"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Had first date in a while and need some advice

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Friday night I went out with a group of guy friends, we hit up some bars, played pool, etc. Anyway, when I was playing pool this woman came up to me and said I was hot and asked for my number, which I gave to her.

Today we go on a date and while I had a fun time I just wasn't into her like other women I have gone out with. With other girls I would get semis or even full blown hard ons and have a difficult time not initiating physical contact. With this woman I didn't really feel that and during our interactions I could tell there wasn't much there, as I found her slightly annoying a few times. At the end of the date she was already asking me about stuff we could do together, so I know she is interested.

I'd possibly be interested in something casual, as I have found when I'm seeing someone I find meeting other women far easier, but those were with women I was into. Is this something I should consider or would it be better for me to not go down that route? If she offered sex, bjs, etc. I'd go for it, as it has been a pretty long dry spell.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You wasn't hot for her because she approached you, same thing over here, when I approach women I'm hot for them, when they approach me, it happens not that frequent at all, I don't feel it for them as much as the other way around. There is some psychological aspect to it that men should approach women.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
You wasn't hot for her because she approached you, same thing over here, when I approach women I'm hot for them, when they approach me, it happens not that frequent at all, I don't feel it for them as much as the other way around. There is some psychological aspect to it that men should approach women.
I don't think it was because she approached me, I just wasn't that into her.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
What’s the point of this thread?

If you’re not interested in her, don’t see her again. Why force yourself to do something you really don’t want to do; just for the sake of having a plate?

Go get someone who excites you even if it is simply casual.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
What’s the point of this thread?

If you’re not interested in her, don’t see her again. Why force yourself to do something you really don’t want to do; just for the sake of having a plate?

Go get someone who excites you even if it is simply casual.
I'm honestly wanting to look for another woman, as I know that she'd definitely not be someone I'd want to seriously date or have a relationship with. She doesn't turn me on to the same degree as other women I have been with in the past, but if she offered sex or a bj I'd be down. The women I've been with before have been 7s or higher, this one was more average and also a few years older. I don't really know her all that well but within the first 10 minutes of our date I knew that she couldn't be anything more than just something casual.

I've never had a casual relationship with women that I didn't see at least some potential with, the reason why I hesitate with this particular one is because I know that sex can often lead to drama afterwards, which I may not want in my life. However, I've also been on a VERY long dry spell with women, hell this was the first date I have been on since the summer, so I think part of my thinking is wanting to get my confidence back and build up some momentum.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Oh, you got two things going against for you. Firstly long dry spell, you'd come off as hungry when dating, you need this girl's casual sexual attention on you. Secondly you said casual sex leads to drama, that is absolutely not true. I can see that being the case when a girl is chasing you and thinking she is the only woman in your life, but a woman that approached you for sex will not chase you. Things like these usually lead to good friendship.

p.s. she can raise some sexual interest in you by wearing some lingerie during sex, she'll be down with that, tell her
 

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
So, she's 5/10 and 30 or 35+. Not great, but an opportunity for sex. Don't waste this opportunity. Either hit it or break away immediately. Don't overanalyze and waste time. Be decisive.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Tell her upfront ure up for the sex before you're going to bed with her to avoid dramas. Women just love sex as men do, to the men that appealing to her.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Oh, you got two things going against for you. Firstly long dry spell, you'd come off as hungry when dating, you need this girl's casual sexual attention on you. Secondly you said casual sex leads to drama, that is absolutely not true. I can see that being the case when a girl is chasing you and thinking she is the only woman in your life, but a woman that approached you for sex will not chase you. Things like these usually lead to good friendship.

p.s. she can raise some sexual interest in you by wearing some lingerie during sex, she'll be down with that, tell her
That's the reason why I was thinking of just going for it, I know that it'll help my confidence in the near term, because I've been kind of struggling a bit with that over the past few months. As I mentioned, within the first 10 minutes of our date I could tell that she wasn't someone that I'd want to be in a relationship with or date on any serious level.

So, she's 5/10 and 30 or 35+. Not great, but an opportunity for sex. Don't waste this opportunity. Either hit it or break away immediately. Don't overanalyze and waste time. Be decisive.
She isn't ugly at all, but she isn't pretty either. Decent/slim body but not amazing and 31, which is actually pretty good for women in general around her age lol. I'm used to pretty girls that are fit and/or with nice bodies, from late teens through mid 20s, so a woman like this is very different.

Tell her upfront ure up for the sex before you're going to bed with her to avoid dramas. Women just love sex as men do, to the men that appealing to her.
That's what I was actually planning on doing, meaning just be upfront with my intentions and let her know I'm not really looking for anything serious.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top