Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with guys marrying these fat pigs and taking care of their bastard kids???

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is we shouldve chose better women! 8 Im outta that movie too. Man wasnt being a strong man because he was being stupid behind women.
Lolx I told them I finished full set of matrix movie now I'm unplugged so you woman go back to your Disney land

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Title of the topic

@Ranger pretty much summed it up.

We are usually interested in high SMV women but picking up one does not equal handling one and your victory may easily defeat you.

If you pick up let's say SMV9/10 (great looks, educated, good job, young, no children, strong family) then your game and your frame need to constantly match her SMV which can be very tiresome and exhausting on emtional and assets level so it's easier to slip and your sex life might actually be less intense (because she is not that into you and every interest wanes with time).

Now, consider that woman is SMV7 (young, good looking, slim but not top model slim, nice face, coherent personality, no children, young, family made by above average SMV parents, educated to higher degree but not doctor or smtng) and you are SMV9. You will be treated better because you are a good investment for her. Sex should be in abundance. You can feel less tense and don't be as focused on frame like around SMV9/10 woman.

Some guys like to plow much below their SMV especially when their ego gets bruised by high SMV women.
I get it now... Some of these heifers! AND a bad attitude... as all up in their face... And that if mamam ain't happy nobody is happy shyt??? What is that ? No food, bitching, no sex??? GTFO!

R

Ranger

I get it now... Some of these heifers! AND a bad attitude... as all up in their face... And that if mamam ain't happy nobody is happy shyt??? What is that ? No food, bitching, no sex??? GTFO!
If more of them went to the curb it would be good for all of us. Kick that snarling wretched soul to the curb.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with that shYt of taking a MOOSE , marrying it and raising the kids.....
I work sometimes with a guy and he has her BIG AZZ and her grown son AND her dad living with him.
I swear...the thought of touching that is out of my realm of understanding! He constantly points to other dogs ( FAT) but when a chick that takes care of herself it really gets his attention. I don't want to hurt homeboys feelings, but he's got it coming. He pointed out this cow and say" You wouldn't hit that???" Dude... I''m tired at this point and I had to explain I would jerk off till my ckkk turned to beef jerky before I did that and could never sleep, eat, or look at my friends or self in the mirror in the mirror again.... I mean this Thicc (sp?) bs.. you got me mixed up with someone else...He loves Fatty, but he constantly cheats on her and DEMANDS sex from her... She doesn't work either. Bro... I'm tallkin' 400 pounds of surly attitude distorted face obesity. Put my face down there??? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf!!!!!!!!!
I showed him a pic of a girl i looked up real quick and he took a goooooooooood long look at that... I said "THAT is what i go for!!!" I mean these Beta dudes are so so brainwashed....I told him. a fat girl with a bad attitude or a fit girl with a bad attitude/ ' Now try a fit girl with a good attitude..... It was like I was talking nuclear physics to a chicke....
Emmitt Smith of the Dallas cowboys had a "Moose". Moose Johnston #48. Moose cleared the path on his runs an integral part of his running game. A good "Moose" will be pretty. Shell be heavy but fine with the fat off. She will clear your path from danger in the world of women and the world in general. Shes loyal,nurturing and a powerful provider.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, are you black? More relevant, is your friend black. I've noticed that this sort of thing seems to be the end game for a lot of black guys. They'll mess around for a while, but when they settle and want to get married, they always seem to go for some super fat cow who already has kids. I'll never understand it. I could show you 10-15 guys on my facebook who do this. Then, after marriage, they get all weird and into the community issues. It's like the ultimate Captain Save-a-Ho. And these guys got pretty good looking chicks before.

I guess it's some kind of guilt thing.
Im black and I can attest to that. Black guys used to pursue chubby white chicks heavy. Its changing now though. Black dudes are finally respecting themselves and seeing their worth. They are now dating legit hot chicks of other "races". There are three factors that contributed to this phenomenon.

1.) Black guys ( including me) are more accepting of a little more cushion. I don't like skinny chicks, I like the size right before chubby. Like Vida Guerra.

2.) Both are marginalized groups. Marginalized groups stick together. Fat white chicks and black dudes = nerdy white dudes and geeky asian girls. Same dynamic.

3.) Its the novelty factor. Black dudes have been told not to touch white chicks for decades. They haven't grown up around them so its novel. And vice versa.

This is starting to change though. Black dudes are stepping their game up and fat chicks are not being picked up by anyone now.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight homie! I had three chicks want to move in with me this year... I don't play house..
Women have waged war on men. They have cratered SMV. Meanwhile they will have cucks raise thrir kids and play house where they cannot compete in the SMP anymore. Guys need to act accordingly.