"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Women who constantly stare at your girl in public.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Every time I am out in public with my main plate she gets eyed up by attractive women. I consider myself an 8 and my plate a hb-7. She has a gorgeous body but doesn’t dress provocative. Went out last night for a walk, counted twenty women, eyeing her up. Not sure what to make of it.
Guessing that I am 40 but look like I’m 30yrs old. My plate is 40 and looks 40. What gives here? Do they think she is my mother or is my town full of Lesbians. Would like to hear from the ladies on this one
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Idk, it's low-end women doin this. I went to a high-end restaurant with this girl 10 years younger than me (40s), but she's short, I'm tall, she's definitely post-wall, but I'm pretty prime time (though really feelin the age nowadays) still pretty good looking. The greeter, the waitress, there were no dudes, just looked her up and down and gave her Who do you think you are? looks. I was like "wtf is going on?" They basically looked at her with disdain or if "you're not worth it" or "you should be ashamed/guilty" turning and smiling at me. I started thinking "does she go here with 'other' guys" and they know her? I was like "No. I'm not gonna be with her for Life!" just fvcking her. We walked in holding hands and down the sidewalk holding hands as well. She wanted that, I didn't. Needless to say, we aren't still together. But at the restaurant I was thinking "Does she have a rep or something?"
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Idk, it's low-end women doin this. I went to a high-end restaurant with this girl 10 years younger than me (40s), but she's short, I'm tall, she's definitely post-wall, but I'm pretty prime time (though really feelin the age nowadays) still pretty good looking. The greeter, the waitress, there were no dudes, just looked her up and down and gave her Who do you think you are? looks. I was like "wtf is going on?" They basically looked at her with disdain or if "you're not worth it" or "you should be ashamed/guilty" turning and smiling at me. I started thinking "does she go here with 'other' guys" and they know her? I was like "No. I'm not gonna be with her for Life!" just fvcking her. We walked in holding hands and down the sidewalk holding hands as well. She wanted that, I didn't. Needless to say, we aren't still together. But at the restaurant I was thinking "Does she have a rep or something?"
I've seen this too...I wouldn't worry about it (my age showing, I guess). I have a lot less fvcks to give after where I've been...

Enjoy your time with whom your with, a plate is just a plate.

It could have been one of any number of things. Just hold your head high and enjoy her. Women tend to show jealousy in public, that's happened to me a bunch. Or Hel!, maybe I hang out with someone who "gets around" too lol...nothing surprises me anymore.

Like the Rush song "Anthem"- "Live for yourself, there's no one else more worth living for..."
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Every time I am out in public with my main plate she gets eyed up by attractive women. I consider myself an 8 and my plate a hb-7. She has a gorgeous body but doesn’t dress provocative. Went out last night for a walk, counted twenty women, eyeing her up. Not sure what to make of it.
Guessing that I am 40 but look like I’m 30yrs old. My plate is 40 and looks 40. What gives here? Do they think she is my mother or is my town full of Lesbians. Would like to hear from the ladies on this one
I will size up a woman I see with an attractive guy, to see what it is about her that attracted him - if she has a good body, face etc. If you are an 8 that’s an attractive guy so..

Also if she has a great body at 40 she’s miles ahead of other women her age so that’s worth noticing too. You can usually tell if someone has a nice body even if they are in street clothes and not dressed in something skin tight, unless they are in a burka or something lol.

Older fit attractive people of both sexes stand out in a good way.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
There's no point in speculating. It's either humblebrag or overanalysis. Or both.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Women constantly check each other out. Like @AJ84 said it’s interesting when you see an attractive couple to wonder about the dynamic.

Attractive people garner attention on their own. Women check out other women in couples for a couple of reasons.

1. To compare themselves to the chick a man is with physically
2. To assess if they are better/prettier/thinner than said chick
3. Out of envy or jealousy
4. Out of curiosity
5. Out of attraction/admiration of the woman in question

Those five things can skew either positive if the woman making the observation has good self esteem (e.g. She has great legs...I wonder what does she do to keep in shape)...or can skew negative if the woman making the observation is insecure or low self-image (e.g. What does he see in her...she’s *insert XYZ insult*)

The insecure woman will mentally tear the subject chick down to make herself feel better, especially if the observer woman sees the man as desirable and his woman/date in a less favorable light than her false self.

And sometimes you’ll have women who are overtly complimentary. They will say things like “It’s obvious why he’s in love with you, blah blah blah.” Sometimes those women are genuinely giving a compliment...other times they say it whilst holding a symbolic dagger to backstab you because they have an agenda.

It really depends on the woman. But women are always aware of other women around them and also aware of relationship dynamics around them.

We come equipped with stock issue radar for that. (Shrugs shoulders) :D
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I notice this with every woman I’ve been with. Current girlfriend gets looks of women checking her out or looking interested to see what she’s about; no dirty looks.

Women in the past who I was on first or second dates with who were lower on an attractive scale would get scowled at or stared at. It did bother me, because why do they care? It ruined a nice walk to have random girls looking at us, contorting their faces

Women...
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Every time I am out in public with my main plate she gets eyed up by attractive women. I consider myself an 8 and my plate a hb-7. She has a gorgeous body but doesn’t dress provocative. Went out last night for a walk, counted twenty women, eyeing her up. Not sure what to make of it.
Guessing that I am 40 but look like I’m 30yrs old. My plate is 40 and looks 40. What gives here? Do they think she is my mother or is my town full of Lesbians. Would like to hear from the ladies on this one
30 is gross man. Wtf?

They're probably wondering what is your problem
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I love when this happens actually! Even moreso when dudes stare at the girl I'm with. The best part is when you catch them doing it and they try to play it off and then you laugh about it.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Also.. on the idea of women submitting... I’ve heard this discussed around here and through various videos before.

can we define what it actually means when a woman submits? Because it seems like a never ending set of choices rather than a solid choice at the start which carries through the relationship.
 
Top