"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Need a woman's advice

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Hi. Do you know those online gift thingies people give each other in social sites or in online dating sites, little hearts, different sorts of icons with a message, so other people can also see the message if they hoover mouse over the gift icon. Anyway, what sort of thing would a hot woman write in such a message if she decided to give a gift to a guy online for an awesome date? Would she leave this gift privately so that nobody would see her picture, or would she do it publically so that everyone would see her pic?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DumbSS

Banned
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
19
Age
31
Uhhhh, skip this lol. It screams ‘I’m 17’. If the date went well you should have his number to text him & tell him it went well & you’re down for another
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DumbSS

Banned
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
19
Age
31
GD! I want to stick fake gift into my OLD profile!
What’s OLD anyway? This whole ‘online gift’ thing sounds astoundingly juvenile. Pro tip, after a few online messages say something like ‘I need to chill out on the data, text me instead’ & give them your number. You can send all the flirty emoji’s you deem appropriate lol.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Hi. Do you know those online gift thingies people give each other in social sites or in online dating sites, little hearts, different sorts of icons with a message, so other people can also see the message if they hoover mouse over the gift icon. Anyway, what sort of thing would a hot woman write in such a message if she decided to give a gift to a guy online for an awesome date? Would she leave this gift privately so that nobody would see her picture, or would she do it publically so that everyone would see her pic?
It’s always more classy to leave it privately.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
LMAO no clue what you are taking about but the exchange btwn you and dumb is hilarious
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Ok, privately just means photo and link to profile who left it won't be visible, but text still could be visible. Leave it without text or write something?

Here is an example from a random chick's profile. Guy send her a public gift, it's a flower, but it could be a heart, whatever, different icons available. He chose to write some text, a greeting, wishes, whatever. If it's private it won't show his name, link to his profile, his age, and his photo. If it's without text there would not be any text or gritting. If it's private and without text, there won't be any text and no information about who send it.

Безымянный.png
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Why be private? I mean, why no name?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Why be private? I mean, why no name?
This is what I'm thinking, create a fake, but realistic looking HB8+ profile and give me a gift or two, obviously not private, the whole point of that is that gift is by a hot chick. But the question is this, what would a hot chick write in such a gift, if anything at all?

So ideally I would have 4 or 5 gifts by different hot chicks, and if you click on their profiles you do actually get realistic profiles.

I mean, I think, well I can only imagine, this is ideal. Whatever man, unless I get a lot of people saying what DumbSS told me I'm doing it, just need to know what a hot chick would write in such a gift if anything.

Some realistic links to profiles with this stuff so you can click around. link link link


P.S. at this point I'm keeping my inbox full with 9 unread messages, because when someone is going to reply to me, the site is gonna give them a warning, this user has more than so and so unread messages, to maximize your chances of reply spend money on this message so it appears on the top of his inbox. This move has a positive effect.
 
Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Okay, so you want to create 'old proof' on your own profile so other women see it and think 'she likes it, I want some if that'

So you are asking, 'what might that female write as a message?'

No clue, but if I come up with something, I will let you know. When you are creating the female profiles, you can probably browse the men and see if you can find any notes left.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I think a one liner like “nice smile”, or something complimentary like that. Maybe a comment about something in your profile “you seem fun:)” etc.
Hot chicks typically don’t actively chase men, they lay out some bait and see if you bite so something that isn’t them asking you out directly because that may look fake. You want the fake to look real.
 

DumbSS

Banned
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
19
Age
31
This is a hilarious level of desperate omg. Invest in a sex doll if you’re hurting this bad.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
This is a hilarious level of desperate omg. Invest in a sex doll if you’re hurting this bad.
It will actually be interesting to see if it works
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DumbSS

Banned
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
19
Age
31
I’ve got some hard truth if you want it. I’m quite the wet blanket tho. Truthfully you’ve got nothing to lose but respect for yourself so ... good luck lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top