Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mosque shooting 49 dead

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score

Serenity

Reaction score
You'll need a tor browser and the site is bestgore or documenting reality has it
I should have guessed that site was blocked many places. Not everywhere though. I instantly knew the video would be up there and stay up when authorities tried removing it everywhere, it always does.

I'm not going to watch it, I've seen videos I really wish I could unsee... Makes me physically ill and bothers me for days, and it takes some really fvcked up sh!t to do that to me. Last time was a really bad beheading, took me 3 days on r/eyebleach to recover.

He is mass murderer that should be condemned to death. Same with Anders Breivik.
As a Norwegian I actually find it better that he doesn't get that satisfaction, too easy of an escape. At this very moment that fvcker is rotting away in isolation. Yeah, he has his PlayStation, but honestly, who wouldn't kill themselves after more than just a month of single player games?

he screamed 'subscribe to pewdiepie' on sttream before going shooting
Sh!t! That can't have helped in the sub war...

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to watch it, I've seen videos I really wish I could unsee...
I'm the same way, I go there once in a while to see different things, but I don't watch everything. This particular video doesn't have blood, a lot of people in comments question whether it's real or setup, it is real tho. There is another video there, guy explodes a big firecracker inside his bumhole, I couldn't get myself to watch it man, but I read the comments, they were funny.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm the same way, I go there once in a while to see different things, but I don't watch everything. This particular video doesn't have blood, a lot of people in comments question whether it's real or setup, it is real tho. There is another video there, guy explodes a big firecracker inside his bumhole, I couldn't get myself to watch it man, but I read the comments, they were funny.
The visuals isn't really the part that disgusts me, it's the fact that it's real and people are dying for real. People hurting themselves out of their own stupidity like shoving a firecracker up their anus is slightly disturbing to me, I would rather watch that than a mass murder though. People torturing and killing other people in brutally cold blooded ways is way way worse to me, blood or no blood. It's really the amount and length of suffering I find worst about it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to talk to an other point, you guys already said how disgusting and cruel are such actions and surely anyone who is not mentally fvcked up agrees.

I would like to point out the fact that this rampage happens when different people is sharing the same space, on a smaller scale we can see the same thing happening even within western citizens of different political backround.

Tolerance is lower and lower day after day, I sense in many european countries that leftists now openly preech and support persecuting conservatives in their private life and work environment while at the same time conservatives more and more talk about kicking senseless anyone who keep stalking them or pisses them off.

Few years ago the situation was not as critical as now, cant tell if its because of overcrowding or a general anger growing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to talk to an other point, you guys already said how disgusting and cruel are such actions and surely anyone who is not mentally fvcked up agrees.

I would like to point out the fact that this rampage happens when different people is sharing the same space, on a smaller scale we can see the same thing happening even within western citizens of different political backround.

Tolerance is lower and lower day after day, I sense in many european countries that leftists now openly preech and support persecuting conservatives in their private life and work environment while at the same time conservatives more and more talk about kicking senseless anyone who keep stalking them or pisses them off.

Few years ago the situation was not as critical as now, cant tell if its because of overcrowding or a general anger growing.
The big joke is that these people actually believe that their heroes (politicians on the left and right) hate each other the same way. The joke's on them; politicians are golfing buddies who perform on a stage, toss insults to win elections and laugh all the way to the bank. They know it's all part of the profession. But Joe SixPack thinks it's a real "war."

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of thing happens when invasions occur.

Afghanistan was no different, for the USSR or the USA. Just reversed roles.

It's unfortunate and should never happen, but then nobody should be invading other cultures either.
I think it was a manosphere blogger who said something like "diversity+proxymity= war", I believe he has a point and the concept isnt surely exclusive when it comes of migrations (even tough its the bigger case).

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
There is a general anger and also a deep seated anger with the haves and have nots. Have nots are frustrated, don’t see an out, find a scapegoat, and act out on it.

I’m curious why the guy didn’t go shoot up the New Zealand parliament and lawmakers. After all, they were the ones who permitted the Muslim’s in their country and allowed them to build Mosques on their land.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A war is coming and it's going to be bad. It's a shsme

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
The visuals isn't really the part that disgusts me, it's the fact that it's real and people are dying for real. People hurting themselves out of their own stupidity like shoving a firecracker up their anus is slightly disturbing to me, I would rather watch that than a mass murder though. People torturing and killing other people in brutally cold blooded ways is way way worse to me, blood or no blood. It's really the amount and length of suffering I find worst about it.
No one died in the video. It's completely fake. Shells disappearing into thin air lmfao!

I suppose traitors should be taken out first.

But then given the rate of rape, assault and murder by the invaders, the only shocking thing was it took this long for someone's fuse to blow.
The video is 100% fake. It was shot on greenscreen. CGI "bullets" and disappearing shells. No muslims were harmed. In fact they will benefit from this fake video, as they will now be hailed as saints and martyrs and flood western countries en masse.

I'm linking a backup to the vid in case it's taken down:

https://d.tube/#!/v/gpduf/nt5eypkg

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think it was a manosphere blogger who said something like "diversity+proxymity= war", I believe he has a point).
Yep, that’s a main cause of war… What worries me most was an article last week stating that Muslim immigrants were not assimilating well into western cultures…

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
It's 100% fake, staged, CGI and crisis actors. The "AR 15" is plastic. He is supposedly shooting at point blank range. Yet there are no bullet holes, no wounds, no blood, the clothing isn't even pierced. No bullet holes in the walls.

The NZ government is banning this video because anyone viewing it will quickly realize it is fake. A 10 year prison sentence for possessing a video. Yeah, nothing to hide there.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, that’s a main cause of war… What worries me most was an article last week stating that Muslim immigrants were not assimilating well into western cultures…
Any european with an at least average IQ (not a leftist basically) can confirm you that, we knew it even before the attacks and the media got it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 100% fake, staged, CGI and crisis actors. The "AR 15" is plastic. He is supposedly shooting at point blank range. Yet there are no bullet holes, no wounds, no blood, the clothing isn't even pierced. No bullet holes in the walls.

The NZ government is banning this video because anyone viewing it will quickly realize it is fake. A 10 year prison sentence for possessing a video. Yeah, nothing to hide there.
A fake video existing doesn't mean the event did not happen. It just means some white supremacist scum bag made a fake video so they could convince conspiracy theorist wackos that white people never commit terrorism.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose traitors should be taken out first.

But then given the rate of rape, assault and murder by the invaders, the only shocking thing was it took this long for someone's fuse to blow.
What is the rate of rape, murder, and assault by these invaders to which you refer? I'm curious. Was what happened in Christchurch an act of targeted vengeance?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are people being put in prison for 10 years for possession of a fake video?
New Zealand doesnt have the 1st Amendment. They can ban whatever they want.

Every time a white guy commits terrorism, white supremacists deny that it ever happened. Beyond being dumb enough to believe such crap, it's twisted and sick on a human level.

Reactions: Von

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they can ban what they want, but you dodged the question of WHY.

Why put people in prison for 10 years for having a fake video?

And what do you mean White Supremacist? How was this guy a White Supremacist?
Hate speech is illegal in NZ.

He killed these people because they weren't white. In interviews with people who saw him at the gun range, they said he had confederate flag stickers on his gun case, and also apparently liked to talk about mass shootings and how he could do much better. But he didn't have the decency to off himself, so maybe you can send him some fan mail and ask for yourself.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, please knock it off. I will close the thread and start enforcing required ignores if it continues.

Serenity

Reaction score
No one died in the video. It's completely fake. Shells disappearing into thin air lmfao!
That's inconclusive, the video is sh!t and compressed through Facebook. Compression removes a lot of small details, when objects become small enough in a cameras view the compression will blend the surrounding color over the object. Had it been the raw source video with all the details and the shells still vanished then I'd be convinced.

It would be interesting if it really was fake, but this video is not good enough and the effects seen can be attributed to other visual artifacts due to being heavily compressed.