Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Threatens to File Kindapping Police Report After Guy Rejects Her

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a video worth watching and digesting. It is a great reminder that women are not the innocent creatures white knights believe them to be.

Online dating is a deposit of women psychological disorders.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
apart from being really sick mentally, she looks like 2/10 and hes like 8/10

behavior wise he still acts cool and is quite charismatic, while shes attacking him whole hour lol like "youre ugly asian have small penis, asian are poor, youre ass,ill file police report on this *****, take me to police station" etc just w0w

at the end it says he got banned from twitch, shame, i would watch more

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apart from being really sick mentally, she looks like 2/10 and hes like 8/10

behavior wise he still acts cool and is quite charismatic, while shes attacking him whole hour lol like "youre ugly asian have small penis, asian are poor, youre ass,ill file police report on this *****, take me to police station" etc just w0w

at the end it says he got banned from twitch, shame, i would watch more
If this chick who is a 3 behaves so poorly, imagine the type of stunts that a 9 would attempt. There are some seriously damaged women out there, hidden under layers of b.s.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was entertaining and a reminder to us guys in this #metoo society how she can threaten and claim kidnapping/assualt etc and without the video you'd be guilty until proven innocent.

Why would a guy who's clearly a higher SMV go out with a lower SMV chick and lower his SMV in doing so. Plus all the other stuff the Ytuber pointed out he did wrong...although most of which I think he did because he wanted to film and stream it. I skipped some of the commentary so may be I missed it but how was he filming the whole thing so easily without her ever objecting to it? And why would she act that way knowing he's filming/streaming it.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"the more unattractive she is..
the more humble you need to be."

this quote saved me so many times.

never engage toxic unattractive girls. they will fvck ur chit up. damaged mean nasty people that have serious issues.

beautiful girls for the most part are the ones who have good hearts and don't ever feel the need to pull chit like this.

ugly fat girls usually arnt just ugly outside.
attractive girls usually are pretty inside.

though some girls who are super hot are evil just as well, it's not what u think.

beautiful girls usually just have it out for beta males, because beta males may look good but are the equivalent of fat chicks in a hot girls eyes.

guys who bang hot girls want nothing to do with unattractive girls. wed treat fat girls the same way if they were blowing our phones up everyday crying and sending out pics of their fat nasty pvssys..

think about it

<3

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That guy knows how to behave around women in a manly manner.

Men here could learn something from this clip.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most dangerous type of girl is a girl with a great ego, an average to ugly look and the ability to attract average guys while lacking the look to attracts top %enters.

Basically those average guys hitting on her push her self confidence high enough to convince her that she "deserves stuff" while the lack of hot guys going after her basically conflict with that and fvcks up her ego.

That makes them unstable, cruel, incapable of self restraint while capable to follow their impulses regardless the conseguences or fairness.

Its no surprise there are no cute or very ugly girls among c0ck blockers while there are plenty average, average to ugly and fatties.

Anyway its 2019, save any messagge sent from both and better yet record conversations while dealing with such creatures.