Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever buy a home in the wrong place because you thought it was a good idea??

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's where I live Spaz. Not many single women in these parts it seems. 99% of OLD women. Hmm, seems a bit high, no?
What's the population within a 15 mile radius ?

If you're got 50,000 people there then that's plenty of women you're not mingle with.

Since you're in business then you should know how to improvise within ur demographics - that's ur thing man.

Use ur business acumen since it is rare for a man to have it and apply it in social settings.

Target demographics - weakness and strengths - unique qualities etc etc..apply it.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I actually know and have an example of a bad city and a good city around my area. Let's take Sochi in Russia, wonderful city look it up on youtube. Then one hours something drive away from it is Lazarevskoe, which is still Sochi, but different area. Lazarevskoe is a small city within a city, population is I guess 50,000 officially, unofficially it's pushing 80k mark, in the summer that number jumps to half a million with all the tourists, it's a much more popular destination for travel. In the winter, fall and spring you don't get laid often in Lazarevskoe, forget OLD, IRL. It's one of those places where everybody knows each other and nothing ever going on in that city off season. Just move one hour away to Sochi and everything changes, population pushing half a million or more, people are eager to go out and meet. It's day and night difference. You got a ton of women on OLD, not so many on the street at night, but during day there is a ton of women. Life is happening here regardless of seasons.

I can totally see how a crappy city can have an effect on social life.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I actually know and have an example of a bad city and a good city around my area. Let's take Sochi in Russia, wonderful city look it up on youtube. Then one hours something drive away from it is Lazarevskoe, which is still Sochi, but different area. Lazarevskoe is a small city within a city, population is I guess 50,000 officially, unofficially it's pushing 80k mark, in the summer that number jumps to half a million with all the tourists, it's a much more popular destination for travel. In the winter, fall and spring you don't get laid often in Lazarevskoe, forget OLD, IRL. It's one of those places where everybody knows each other and nothing ever going on in that city off season. Just move one hour away to Sochi and everything changes, population pushing half a million or more, people are eager to go out and meet. It's day and night difference. You got a ton of women on OLD, not so many on the street at night, but during day there is a ton of women. Life is happening here regardless of seasons.

I can totally see how a crappy city can have an effect on social life.
Depends.

If u r in a small town of 100 young adults with 50 men and 50 girls, and so happens u r the leading personality there, you will get ur pick of women in that setting won't you ?

Again, it's not about the town or even the place.

It's about your sphere of influence in that particular area.

Work on that.

Changing houses or locations is not the answer to the root cause of a man's lack of skills.

Sure in a bigger city you have plenty of choices, I won't deny that but that's only cosmetic changes and a man undergoing that will only ever make matters worse off as it's an illusion of his game.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, the problem is different. In small town everybody fd each other, everybody know each other. How do you expect a woman to date guys in a small town, there are so many to go around. What they do instead, they get boyfriends and stay in a relationship, that way they don't come across as slvts. I know guys in that small town they are good with women, have looks and money wise got it going on, they don't fk around much, just the women they know, there is no new ass. You go out to a spot tonight with a woman, tomorrow everybody around town will talk about it. Do it once per week, and everybody will talk about you. Those women don't fk around offseason, but in the summer, they are slvts. That's how you meet your plates, in the summer, when the city is full of tourists, and people are busy to talk sht. It has nothing to do with you being so and so, good game, etc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let me make it simple for you then, how did those small group of guys in high school or even university (which has a limited number of girls) has so many fvcks per year ?

It's because they are at the top spot in the popularity contest, a small time power play as opposed to what goes on in real life.

Did rumors did anything but increase their smv to the opposite sex?

Sure...sure all the girls all complained about those bad boys that mommy said to be careful but they all spread their legs for him too huh.

Again, it's not about the place.

It's about a man's sphere of influence. It's about power and how you wisely wield it.

Come'on all this nerd talk about places is making me wonder if u guys are actually fvcking in real life.

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the population within a 15 mile radius ?

If you're got 50,000 people there then that's plenty of women you're not mingle with.

Since you're in business then you should know how to improvise within ur demographics - that's ur thing man.

Use ur business acumen since it is rare for a man to have it and apply it in social settings.

Target demographics - weakness and strengths - unique qualities etc etc..apply it.
I've done a few cold approaches in the past at a meetup or group event, always got the number and dated/sexed all but one. The last one was playing games, so I just stopped perusing. Where I live now is mainly families or retired couples/widows. Things had certainly changed over the years. I would need to move 30 minutes away to be around 25 - 35 y.o. people. The one's who are interested have a kid or kids, and I no longer consider them as fvckable; let alone datable. Just too much drama and demands.

There it stands. Options are, A) stay. B) move. C) buy a co-op that I'd pretty much not visit too often.

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me make it simple for you then, how did those small group of guys in high school or even university (which has a limited number of girls) has so many fvcks per year ?

It's because they are at the top spot in the popularity contest, a small time power play as opposed to what goes on in real life.

Did rumors did anything but increase their smv to the opposite sex?

Sure...sure all the girls all complained about those bad boys that mommy said to be careful but they all spread their legs for him too huh.

Again, it's not about the place.

It's about a man's sphere of influence. It's about power and how you wisely wield it.

Come'on all this nerd talk about places is making me wonder if u guys are actually fvcking in real life.

Where do you live? LA?

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a meetup yesterday and were chatting with these two women. Both, seem to have interest as they were play touching and such, but I am not sure yet. I'll see them both in a couple of weeks to see if I want to do something with them. The subject of bumble came up and many of the women there, even the fatties and ugly ones, said they will not travel outside of 10 mile or 15 mile area; which is what I suspected. I also had 18 new "connections" when I was in Stamford, CT, but this morning, down to half. Amazing how lazy people are.

Anyways, I think I found a compromise that I would be happy with. I am going to buy a condo or co-op in Stamford or Greenwich, CT, which for 1300 sq ft. or so, shouldn't be that expensive. I will see how I adjust back to condo life and then slowly move my crap from NY to CT. I will then prob. sell off the house in a year or so.

I am thinking that's the best option. At least I'll some sort of social life, and I know the area.