“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Rational Male saga , did I made a mistake?

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
I have been seen this woman for a few months now. I liked her, she is fun and we had great chemistry. She pushes for exclusivity but I pushed it gently away, and we continue dating around once a week.
One evening we talk about her 18 years old son and his dating life. I told her I recommended he read The Rational Male and add "its a great book that will help him understanding relationship dynamic". "ok, so maybe I'll read it as well," she said. I said (and this is my mistake I think) " mmm I don't think it's a good idea", knowing how it's can be offensive to some women. " Ow yea?" she said, "now I definitely going to read it ".
Since then I didn't hear from her for 4 weeks. I then texted her " hey babe what's going on? No replay. Two weeks past and I text " ???" , still no replay. I then txt " Ok got the hint, take care". She replayed with " I don't know Diver I read YOUR favourite book and I found it disturbing". I texted back " seriously kate, you judge me by a book you read ? " did you find me a disturbed person?"
Two days past, no answer, so I guess it's over.

Do you think It's a mistake mentioning this book, or any other book dealing with this subject, to a woman you're dating ?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
348
Reaction score
219
Age
54
Location
Canada
Yep, you let her know that you were clued in to female behavior. She apparently liked it better before when the odds were on her side of the table…
Yes. For sure she knows now the upper hand is yours. She can’t win at any **** testing or any other testing. You’ve scared her off. Congrats but too bad for her. She lost an Alpha male.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
You cannot talk about these things with women. Although they know it's true, they will always think you are "playing things by the book" and never being genuine. Women want men who do all the things Rollo talks about naturally not due to massive amounts of heartache and research.

There are lots of mistakes you can make with women. IMO clueing them in to your red pill knowledge is worse than things like cheating, crime, beta behavior.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Yes. For sure she knows now the upper hand is yours. She can’t win at any **** testing or any other testing. You’ve scared her off. Congrats but too bad for her. She lost an Alpha male.
If the kid still got the book, I'll consider it a win.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
If the kid still got the book, I'll consider it a win.
haha, I hope he still has it unless she convinced him it's garbage not worth reading. Unfortunately, he is the Nice Guy type, hence why I tried to help him a bit, but more likely now he will listen to her.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Tactical error, as others have pointed out.

There is no way for women to even process our stuff. They can only see it as “misogyny”.

Our body of knowledge is to be disseminated among men only and then LIVED OUT.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I have been seen this woman for a few months now. I liked her, she is fun and we had great chemistry. She pushes for exclusivity but I pushed it gently away, and we continue dating around once a week.
One evening we talk about her 18 years old son and his dating life. I told her I recommended he read The Rational Male and add "its a great book that will help him understanding relationship dynamic". "ok, so maybe I'll read it as well," she said. I said (and this is my mistake I think) " mmm I don't think it's a good idea", knowing how it's can be offensive to some women. " Ow yea?" she said, "now I definitely going to read it ".
Since then I didn't hear from her for 4 weeks. I then texted her " hey babe what's going on? No replay. Two weeks past and I text " ???" , still no replay. I then txt " Ok got the hint, take care". She replayed with " I don't know Diver I read YOUR favourite book and I found it disturbing". I texted back " seriously kate, you judge me by a book you read ? " did you find me a disturbed person?"
Two days past, no answer, so I guess it's over.

Do you think It's a mistake mentioning this book, or any other book dealing with this subject, to a woman you're dating ?
School boy error.

1. Single mom

2. You don't tell women to read your red pill content

3. You have no options when rollo beats spinning plates to death.

You dun goofed. Single mom is train wreck. They are bj material when on a dryspell or bored.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Tactical error, as others have pointed out.

There is no way for women to even process our stuff. They can only see it as “misogyny”.

Our body of knowledge is to be disseminated among men only and then LIVED OUT.
+1

You should shoot the **** with dudes and point out this really controversial book that might get banned @op.

You seed it.. RooshV is banned. You seed something op with dudes and it is even better for women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
3. You have no options when rollo beats spinning plates to death.
Rollo is married. He signed an agreement with the state that he would emotionally, financially, legally, morally and physically commit to one women for the rest life.

Single mom is train wreck. They are bj material when on a dryspell or bored.
No sex?
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
Thanks guys for your input.

Yep, I agree, definitely a rookie mistake on my parts.

Since introducing to Red pill a few years ago, I was very careful not to mention any of it to any woman I was dating. I mention it just b'cos I wanted to help her Nice Guy son. This one was a slip I need to be sure won't happen again. Lesson learned
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Even when I speak lightly about my red pill and anti extreme feminist views with females I get into arguments, some enjoy the debate though.

Rule number one of Fight Club!
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Excellent riddance Diver! You don't need a woman with a kid anyway. Now I'm thinking the kid is screwed, that feminist monster gonna give him female advice, how to buy gifts and sht in order to get the vagina. As for you man, when it comes to an LTR or wife consideration, woman should not have kids, period, it's not even under discussion. I know you weren't considering her to be your LTR but still. She did brake up with you not because of the book tho, it was coming even without a book, she just find a convenient excuse and you gave it to her this what hurts the most. She knows she's a slvt and she more than likely already was fcking several dcks when this talk about the book came up.


 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
As others have already pointed out, never share your red pill POV with any females.

Also, if she bounced for something so simple, fvck her. You dodged a bullet. She probably reads Cosmopolitan or some other bullshyte for single moms that are half fvckin mental, so her excuse for ghosting is null and void.

Never respond back to her again. She texts, you delete without readying her bullshyte nonsense.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
It was probably Rollo's strong stance on plate spinning that irritated her (ironic since he's married). You might have gotten by with it but you had already turned down her push for exclusivity, which probably indicated to her that you buy into the philosophy.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
572
Reaction score
608
Single mom is train wreck.
She is a single mom b'cos her husband committed suicide due to depression. She is a nurse with a good job. She was loving, caring, fun to be with and I didn't see any red flags about her.

I understand the opinion of most here about not dating a single mom, but women in my age (50th ) are all or widows( due to a car accident, cancer, and as such ) or divorce with kids. Finding a single woman in my age without kids is not realistic, but at least I'm taking care to only date women with grown-up kids (18up) so no kids string attached to me.

I know, most think single moms are trash but I dated few awesome single moms who have a good job, paid home, hobbies, good close family, fantastic intelligent kids (some in Uni or graduate from Uni) who go about their life like any other women. Yes I come across problematic single moms, and in those casees I eject very quickly, but I think many here generalising too much about a single moms.

Why no one here ever says about the single mom @BeExcellent that she is a train wreck good only for bj ? b'cos there are single moms outside there who are good quality women to date, just like BeExcellent is.
 
Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
Value lowering (to some women) ... plain and simple.

Here is how female logic works:

"He's reading a book to get good with the ladies? Why? Is he not good already? My previous ex's never needed to read a book to 'game' women because they were so handsome that women came to them."

"Maybe women aren't coming to him, and he needed help"

"I guess his value was never quite there to begin with."

" I saw wrong"

"Next!"

Understand, to some women, if you are a student of game, you are compensating. This is not true obviously but some will feel that way.

I share "game" ideas with women all the time, but it comes from a true context of "what I found from my experience dating hundreds and why women are so drawn to me is ..." as opposed to "I read a book and found out ..."
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top