Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Help me improve my game in key areas

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
1) Meeting women and getting their numbers:

Getting numbers, online or on street, not a problem. If I ask 10 girls for their number, 6-8 will provide it. No approach anxiety. Get numbers on street just fine. Start off ****y/funny, they are laughing, I get the number. Almost always never text back. Now online, I get numbers and we text back and forth no problem.

2) Texting and setting up a date:

Texting to setup date, mostly OK from girls online, rare luck from numbers in person. Lots of conversations taper off from online girls even when they were great. Numbers from street rarely respond. Online have much better response rate, though surprising number never turn into dates. Some, but not most. Game needs work here.

3) On the date experience and getting them back to my place and into bed:

On the date fun, check. Almost all girls I do end up going out with have fun and I'm able to get them back to my place and escalate. Almost always sleep with them on the first date or at least the 3rd.. Back in the myspace days I had many women come over or I went over to their place for sex, most never even knew my name. Most were 7-9's. This was without even dating them...

If I bed a girl we keep sleeping together, no issues there.

Seems to me I should focus on online game as I've had the most success with it. Also need to figure out WHY so many conversations taper off despite being seemingly great. Maybe they met someone else? I'll try to post some examples to see where I'm going wrong, or maybe some here had this issue and have some tips.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
From what I've read on the site and have been practicing, texting is for setting up dates. Not conversing or getting to know each other. Maybe that's the problem. You can have those interesting conversations in person. If you really wanted to converse, give em a call. AMS has a video on how to phone strategies, check it out.

I'd rely more heavily on in person game than OLD. In person can transfer over to OLD but the flip is not as true. You have time to think online. You don't get that time in person so if you're good on your toes then messaging girls should be a breeze, right? But if you're good at crafting messages hours later... That's not really helpful. Personally I try not to rely on OLD even though I get a lot of matches because it won't help me in person. Plus I try not to let the digital age take over my brain in general.
 

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
793
Reaction score
322
From what I've read on the site and have been practicing, texting is for setting up dates. Not conversing or getting to know each other. Maybe that's the problem. You can have those interesting conversations in person. If you really wanted to converse, give em a call. AMS has a video on how to phone strategies, check it out.

I'd rely more heavily on in person game than OLD. In person can transfer over to OLD but the flip is not as true. You have time to think online. You don't get that time in person so if you're good on your toes then messaging girls should be a breeze, right? But if you're good at crafting messages hours later... That's not really helpful. Personally I try not to rely on OLD even though I get a lot of matches because it won't help me in person. Plus I try not to let the digital age take over my brain in general.
Yeah, I've heard that before about texting. Funny enough that's all I use it for, setting up dates with women met in person, but little luck there unless from out of town (Seattle freeze is real, lots of post on other forums from guys who kill it in NY, Miami, etc. But in Seattle most struggle).

With old I usually try to build more attraction before setting up a date so that she is more likely to accept and show up.

I'll have to try keeping it shorter. Of course pof is notoriously filled with attention seekers.
 
Top