Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you find these girls attractive?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of Asians, I see a gorgeous Asian chick a few weeks ago, she was a solid 8 1/2 nice skin, teeth, nice curvy figure.....what a treat. She was with some dude.....smh
You assumed the dude was her boyfriend. You could have approached anyway to find out whether she and the dude were just friends (unless there were clear signs that he's banging her), but you rejected yourself.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My current girlfriend would be a 6,5-7 in most people's books if you took it looks wise. She's 1,78 tall, elegant body, weighs no more than 53-54 kilos, nice ass. She is an "angel" overall, no fights, very submissive, sweet, takes care of me all the time, cooks here and there, doesn't break my balls. That makes her directly an overall 8,5-9 with the potential for more.

People here forget we're not monkeys. I mean, what if she laughs during orgasm? A girl could be a 10, she laughs during orgasm, she becomes a turn off for me and I just can;t be with her. What if my d1ck is way too big for her and it causes her more pain the pleasure? Again, she could be a 10, we're incompatible. Overall compatability is much more important than just physical rating imo.
I've heard of this ratings 1-10 mostly from boys who were nerds during high school, college and uni - those guys who don't fvck.

And again during my young adult years working with semiconductor R&D guys - again from guys who don't fvck.

And again I'm hearing it in SS....

This rating 1-10 is ridiculously stupid.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard of this ratings 1-10 mostly from boys who were nerds during high school, college and uni - those guys who don't fvck.

And again during my young adult years working with semiconductor R&D guys - again from guys who don't fvck.

It's overrated and mostly too technical. Human beings are not robots or toys. I mean, I feel good with my gf and I wouldn't care if for most guys she would be a 3, whatever that is. I don't do fatties, my confidence is good, but I appreciate a submissive, feminine woman when I can have one.

Most guys here think they wanna bang the hotties. OK, I wanna bang them, too, but go ahead do it first. I've banged 2-3 "9s". I found them to be quite cold and hard to create any sort of attraction with other than the pure, perceived physical one. "9s" and "10s" are humans, too. Sometimes you won't like their body scent, sometimes you won't like sth else LOL

ShadowFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly, that's why I use the binary scale, 0-1

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree its either ****able and very ****able others dont count

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know looks are subjective and of course a girl's personality can enhance or diminish her. I guess I just want to see if there are some general physical features that are universally attractive.

I think I might have given a wrong example with Ashley above. Can we agree Ariana is at least an 8?

http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...gelabeauty-hotangela-hotminn-minnbeauty-3ddwj
She have a very nice face
however fake eye lashes is very unattractive to me.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a few 7/8’s thT would look good even without makeup. The rest are all mid 30’s and would look horrendous without

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know looks are subjective and of course a girl's personality can enhance or diminish her. I guess I just want to see if there are some general physical features that are universally attractive.

I think I might have given a wrong example with Ashley above. Can we agree Ariana is at least an 8?

http://www.regionalbeauty.com/home/...gelabeauty-hotangela-hotminn-minnbeauty-3ddwj
She's not pretty, not cute, not beautiful and most certainly not gorgeous but she's also not ugly.

Here's a more feminine look as comparison ;
Thai hi-so.jpg

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not pretty, not cute, not beautiful and most certainly not gorgeous but she's also not ugly.

Here's a more feminine look as comparison ;
View attachment 2331
I understand. Keep in mind though these girls are regular people in society not models.

I guess the better question would be would any of th see girls meet your looks standards for relationships or do most of you need an 8 or better?

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of them are pretty good looking, I think.

Most of the girls you encounter every day will look similar. Bombshells aren't rare but you likely won't run into them all the time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the better question would be would any of th see girls meet your looks standards for relationships or do most of you need an 8 or better?
I don't see anything wrong with what you have on there. You're trying to showcase "everyday" women. Everybody is going to have their own taste, some of the girls are going to appeal to some guys, and those same girls are not going to appeal to some other guys. That's pretty much the way it works with women, but especially "everyday" women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand. Keep in mind though these girls are regular people in society not models.

I don't know what an 8 means, never had a use for numbers since there's words to describe a woman's beauty.

I'll automatically consider a girl as "cute, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous or not ugly.

Refer to my previous post on this thread quoted below for better understanding;

1. Vera - Hot sex vibe

2. Jordan - Cute with innocent vibe

3. Tatiania - Fun exciting girl for clubbing or night at the beach.

4. Desire - Adventurous girl for some nature sightseeing.

5. Amanda - Cute

6. Chantel and Makenna - Pretty.

7. Kyra Rae - Cute

8. Katie Schell - Beautiful

9. Gabrielle - Amusing !

10. Alex - Fun and cute.

11. Jessica P - Pretty.

12. Kasia - Beautiful.

13. Sarah A - Fun and cute.

The rest is not worth mentioning.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a web site where I feature the "everyday" attractive woman. I just wanted to get general feedback if you find these girls attractive or not though... Keep in mind the whole premise is that these are regular females you find in regular life.. not your tv or super model..

www.regionalbeauty.com

Looking for feedback
They are mostly 7's. I agree, there are far hotter females when I go to the mall.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made a post in this thread previously but I just want to add, the further you go down on the page the more stunners pop up. There are some really good looking chix in there and i'm not sure you could consider them "every day" attractive.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll automatically consider a girl as "cute, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous or not ugly.
Do you aim for someone that is gorgeous/beautiful or cute/pretty?

Made a post in this thread previously but I just want to add, the further you go down on the page the more stunners pop up. There are some really good looking chix in there and i'm not sure you could consider them "every day" attractive.
Yeah it's definitely mixed and new girls are being added Al the time. On an unrelated note I miss Mayorga lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The eyes of some of these women do not look right, or the way the camera shots took them.

I would say that I like, Ohio beauty, because she has a lovely smile and down to earth appearance and just looks approachable....has a nice girl next door type of look and has that fun-loving vibe.

The Brazilian girl does not look pretentious and also appears to look approachable.

There is allot of pictures on the site. Generally, if a woman looks friendly and her eyes do not look too seasoned or intimidating and she has a down-to-earth "girl next door" type of look, then I'm going to subjectively find that women to look more attractive because she has that "don't worry I won't bite" type of vibe. As a guy, approachibility and how friendly the woman looks or how sincere she is coming across weighs very heavily, at least in choosing who I would approach first out of the lot and how I feel the interaction is going to go.

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
The eyes of some of these women do not look right, or the way the camera shots took them.

I would say that I like, Ohio beauty, because she has a lovely smile and down to earth appearance and just looks approachable....has a nice girl next door type of look and has that fun-loving vibe.

The Brazilian girl does not look pretentious and also appears to look approachable.

There is allot of pictures on the site. Generally, if a woman looks friendly and her eyes do not look too seasoned or intimidating and she has a down-to-earth "girl next door" type of look, then I'm going to subjectively find that women to look more attractive because she has that "don't worry I won't bite" type of vibe. As a guy, approachibility and how friendly the woman looks or how sincere she is coming across weighs very heavily, at least in choosing who I would approach first out of the lot and how I feel the interaction is going to go.
Very interesting with the eye analysis. It sounds like you prefer that girl next door look versus the "hot girl" one. I am kind of like that too but I feel the feedback has been mixed. Funny enough a recent video that's up there has a girl singing a song about it lol

The most recent post is actually an aspiring model from the UK. What do you think of her look?