe it's not testosterone, maybe it's something else, or sexual energy as mrgoodstuff said. Maybe they go hand in hand, idk... I just know that there is definitely an energy you feel when you are horny, and I think it can be transmuted when you aren't using it up through masturbation
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Yes, I think what i said would still apply in that scenerio. The fact that men pay for an escort, to me only proves even more, that subconsciously you value the act of physical touch with a woman over masturbation, that's why you're willing to pay money for it
I don't pay money to an escort for sex though, and whatever I did 5 years ago was a one-off probably because of a combination of curiosity and last-minute trickery, and frustration. If that was so good, compared to fapping, then I would have gone back again?

I could not fap after seeing the escort back then because I was worried a vortex would suck me out of my soul and I'd go into space. I could not look at porn, escort pics, videos of women singing, or even watch movies. Now fapping, looking at escort pics, and watching movies are all seen as indicators of health and recovery since this time. I find more enjoyment in these things now, such as fapping, then before seeing the escorts 5 years ago.

However it still doesn't change the fact it is a sin and I'm opposed to fapping in principle because of God's holiness, not because it's better or worst than real sex, which is also sin, unless you are married.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Lose what?
when I was doing no fap, whenever I felt horny, I would visualize that energy, and i would try to spread it all through my body. I know it might sound dumb, but I really felt like I was manipulating that stuff lol

When I finally was about to have real sex, I thought this energy was at its peak, like it had become my aura, i was bathing in it. That's what I didn't want to lose
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top