"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I got in touch with a girl I ghosted 5 years ago.

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
We never dated, but we definitely had something going on.

So I sent her a text on Saturday hoping she was doing well and that I really wanted to see her.

I did so without expecting a reply, but I got one, and a really long one at that.

I know this is probably it and I will have to move on, but I struggle to understand how she’s still upset with it after so long?
Because you didn’t sleep with her.

Classic case of guy messing it up by not giving the young hot girl the gift of his sex.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Troll allert...senseless story with a senseless plan of action...totally trollish

How about you find you that she sent her CV to the place run by your mother or you found out that you saved her brother's life in vietnam?

That would make it even more interesting.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

UKinFR

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
32
Troll allert...senseless story with a senseless plan of action...totally trollish

How about you find you that she sent her CV to the place run by your mother or you found out that you saved her brother's life in vietnam?

That would make it even more interesting.
Your spelling just gave me an epileptic fit.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Your spelling just gave me an epileptic fit.
Ok add this one to the story too, how about she ghosted you but you found out she was the head doctor when you got hospitalized for an epileptic fit?

You can ask the forum what you can do to win her back...
 
Top