"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Unattractive women are delusional

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I have tinder, bumble and other dating apps. And never fail to see those fatass b1tches with the ugliest photos and filters on every pic looking like straight hippos.

Their bios:
-Looking for a man
-Must be over 6' foot or swipe left
-Must be fit
-Has to be employed
-Not looking for hook ups

I can bearly look at you, How tf can these ugly ass fatass hoes have these ridiculous standards??? What are they thinking. I don't think i'm a bad looking guy and a lot of them still have the audacity to try and match with me... like I'm going to like back... Tf
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Forget standards. I got opened by unattractive fatties on OLD and with some I'm down for a meet, I don't mind a blow job. But the correct word is delusional, when it comes down to a meet, they even expect me to travel 1 hour to their part of town. I wouldn't do it with an attractive girl, brakes my frame. There is always this one same line they use, something to the order of 'why aren't you do so and so, I have a feeling I'm a man', b1tch I'm not feeling it for you, be happy I'm even agreeing to meet with you and have couple of drinks and stick my d1ck your mouth, wtf.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
I remember the day I quit online dating...

HB7 on PoF states that she refuses to go on cheap dates because "Your supposed to impress me remember!"

Then she had a whole laundry list of minimun requirements to date this 30+ year old woman and remember .. "NO HOOKUPS!"

I wanted to send her a troll post but I didn't meet the requirements to send her a message lol.

"Your supposed to impress me REMEMBER!"

The entitlement of this woman is just gross.
 

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
My favourites are when they have some passive aggressive stuff in their bio. It's normally along the lines of "Don't match with me if you're not going to talk!!!" or "The guy should always message first!!!".

Another one is when they feel the need to mention they're tattooed and pierced. They then normally have a picture of the tattoo (usually a rose or some god awful quote) and it looks absolutely terrible. I've dated some heavily tattooed women and not one has felt the need to mention it in their bio. Normally because you can clearly see they're tattooed unlike the whales with Live Laugh Love tattooed on their ankle. But hey being inked makes the whale just as good.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
For every woman who is only accepting dates from guys 4 points above her, there are 100 guys 4 points above her who are practically knocking down her door to get a date with her. Her SMV is what it is because of the number of guys who are willing to pursue her.

I've been off OLD for about a year for this reason. If you can work on your confidence and your game and approach women in real life and grow your social circle, you'll do much better than in online dating.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
For every woman who is only accepting dates from guys 4 points above her, there are 100 guys 4 points above her who are practically knocking down her door to get a date with her.

Men are desparate because of hormones, they will fvck whatever, just for the sake of fvcking. Guys be blessed knowing and being on this site. Go to church and light a candle.
 

The_411

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
962
Reaction score
149
Who cares. Can’t control their behaviors only yours. Any guy who is chasing after these women is one less chasing after higher quality women.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Forget standards. I got opened by unattractive fatties on OLD and with some I'm down for a meet, I don't mind a blow job. But the correct word is delusional, when it comes down to a meet, they even expect me to travel 1 hour to their part of town. I wouldn't do it with an attractive girl, brakes my frame. There is always this one same line they use, something to the order of 'why aren't you do so and so, I have a feeling I'm a man', b1tch I'm not feeling it for you, be happy I'm even agreeing to meet with you and have couple of drinks and stick my d1ck your mouth, wtf.
That's the spirit
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,448
I have a female acquaintance(part of my social circle). She is a HB4-5. Big girl. She has showed me guys she dates and they are always 3 levels above her in looks. She gets pumped and dumped all the time. She is oblivious to the fact that she is getting used for sex when those guys can't get the type of girl they want. Now she has turned into a man hater. Instead of trying to understand the issue and date on her level, she has chosen to blame men for her dating problems.

There are a lot of desperate dudes and women that lack self awareness(delusional) out there.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I have a female acquaintance(part of my social circle). She is a HB4-5. Big girl. She has showed me guys she dates and they are always 3 levels above her in looks. She gets pumped and dumped all the time. She is oblivious to the fact that she is getting used for sex when those guys can't get the type of girl they want. Now she has turned into a man hater. Instead of trying to understand the issue and date on her level, she has chosen to blame men for her dating problems.

There are a lot of desperate dudes and women that lack self awareness(delusional) out there.
I knew a girl who did the same. She ended up normalizing getting pump and dumped as part of the game. She laughed about it but was glad to be used.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Forget standards. I got opened by unattractive fatties on OLD and with some I'm down for a meet, I don't mind a blow job. But the correct word is delusional, when it comes down to a meet, they even expect me to travel 1 hour to their part of town. I wouldn't do it with an attractive girl, brakes my frame. There is always this one same line they use, something to the order of 'why aren't you do so and so, I have a feeling I'm a man', b1tch I'm not feeling it for you, be happy I'm even agreeing to meet with you and have couple of drinks and stick my d1ck your mouth, wtf.
I don't understand why you would even entertain a BJ by a lady who's unattractive. I just couldn't do it.

I have a female acquaintance(part of my social circle). She is a HB4-5. Big girl. She has showed me guys she dates and they are always 3 levels above her in looks. She gets pumped and dumped all the time. She is oblivious to the fact that she is getting used for sex when those guys can't get the type of girl they want. Now she has turned into a man hater. Instead of trying to understand the issue and date on her level, she has chosen to blame men for her dating problems.

There are a lot of desperate dudes and women that lack self awareness(delusional) out there.
Why are men have sex with lardos? No standards? Again, I've gone on first dates with ladies didn't appear close to what they were in their profile. They were DTF the 1st date, but I declined. They didn't understand. One said, come to my place, I want you in me now. I replied, have to go to work in the morning. Thanks anyway. How can a man have sex with a lady who they are not attracted to? I am just trying to wrap my hands around this.
 

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
I have a female acquaintance(part of my social circle). She is a HB4-5. Big girl. She has showed me guys she dates and they are always 3 levels above her in looks. She gets pumped and dumped all the time. She is oblivious to the fact that she is getting used for sex when those guys can't get the type of girl they want. Now she has turned into a man hater. Instead of trying to understand the issue and date on her level, she has chosen to blame men for her dating problems.

There are a lot of desperate dudes and women that lack self awareness(delusional) out there.
It's crazy how desperate dudes can get to be able to hook up with these fatties. I could never fvck a fatty. Instant softness.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Just as these low value women’s standards have risen, so have mine. I’m at the point I don’t give a **** how hot you are, you better be a decent person to go with it or I will ghost you in a heartbeat. I don’t put up with ******* women, I use to tolerate it more, but now I’ve gotten to the point that I won’t tolerate it at all. It’s gotten me fewer dates but more quality women doing it this way and less bull**** to put up with. Most of the girls you see online have spent a lifetime dating and having kids with ****ty men, drug abusers, bums, lowlifes. I don’t fish in that pond anymore.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Just as these low value women’s standards have risen, so have mine. I’m at the point I don’t give a **** how hot you are, you better be a decent person to go with it or I will ghost you in a heartbeat. I don’t put up with ******* women, I use to tolerate it more, but now I’ve gotten to the point that I won’t tolerate it at all. It’s gotten me fewer dates but more quality women doing it this way and less bull**** to put up with. Most of the girls you see online have spent a lifetime dating and having kids with ****ty men, drug abusers, bums, lowlifes. I don’t fish in that pond anymore.
After a woman has dated 500 men over 10 years and 100 of them got to hit what is their soul like? How is the attachment?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
After a woman has dated 500 men over 10 years and 100 of them got to hit what is their soul like? How is the attachment?
I’m 37 and the women my age are all divorced with kids and are ready to start hitting up the bars again. All they can talk about on dates is their boring ass job, their little bratty kids and their bum of an ex. Stuff that I don’t care about. They give me cross looks because I don’t have kids, don’t want kids, never been married. I tell them “don’t look down on me because I didn’t make mistakes like you have in life”. They hate that.lol
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Men who think that's there's quality women are the very ones buying into women's delusions of quality.

Think about that.
There’s no such thing as the perfect woman, but there are some that are better than most. Most women are downright mean, they would kick a puppy. You have to be tough and not let those mean ass women get you down on yourself because they will go out of their way to destroy your confidence if they can. I’ve learned that I seem to get along better with Latin women because they’re more traditional than me, they’re way more open minded, and my only gripe about them is they are in high demand. Wish they were still the best kept secret but they aren’t. I’m done with white women, they can **** off and die for all I care. I’m white too.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
There’s no such thing as the perfect woman, but there are some that are better than most. Most women are downright mean, they would kick a puppy. You have to be tough and not let those mean ass women get you down on yourself because they will go out of their way to destroy your confidence if they can. I’ve learned that I seem to get along better with Latin women because they’re more traditional than me, they’re way more open minded, and my only gripe about them is they are in high demand. Wish they were still the best kept secret but they aren’t. I’m done with white women, they can **** off and die for all I care. I’m white too.
Middle Eastern women
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top