"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

So quick question gents

Stephen23

Banned
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Age
30
Location
st catherine,jamaica
*Kinda long sorry*

So my ex recently reached out to me on Sunday crying and **** told me I was right about what I said about relationships and so on and that she will never find another person like me(not gonna lie my mind was telling me that this was bull**** but I still talked to her anyway) anyway so we talked all Sunday night said our goodbyes and I got her feeling better and the she text me again on Monday just casual conversation and she asked me out to go out with her on Sunday which I agreed on(she even asked if we could start over and give us another shot which I told her when we go out Sunday we see how it goes) anyway I haven't heard from her since left her message last night on WhatsApp which I am seeing she read it(the message read"hey if u still up for meeting up on Sunday let me know no explanation is needed just a simple yes or no") still haven't gotten any reply yet so Im already planning on not meeting her again anyway but I wanna know what u guys think that was all about,what her whole reason for just reaching out to me for telling me she was ts to Start over and then disappeared?(I personally think she and her new boyfriend was just having some issues and she just texted me just to get attention or validation but let me know what u guy think).
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I checked the calendar, it's Saturday right now. The reason she hasn't messaged you back is because she wants you to message her, which you don't do, since she didn't answer to your text. You make plans for the Sunday, got other options? If no, I suggest a bottle of some kind of whiskey and a movie at home, always works for me, or a pub, always works. She's going to message you Sunday I guess, you reply to her in several hours without reading her message, and you tell her that you already made some plans, tell her you'll come up with time for her next week. From this point on man, no Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, it's only midweek at your place. She has entered herself into realm of being nothing more than a f buddy. Even if she does message you today, which she should, she's still an f buddy, and you invite her over to your place to fck.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
*Kinda long sorry*

So my ex recently reached out to me on Sunday crying and **** told me I was right about what I said about relationships and so on and that she will never find another person like me(not gonna lie my mind was telling me that this was bull**** but I still talked to her anyway) anyway so we talked all Sunday night said our goodbyes and I got her feeling better and the she text me again on Monday just casual conversation and she asked me out to go out with her on Sunday which I agreed on(she even asked if we could start over and give us another shot which I told her when we go out Sunday we see how it goes) anyway I haven't heard from her since left her message last night on WhatsApp which I am seeing she read it(the message read"hey if u still up for meeting up on Sunday let me know no explanation is needed just a simple yes or no") still haven't gotten any reply yet so Im already planning on not meeting her again anyway but I wanna know what u guys think that was all about,what her whole reason for just reaching out to me for telling me she was ts to Start over and then disappeared?(I personally think she and her new boyfriend was just having some issues and she just texted me just to get attention or validation but let me know what u guy think).
No anwswe then dont txt anymore, double txting is needy
She just want a back up plan imo act accordingly
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
She was feeling bad and insecure and needed some validation so she got it from you and now she doesn't need you anymore, until she needs more validation......you fell for it, but don't feel bad because 97% of men do.......

Sure I can be wrong but I'm leaning towards this here, she's a ex for a reason, I wouldn't even had responded to her at all in the first place, hell I would of forgotten she even exsisted depending on how much time has past since the break up......
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Most likely.

IMO, this is unacceptable behavior. Do not let her come running to you every time sh*t goes south with some other dude she is banging.

My advice is to turn the page on this girl even if she does respond.

She’ll run off to someone else for validation all the same if you get back together again. Also not worth being a f-buddy. Too close to home and manipulation. If you want a f-buddy find it in someone else you don’t have an emotional history with.
This is the likely reason.

Congrats on Moderator Amante. Nice to see your wisdom recognized. Cheers.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
(I personally think she and her new boyfriend was just having some issues and she just texted me just to get attention or validation but let me know what u guy think).
OP, You answered your own question, exactly this^. She wanted some temporary validation and you were available to give it to her.
 

Stephen23

Banned
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Age
30
Location
st catherine,jamaica
Not gonna
Most likely.

IMO, this is unacceptable behavior. Do not let her come running to you every time sh*t goes south with some other dude she is banging.

My advice is to turn the page on this girl even if she does respond.

She’ll run off to someone else for validation all the same if you get back together again. Also not worth being a f-buddy. Too close to home and manipulation. If you want a f-buddy find it in someone else you don’t have an emotional history with.
Lie
Most likely.

IMO, this is unacceptable behavior. Do not let her come running to you every time sh*t goes south with some other dude she is banging.

My advice is to turn the page on this girl even if she does respond.

She’ll run off to someone else for validation all the same if you get back together again. Also not worth being a f-buddy. Too close to home and manipulation. If you want a f-buddy find it in someone else you don’t have an emotional history with.
Not gonna lie this makes a lot of sense
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
If you guys only knew how much free beer I had to offer to get this gig....
I tried to sucker each of the new mods into sacrificing one HB from their rotation to the mod team, but none of them fell for it. :confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You played it all wrong. She wanted you to be mean to her, and dismissive, because that is what she would have deserved... instead you were Mr easy, Mr nice
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Do not let her come running to you every time sh*t goes south with some other dude she is banging.
Do we always assume if a girl doesn't respond quickly / doesn't initiate contact / initiates then disappears - she is always banging another dude? Now I get 2% resistance or her story changes 2% I think she is getting hammering by a 6'1 black guy. This site will brainwash you.

she asked me out to go out with her on Sunday which I agreed on
Wouldn't have. Now you are in her frame / mindset.

Would have said "Possibly, let me check and get back to you."

"hey if u still up for meeting up on Sunday let me know no explanation is needed just a simple yes or no"
Wouldn't have said this.

1) If SHE is still up for meeting? Gives her the power
2) Let me know? Gives her the power
3) No explanation needed? (Means you want an explanation) Gives her the power
4) Just a simple yes or no? Gives her the power


I would have just said: "I'll pick you up 7:30 pm on Sunday."



My advice is to turn the page on this girl even if she does respond.

She’ll run off to someone else for validation all the same if you get back together again. Also not worth being a f-buddy. Too close to home and manipulation. If you want a f-buddy find it in someone else you don’t have an emotional history with.
+1
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Top