Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

If you don't want to see anybody, this will help

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
If you're in a situation where you just don't want to see anybody, I got a perfect solution for you that works. I find myself just in this situation past couple of weeks, I just didn't want to talk to anybody, didn't want to go on dates, didn't want anything at all. It's like low testosterone situation or something similar. Well suggestion, take a good sleep. Go to bed 8pm and wake up in the morning without alarm. Guaranteed to work!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
If you're in a situation where you just don't want to see anybody, I got a perfect solution for you that works. I find myself just in this situation past couple of weeks, I just didn't want to talk to anybody, didn't want to go on dates, didn't want anything at all. It's like low testosterone situation or something similar. Well suggestion, take a good sleep. Go to bed 8pm and wake up in the morning without alarm. Guaranteed to work!
Done this more times than I can imagine. RNR and a peaceful balance is so important.
 
Top