Scientific discovery by intuition? LMAO.Some of the greatest scientific discoveries were found through intuition and dreams. Keyword discovery meaning they weren't in your memory before
What did you major whilst in university?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Scientific discovery by intuition? LMAO.Some of the greatest scientific discoveries were found through intuition and dreams. Keyword discovery meaning they weren't in your memory before
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
How do you knowIt can't possibly affect a woman swiping right or left on a profile made before the experiment was startes.
It's nice when you're at the top of the food chain at work.Morning? What motives someone like you to roll out of bed this website? With as money posts you have in a year I doubt you left the that boiler room you call a basement apartment
I'm sold. AhahahaIt's nice when you're at the top of the food chain at work.
That nice big office, with leather sofas, staff to serve you coffee or tea and plenty of free time once you're extremely effective at delegating jobs.
Of course there are other perks too like company car and a credit card with an almost unlimited credit...
You should try it sometimes.
And it's all because I did no-fap...those awesome powers I achieved hahaha
Dreaming the dream and living the dream are completely different. When you post as much as you do people will remain skeptical now roll out of bed and go warm up some folgers and do your janitorial work at the local community centerI'm sold. Ahahaha
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
By ur no-fap standards i must then be a janitor muahahahaDreaming the dream and living the dream are completely different. When you post as much as you do people will remain skeptical now roll out of bed and go warm up some folgers and do your janitorial work at the local community center
January 14th 2018 over 4000 posts lolololBy ur no-fap standards i must then be a janitor muahahaha
It would be even more unbelievable when I tell you I received on average 120 emails per day..January 14th 2018 over 4000 posts lololol
Not the one you're responding to, but I think he and most other posters replying to you know about something you don't. I'm talking about causality and I'm not seeing any, I think that's what @Fzatf was referring to when he said you might as well attribute it to the stars.Be your own scientist, I doubt you know how the scientific process works, but never mind that point.
What makes it logical that the universe shouldn't exist? It does and you can directly observe that, thus the only logical conclusion is that it exists by the very definition of that word. Many people have anecdotally claimed to be healed miraculously by themselves from deadly diseases, either they're full of sh!t or nobody has figured out how yet.Never said women knew or don't know if I fap or not. Logic is overrated, it'll get you to A and B but miss the nuances in the middle. Logically the universe shouldn't exist but it does. Logically people don't miraculously heal themselves from deadly diseases. Logic is overrated, if more men on here used intuition they wouldn't be on this board. All that logic and ending up with no women. Can't pick up on social cues or body language lol
You say it almost like you think it would add legitimacy to your claims, but I can't be sure if you thought that when you wrote it. Anyways, saying "it's anecdotal" will do exactly the opposite. You're better off not looking like you're delusional unless you have anything more substantial that makes your thoughts more probable. I doubt you have that and as such is just your poorly processed thoughts, but hey, prove me wrong.It's anecdotal
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I'm saying it's anecdotal meaning I'm not sure what caused me to suddenly have matches no fapping for a few days compared to 0 matches when fapping every day once a day. Intuition and logic should be used in tandem. I would argue intuition is better than logic in some instances.Not the one you're responding to, but I think he and most other posters replying to you know about something you don't. I'm talking about causality and I'm not seeing any, I think that's what @Fzatf was referring to when he said you might as well attribute it to the stars.
There's no link even vaguely suggesting that the effect you got was caused by you not fapping and there's no rational path of thought leading to that conclusion.
Speaking of scientific process, I doubt this is reproducible and I'm confident it can be entirely ruled out in a control study. You would have gotten those matches regardless of fapping or not, because you didn't change anything that would affect their decision about which way to swipe. They can't even be remotely aware of what you do or don't do to your meatstick in private.
Where I do believe no fap CAN make a difference is your overall behavioral patterns in an interaction with a woman, in the presence of a woman, in profile pictures or bio made after the change or any other way they'll be able to observe aspects of you.
What makes it logical that the universe shouldn't exist? It does and you can directly observe that, thus the only logical conclusion is that it exists by the very definition of that word. Many people have anecdotally claimed to be healed miraculously by themselves from deadly diseases, either they're full of sh!t or nobody has figured out how yet.
Intuition has its place and does play a big part in seducing women, mainly because in a face to face interaction you won't have the benefit of time to think thoroughly through everything. In a fast paced interaction it's probably good enough, but intuition is a shortcut in the thought process and thus flawed. You can't just completely dismiss logic, not without becoming increasingly more deluded as you continue to dismiss key points.
You say it almost like you think it would add legitimacy to your claims, but I can't be sure if you thought that when you wrote it. Anyways, saying "it's anecdotal" will do exactly the opposite. You're better off not looking like you're delusional unless you have anything more substantial that makes your thoughts more probable. I doubt you have that and as such is just your poorly processed thoughts, but hey, prove me wrong.
Sure, change the subject away from the lack of a link of any sort between Tinder and your no fap.Dreaming the dream and living the dream are completely different. When you post as much as you do people will remain skeptical now roll out of bed and go warm up some folgers and do your janitorial work at the local community center
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.