Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting back into dating - good App?

Mike8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've posted here many years ago under a different account, but it was a different time. I'm getting back into the dating game and things have changed. I'm looking for some advice on a good dating App. I work all the time and don't get out much otherwise. I don't mind paying for a membership, just want don't want to pay for multiple if I don't need to. Tried Tinder (unpaid) didn't get far but probably because I didn't pay to see the incoming matches. Checked out POF recently and it's quite low quality. Currently evaluating Bumble - have some incoming matches but of course I can't see them. I'm 35 and very fit (1.5 hours in the gym 5 days/week) so my pics are generally workout-style.

Do any of you pay for one? If so, what's your experience and which do you recommend? I've seen an uptick in Bumble, likely due to recent Super Bowl commercial and the concept of course. I'd be willing to pay for 2 if I can get the $30-40/month's worth out of it.

Thanks!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've posted here many years ago under a different account, but it was a different time. I'm getting back into the dating game and things have changed. I'm looking for some advice on a good dating App. I work all the time and don't get out much otherwise. I don't mind paying for a membership, just want don't want to pay for multiple if I don't need to. Tried Tinder (unpaid) didn't get far but probably because I didn't pay to see the incoming matches. Checked out POF recently and it's quite low quality. Currently evaluating Bumble - have some incoming matches but of course I can't see them. I'm 35 and very fit (1.5 hours in the gym 5 days/week) so my pics are generally workout-style.

Do any of you pay for one? If so, what's your experience and which do you recommend? I've seen an uptick in Bumble, likely due to recent Super Bowl commercial and the concept of course. I'd be willing to pay for 2 if I can get the $30-40/month's worth out of it.

Thanks!
If you want to kill it online nowadays, you are going to need professional pictures. The competition is pretty stiff online. Tinder, POF, and Bumble would be your best ones. You should be able to get matches on Tinder without paying. If your not, then your pictures suck.

Mike8

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my question is more along the lines of incoming matches. My understanding is the free version only gives you matches when you both match up. With paid you get to see incoming matches and get to choose if you want to instantly match up. This is true across all the apps that have this swap function yes?

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my question is more along the lines of incoming matches. My understanding is the free version only gives you matches when you both match up. With paid you get to see incoming matches and get to choose if you want to instantly match up. This is true across all the apps that have this swap function yes?
Tinder Plus gives you unlimited matches and 5 super likes a day. Tinder Gold is the same thing but let's you see who already swiped you. If your going to pay, you might as well get Tinder Plus. Gold would be a waste of money because if you were interested then you would already have swiped them right. Delete your Tinder every couple weeks. Your card is shown a lot during the first week or so. After that, your card is put towards the bottom more and you wont be shown to as many women.

If your using all your swipes each day on the free one and didnt get many matches the first few days, then your probably wont get more paying. Its probably your pics then.

I dont know much about the paid Bumble.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Tinder/bumble. Try match even. If yiu oay boost, it would 10x results. You want pro or semi pro pics. Looks max to the best of your ability. Check rsd inner circle. Join fb group. Check free tour.

Download the red pill book massive share reddit epub.

Request access to pickup tor shares vua reddit.

Spam cold approach. Chat up new girls everywhere everyday for sport. #nextSet

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder Plus gives you unlimited matches and 5 super likes a day. Tinder Gold is the same thing but let's you see who already swiped you. If your going to pay, you might as well get Tinder Plus. Gold would be a waste of money because if you were interested then you would already have swiped them right. Delete your Tinder every couple weeks. Your card is shown a lot during the first week or so. After that, your card is put towards the bottom more and you wont be shown to as many women.

If your using all your swipes each day on the free one and didnt get many matches the first few days, then your probably wont get more paying. Its probably your pics then.

I dont know much about the paid Bumble.
Its the program/code /algorithm. Guys from Play With Fire youtube discuss hacks. Paying helps. Max looks, better pics, go to the gym, travel, have purpose, get a life etc = results +/- your SMV and your ability to optomise it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can slay on Fetlife if you just pretend that is not your intentions. Search google images for "shibari." If you can master that, you'll have a constant stream of young, beautiful women. The key is pretending to be more interested in your rope than her pvssy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can slay on Fetlife if you just pretend that is not your intentions. Search google images for "shibari." If you can master that, you'll have a constant stream of young, beautiful women. The key is pretending to be more interested in your rope than her pvssy.
Rope?

Mike8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses fellas. Here are the 2 pics I use <1 month ago:

https://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/p...71/a20d7bf866464279a45c6cbdfe944935-610xh.jpg
https://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/p...71/2667f6eda1804a9587890f7869ace2d0-610xh.jpg

I'll get back on Tinder and Bumble and see what happens. Just looking to get "back in the game" without anything serious since I work nonstop (but going to rein in 75-80k this year, software is where it's at). I have a photog and local gym buddy on standby for paid professional photos/vid by the time I get cut this Summer. So what am I looking at in terms of $/month? I guess I'll go for Tinder + Bumble? POF not paying for that but will pop on there for any freebies.

TIA

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses fellas. Here are the 2 pics I use <1 month ago:

https://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/p...71/a20d7bf866464279a45c6cbdfe944935-610xh.jpg
https://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/p...71/2667f6eda1804a9587890f7869ace2d0-610xh.jpg

I'll get back on Tinder and Bumble and see what happens. Just looking to get "back in the game" without anything serious since I work nonstop (but going to rein in 75-80k this year, software is where it's at). I have a photog and local gym buddy on standby for paid professional photos/vid by the time I get cut this Summer. So what am I looking at in terms of $/month? I guess I'll go for Tinder + Bumble? POF not paying for that but will pop on there for any freebies.

TIA
Selfies are a big no no. Don't use any pics where your holding your phone in a mirror. I would recommend shaving your head. It would look a lot better. You can test pictures out for free on Photofeeler. I tested mine out and used the highest rated ones.

Tinder charges different prices. They base the price off of your age and your zip code. I have no idea what Bumble charges or how they determine there price. Don't pay for POF because you get nothing out of it.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Best app is cold approach pick up

Reaction score
The site also requires women to contact you first after you match with them. Another perk I like about the site. You’re always dealing with women who have enough interest in you to initiate things.
Ditto. And there seem to be more better quality women using Bumble compared to Tinder, Zoosk and Plenty of Whales.