Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you guys meet women at gyms?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
do you ask for number on spot or start some small talk and hope to continue it next time you see them?

What do you say as an opener? There are so many cute young women at my gym who I'm dying to talk to. I just can't seem to make myself do it. I approached 1 girl for practice and she was very interested but she was a butterface. I imagine the cuties would be much much harder/more defensive.. Honestly, outside of the gym, I barely ever see anybody I want to approach. I only really like women who workout and I don't see many in my daily routine. Bars are fine but I hate having to approach big groups just to talk to 1 person I want to talk to.

I'm going to be 30 next month and I can't keep wasting the best years of my life. I'm going to blink and be 50 and never had a girlfriend

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Terrible logic...Many of us have picked up girls at the gym.
So gyms r now a pick up joint.

Nice.

I'm amazed at times when I see multiple men fighting to get the attention of a single girl at the gym..

It's like women trying to get my attention when I walk into a room with all their hair flipping and other attention seeking techniques.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Why, exactly?

So gyms r now a pick up joint.

Nice.

I'm amazed at times when I see multiple men fighting to get the attention of a single girl at the gym..

It's like women trying to get my attention when I walk into a room with all their hair flipping and other attention seeking techniques.
I’ve been a regular in multiple gyms and I have literally never seen this. In fact, I am repeatedly amazed at how guys manage to avert their gaze and not stare at some of these half naked models.

Hot women. Comfortable, natural reason to talk to them. I’m not saying to run next to them on the treadmill, but while they refill their water? Excellent opportunity. Why not?

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten numbers at the gym before but haven't had much success with proceeding to smash. The times I've gotten numbers they came up to me and gave me a compliment, then I proceeded to ask for their number cause they we're clearly interested.

BUT I never ask chicks for THEIR number or try to go up and make small talk. I personally think it makes you look like a weirdo. She wants to workout, leave her alone. UNLESS shes giving you insane choosing signals. Always looking your way, making VERY frequent eye contact, almost following me around to workout near me. I've had it happen. Only then will I talk to them. Other than that no. Most chicks (not all) at the gym won't even look your way cause they wanna work out and they look like ****.

A woman will let you know when she wants you to talk to her man. They make it very easy for you to do so. And you will know she's doing this is you aren't a complete idiot.

And some of the hot girls in there. Tight leggings, big booty, cute faces that wear make up yo the gym are just attention *****s feeding off all the thirst from the guys in there looking at them.

Theres other places to meet chicks. But do w.e you want.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym is second place after workplace women report finding partners , so that mean it is legit place to find a partner.
I would first just strike conversation, first with men, so women will be watching you interacting with other . Then start later with women. Only start with women when they see you talking with other men (gaining social proof ).
Only ask for number if you find the woman is not trying to end the conversation quickly.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten numbers at the gym before but haven't had much success with proceeding to smash. The times I've gotten numbers they came up to me and gave me a compliment, then I proceeded to ask for their number cause they we're clearly interested.

BUT I never ask chicks for THEIR number or try to go up and make small talk. I personally think it makes you look like a weirdo. She wants to workout, leave her alone. UNLESS shes giving you insane choosing signals. Always looking your way, making VERY frequent eye contact, almost following me around to workout near me. I've had it happen. Only then will I talk to them. Other than that no. Most chicks (not all) at the gym won't even look your way cause they wanna work out and they look like ****.

A woman will let you know when she wants you to talk to her man. They make it very easy for you to do so. And you will know she's doing this is you aren't a complete idiot.

And some of the hot girls in there. Tight leggings, big booty, cute faces that wear make up yo the gym are just attention *****s feeding off all the thirst from the guys in there looking at them.

Theres other places to meet chicks. But do w.e you want.
We talk so much about prize mentality. Making small talk, when done smoothly, does not make you look like a weirdo. As long as you aren’t stopping her mid set she won’t mind at all. I used to go to a gym in the ghetto, and guys there are far less worried about being polite. They didn’t see the gym as some sanctimonious place where you couldn’t hit on girls. And guess what? They spent half the time flirting with the girls, who loved it. Some of these girls were 8s and 9s. Feminine women love testosterone loaded guys, and those guys are not worried about “seeming weird”.