“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ex gf blowing my phone up lol

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys as you know my gf broke up with me but now she won't stop blowing my phone up its been about 5 days since I've said anything.. She just said she can tell I have massive balls. And she also said even though she wasn't the best girlfriend doesn't mean I can be a complete d!ck lulzzz looks like I'm winning folks.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@sosousage I doubt it lol it's from the result of idgaf attitude it signals in the primitive part of their brains "strength" everything a woman truly looks for in a male. You can have money and looks but without the strength you are doomed. Hell I've seen guys with strength and no money and no looks pull some real hotties
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
@sosousage I doubt it lol it's from the result of idgaf attitude it signals in the primitive part of their brains "strength" everything a woman truly looks for in a male. You can have money and looks but without the strength you are doomed. Hell I've seen guys with strength and no money and no looks pull some real hotties

Her hamster must be spinning into overdrive.. Did you go NC immediately after she ended it, or did you reply back?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@soulforge I pretty much went NC. And she's been regretting it I can tell lol.. not in my case normally I reply when I'm good and ready and 95 percent of the time I get a message back within minutes.. then followed by a hey I'm lonely come see me.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
@Chi Town lmao that cracked me up how did you know that? I might just hit the p***y and hit the highway lol
You're gf can pick you up and drop you whenever she feels like it, the real badasses that don't give a fvck wouldn't even entertain a girl who broke up with them, you're going to make a thread a few days later about her again, you not fooling nobody lol,
You think you're winning but you're not, she is because she knows she can come back to you and you are going to accept her with open arms......
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Chi Town sorry but your wrong lol I'll tell you why this is a new girlfriend? Heard about the break up test on here go read before you comment something like that. You pretty much went against a classic sosauve article. Accept it and move on.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You're gf can pick you up and drop you whenever she feels like it, the real badasses that don't give a fvck wouldn't even entertain a girl who broke up with them, you're going to make a thread a few days later about her again, you not fooling nobody lol,
You think you're winning but you're not, she is because she knows she can come back to you and you are going to accept her with open arms......

Personaly I would move on.. It depends on a few factors.

01. How serious the relationship was.
02. Under what circumstances she ended it.
03. How much you invested in her.

Some years ago, I was seeing this chick.. Only for 6 months.. I didn't have much feelings for a her, but she was crazy sex.. She ended things, but resurfaced after a few months.. I banged her a few times, even had a threesome with her, then simply moved on.

However if I have invested in a girl, and she meant something to me.. Once its over, she is Gone for Good

Getting back with a girl who ended it, is a huge Liability.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Why not meet up and have a conversation with her like two adults, tell her straight up what she did was wrong and shows you she is not the woman for you, and you have your serious doubts about her. If she did this now in your relationship, that means she will do it in the future. Tell her, you can take her back in but you have to punish her, tell her you want your ass licked. Make her lick your ass, and then keep her as fck buddies.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Why not meet up and have a conversation with her like two adults, tell her straight up what she did was wrong and shows you she is not the woman for you, and you have your serious doubts about her. If she did this now in your relationship, that means she will do it in the future. Tell her, you can take her back in but you have to punish her, tell her you want your ass licked. Make her lick your ass, and then keep her as fck buddies.

Tell her to lick ur feet and record it
 
Top