Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning a NO into a YES

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what happened @Dash Riprock ? You decided to ghost?
He "won"...he got the woman to go out with him, spend some money on her, waste 4 or 5 hours of his time and have nothing happen.

Key point is he "won" because he went out and had some fun even though the outcome was pretty much already assured.

Sounds like some serious spin to get to that point.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sent her a short text about the KC Chiefs (she's from KC) a few days later but never got a reply. She didn't really take my playful attitude/C&F all that well and was a bit serious so I think she's really on the LTR or marriage hunt. I told her I wasn't looking for that at all. She even asked if I wanted kids. I said no way. I think the dude she was seeing is quite beta and probably is into all that stuff but she's just not attracted to him, hence she took my offer but realized I'm just out to have fun, which I am.

Next batter up.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dash is in his forties. I doubt it's always about the root for him. And surely you miss out on just as many fux why keeping frame and discarding chicks as by trying to turn around the fence Sitters.

It's about the context we are talking about an experienced mature man it won't turn into an orbiter. If it was a newbie with a history of oneitis I say keep walking

Glassguy

Reaction score
I sent her a short text about the KC Chiefs (she's from KC) a few days later but never got a reply. She didn't really take my playful attitude/C&F all that well and was a bit serious so I think she's really on the LTR or marriage hunt. I told her I wasn't looking for that at all. She even asked if I wanted kids. I said no way. I think the dude she was seeing is quite beta and probably is into all that stuff but she's just not attracted to him, hence she took my offer but realized I'm just out to have fun, which I am.

Next batter up.
I applauded your effort and you do add good content to the forum.
Even though I have a playful attitude in real life, I try to put seduction above all else when out on a date.

Maybe had you been more seductive and sexual she would have fvcked you. She isn't going to leave her beta provider unless she gets d!cked down good by a guy who offers more than her beta bf in terms of what she wants (financial security, non sexual attention, etx). I think you had a chance until you agreed to "being just friends" and gave her non sexual attention.

The fact that she showed up to hang out with you tells me that she is probably fvcking someone other than her bf, or at least has the desire to do so.

I would never agree to be friends with a chick. If those words ever came out of my mouth it would be followed by "oh we are going to get really close and be great friends" in a very seductive way...aka Wolf of Wallstreet (if you've seen that scene).

Like I said, kudos for your effort. Going out as friends is not my style but different strokes for different folks I guess.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the OPs last post she ghosted him.
she's looking for something permanent, figured she would audition him, and realize they didn't want the same things

Glassguy

Reaction score
she's looking for something permanent, figured she would audition him, and realize they didn't want the same things
You just verified my post.

She has a bf. She is monkey branching which are the EASIEST women to fvck.
She can say she is looking for anything she wants. A woman in her situation is the easiest lay out there if her attraction is high. OP lost frame and in turn sexual value in her eyes when he agreed to be friends. She had some attraction which is why she still met him out. The funny vs seductive did him in.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have to convince a girl to go out with me then I'll pass......

More power to you OP if you can get a lay out of it
I even ditch a girl before I date them if I even sense a power struggle.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out as friends is not my style but different strokes for different folks I guess.
The LBJF are just words. I do it all the time to chicks to play with them before the dirty deed.

The seduction is done in action and in person.

Remember fellas, words mean nothing. Look at the intent ... always.

Glassguy

Reaction score
The LBJF are just words. I do it all the time to chicks to play with them before the dirty deed.

Yeah I think we saw her intent.......
She should have been an EASY lay.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think we saw her intent.......
She should have been an EASY lay.
She could Be, assuming ... she liked him.

Not every date is going to be a match. I’d venture to state that 85% of the OLD girls I meet in person I’m not interested in, even for the dirty deed. They are dismissed at first sight.

That’s OLD.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This.

Ok, I'll admit it: I played the wolf in sheep's clothing angle. BFD.

You'll never hit a home run if you don't step into the batters box. The only reason I brought up the "friends" thing was to get her out for the date after she went exclusive with another guy. That's it. Did I want her as a "friend"? F*uck no. I could care less.

My #1 goal was to turn her into a plate, STR, or FWB. That's not going to happen if we don't meet. During the date, I was very outgoing, funny, and C&F. It worked. We hung out for almost 5 hours at three different bars. BUT...when she stated asking about my relationship goals (I said no LTR, and definitely NOT marriage), if I wanted kids (NO!), and even my thoughts on abortion (choice). It doesn't take a DJ to realize she's testing me out as bf or LTR material based on these questions. We even shared samples of our "sexy" pics on our smartphones. When she saw one in particular (shirt off, very ripped), she asked if I still looked like that. My response was, "Maybe you'd like to find out for yourself." She grinned. If I "friend zoned myself" she would have no reason to ask me about these subjects. I went 0/3 in her mind on the LTR stuff. So what, she's not STR or FWB material. Not all women are into that. She was shopping for something permanent, and I'm not.

Regarding logistics to f*uck her that night, it was a Wednesday, she drove 25 miles and I live/drove 30 miles away and we met in the middle by where I work 1-2 days per week, and we both have real jobs we need to be at early in the AM. Personally, I didn't want to F her that night. It's not the sole purpose of my being. It was midnight, and I had a good time, and was done.

The whole goal of my post was to communicate, that a "no" shouldn't be the end-all. Try to get her out by any means possible--if you really like her and then close the deal in person. Keep in mind, even the best baseball hitters only hit HRs once in every 20 at-bats and the best sales people in big ticket sales only close 30% of their prospects.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Dash.

Many overlook the fact of incompatibility, whether that be physical, emotional, different energies, or different needs. I’ve gone out with many hot women from OLD and they’ll even admit they rarely go on second dates with other OLD men. There’s has to be a connect on many different levels for women; as for men, we’re primarily interested in looks for sex, and compatibility comes into play for relations.

Very rare does a hot girl go out for sex only as she is approached for sex so often, the act of sex itself holds little value.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This.

Ok, I'll admit it: I played the wolf in sheep's clothing angle. BFD.

You'll never hit a home run if you don't step into the batters box. The only reason I brought up the "friends" thing was to get her out for the date after she went exclusive with another guy. That's it. Did I want her as a "friend"? F*uck no. I could care less.

My #1 goal was to turn her into a plate, STR, or FWB. That's not going to happen if we don't meet. During the date, I was very outgoing, funny, and C&F. It worked. We hung out for almost 5 hours at three different bars. BUT...when she stated asking about my relationship goals (I said no LTR, and definitely NOT marriage), if I wanted kids (NO!), and even my thoughts on abortion (choice). It doesn't take a DJ to realize she's testing me out as bf or LTR material based on these questions. We even shared samples of our "sexy" pics on our smartphones. When she saw one in particular (shirt off, very ripped), she asked if I still looked like that. My response was, "Maybe you'd like to find out for yourself." She grinned. If I "friend zoned myself" she would have no reason to ask me about these subjects. I went 0/3 in her mind on the LTR stuff. So what, she's not STR or FWB material. Not all women are into that. She was shopping for something permanent, and I'm not.

Regarding logistics to f*uck her that night, it was a Wednesday, she drove 25 miles and I live/drove 30 miles away and we met in the middle by where I work 1-2 days per week, and we both have real jobs we need to be at early in the AM. Personally, I didn't want to F her that night. It's not the sole purpose of my being. It was midnight, and I had a good time, and was done.

The whole goal of my post was to communicate, that a "no" shouldn't be the end-all. Try to get her out by any means possible--if you really like her and then close the deal in person. Keep in mind, even the best baseball hitters only hit HRs once in every 20 at-bats and the best sales people in big ticket sales only close 30% of their prospects.
I dont understand. You played wolf in sheep clothing. Why not continue and say you want an Ltr ?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont understand. You played wolf in sheep clothing. Why not continue and say you want an Ltr ?
Because he is an honest sleazeball looking for a fwb? Lol. Not much of this thread makes sense other than OP apparently did what he wanted?

And the fact OP drove that far.....as did she. ..means she isnt even that close in proximity.

Idk....not my style of game and I know my results. If I was out for 5 hrs with a chick on a first date, the last 3 hrs would have been spent fvcking.

Some people thought Big Neil was alpha and he literally paid chicks just to be around them with sex not even being on the table . Just goes to show you some people have a totally different mindset when it comes to women.

As far as intent, as Guru likes to talk about, it's all in my intent and if she is interested she will enter my frame.

I wasnt knocking OP but I think the outcome of this thread could've been predicted from the beginning. If he is happy spending time and money on a chick that has a bf AND is ONLY looking for a potential LTR (seems contradictory to me) so be it. Not my style. I'm not about wasting time as my free time is scarce enough as it is.

The dynamics of this totally forecasted the result:

1. Said she had a bf
2. He had to take her into meeting up
3. He agreed to be friends to get her out
4. No sex happened
5. She claims to be looking for something serious (yet she has a bf?).

Totally weird.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Good post Dash.

Many overlook the fact of incompatibility, whether that be physical, emotional, different energies, or different needs. I’ve gone out with many hot women from OLD and they’ll even admit they rarely go on second dates with other OLD men. There’s has to be a connect on many different levels for women; as for men, we’re primarily interested in looks for sex, and compatibility comes into play for relations.

Very rare does a hot girl go out for sex only as she is approached for sex so often, the act of sex itself holds little value.
Dont fool yourself. Attraction carries just as much weight with women as it does with men.

High attraction can certainly be lowered by being needy, saying something totally stupid or not being seductive. It can be lowered to zero

Lower attraction will only be raised a little based on the guy doing everything right with game.

That is why high attraction/interest will cover many sins.

Thus why women will fvck the occasional guy on date 1 and the same woman tells a different guy she is looking for a ltr and no sex. Dont tell me otherwise because it happens all the time.

The reason it happens is in fact intent as it changes according to individual attraction and interest. It happens the same with men and also women.

High interest in the beginning or I move on. This post is a dumpster of what happens when a mild interest woman is pushed to meet up. It's a dead end road and OP proved it.
She gave all the low/mild interest signs to OP in the beginning and that is how it shook out in the end. Kudos to OP for trying but it was a waste of time from the get go.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont fool yourself. Attraction carries just as much weight with women as it does with men.

High attraction can certainly be lowered by being needy, saying something totally stupid or not being seductive. It can be lowered to zero

Lower attraction will only be raised a little based on the guy doing everything right with game.

That is why high attraction/interest will cover many sins.

Thus why women will fvck the occasional guy on date 1 and the same woman tells a different guy she is looking for a ltr and no sex. Dont tell me otherwise because it happens all the time.

The reason it happens is in fact intent as it changes according to individual attraction and interest. It happens the same with men and also women.

High interest in the beginning or I move on. This post is a dumpster of what happens when a mild interest woman is pushed to meet up. It's a dead end road and OP proved it.
She gave all the low/mild interest signs to OP in the beginning and that is how it shook out in the end. Kudos to OP for trying but it was a waste of time from the get go.
You argue yet validate my point. By stating high physical attraction can be lowered demonstrates there is more to the table than looks alone. You can for example demonstrate low status in your sub-commuications and that physical attraction that was just right there evaporates in a blink.

Further, you state the girl had low interest before the meet and that’s why this happened. How could she have low IL if she never met him?? LOL

Glassguy, you do go out on OLD dates, right? If you do, you will certainly understand that most people are very different in person than what you envision via their OLD profile.

There is no “game” until the meet. Period.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he is an honest sleazeball looking for a fwb? Lol. Not much of this thread makes sense other than OP apparently did what he wanted?

And the fact OP drove that far.....as did she. ..means she isnt even that close in proximity.

Idk....not my style of game and I know my results. If I was out for 5 hrs with a chick on a first date, the last 3 hrs would have been spent fvcking.

Some people thought Big Neil was alpha and he literally paid chicks just to be around them with sex not even being on the table . Just goes to show you some people have a totally different mindset when it comes to women.

As far as intent, as Guru likes to talk about, it's all in my intent and if she is interested she will enter my frame.

I wasnt knocking OP but I think the outcome of this thread could've been predicted from the beginning. If he is happy spending time and money on a chick that has a bf AND is ONLY looking for a potential LTR (seems contradictory to me) so be it. Not my style. I'm not about wasting time as my free time is scarce enough as it is.

The dynamics of this totally forecasted the result:

1. Said she had a bf
2. He had to take her into meeting up
3. He agreed to be friends to get her out
4. No sex happened
5. She claims to be looking for something serious (yet she has a bf?).

Totally weird.
All women are always looking serious. Who isn’t ? Its like getting into nfl.

I think you really have to really like/be in love with her to make her to drop that guy out and even then, its hard work.

Naturals or lets say the lovers can get this to work for sure but they always wreck other people lives... dangerous road basically.