Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Beat The Fuk Out Of My Neighbour?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If push comes to shove you can always use an insanity defense (the barking drove me mad) if anything goes down :D

Yeh this is sooooo true.. It does actually drive you a little nuts..

The stress builds and builds over time, and you feel like taking some serious action.

So here is a scenario, need some input?

Me and 3 of my friends who are big azz dudes decide to get together at my place to watch a movie and a beer.. Idiot downstairs dog continously barks for an hour very loud.

Me and my friends decide to go knock on his door, and tell him to sort the dog out, as it is really disturbing us.

I go down to his door with my friends, due to feeling unsafe.. Maybe his dog will attack me.. Maybe this moron gets very aggressive towards me.. I feel safer with my friends.

We make no threats.. We simply point out the dog is an issue, please resolve it.

Where do I stand in this type of situation?

I can guarantee you, dude will crap himself when he sees 4 big ass dudes on his door, and will probably make an effort to sort his dog out.

What is pizzing me off real bad is this.. The elderly couple in the late 70's are being put through hell right now, due to the constant noise.. Both have cancer, and very frail.

I made this moron aware about the elderly couple and how they are being disturbed and they are ill..

Did this moron care? Not at all.. Still making them suffer.

Man this is fukin me off real bad.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He could if he had a signed professional level rental contract…
They usually have a nuisance clause.
I need to look into this, if there is a nuisance clause.. But the landlord assured me, he will not extend his contract when it runs out in 4 months time.

I hope he sticks to his word.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I need to look into this, if there is a nuisance clause.. But the landlord assured me, he will not extend his contract when it runs out in 4 months time.

I hope he sticks to his word.
It’s a pain for a landlord to re-rent and he doesn’t want to deal with it right now…
Think lost revenue

Last edited:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the idiots who are suggesting he kill the dog, what is wrong with you?

The dog stops barking around 10 pm and starts again at 6 am (or sometimes 4 am.) That is a normal dog.

What type of dog is it? If it is a puppy, it will do that. If it is a grown dog, it will do that.

Knocking on the door with your buddy and threatening him or intimidating him ("otherwise things will get out of hand") leads to trouble for you.

What time do you work and what time do you sleep? If you're sleeping when the dog is quiet, what's the issue?

If you want complete peace and quiet around you, move to the country area. Do you get mad when you hear other noises around, like car horns, sirens from emergency personnel, ect?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the idiots who are suggesting he kill the dog, what is wrong with you?

The dog stops barking around 10 pm and starts again at 6 am (or sometimes 4 am.) That is a normal dog.

What type of dog is it? If it is a puppy, it will do that. If it is a grown dog, it will do that.

Knocking on the door with your buddy and threatening him or intimidating him ("otherwise things will get out of hand") leads to trouble for you.

What time do you work and what time do you sleep? If you're sleeping when the dog is quiet, what's the issue?

If you want complete peace and quiet around you, move to the country area. Do you get made when you hear other noises around, like car horns, sirens from emergency personnel, ect?

Here is just a suggestion, please at least make an effort of reading properly my post.

Firstly those who are saying, finish off the dog, are mostly joking.. I think lool

Who in the right mind would do that.. ffs

Second... You are WRONG.. it is not normal for a dog to be constantly howling, barking, yelping for 8-10 hours pretty much constantly.

This dog sounds distressed.. More than likely EXTREME seperation anxiety.

The owner really needs to make a bigger effort to walk him, get it some help and some training to deal with the anxiety issue..

Leaving the dog trapped in a kitchen, 10 hours a day, probably chitting every where too, does that sound like the way forward?? Hell no!

The owner of this dog is FULLY aware of what his dog is doing.. and is taking no action, and does not CARE one bit about the anxiety this situation is causing for everyone... ESPECIALLY two elderly people dying of cancer!

This situation is wholey unfair on the dog too!

And to answer your question.. If the dog was a puppy, then I would have made that clear in my post.

I have kept dogs in the past, I have many friends and family who have dogs, where did you got this absurd idea, that ALL dogs behave like this.

My dog used to lick his balls for a while, and then simply go to sleep, if i ever left it at home..

If i knew my dog had SEVERE anxiety and is screaming the neighbourhood down, i would not even Dream of leaving it alone at home for upto 10 hours a day.

Who said this dog only barks during the day? Upto 4 occasions it started howling at 4am in the morning.

3 occasions till midnight.. then many occasions uptill 10pm, 11pm.

You try going to sleep at midnight because of the constant noise, then getting up again at 5am for the gym and the a full days work.. Then back home to non stop barking.

The fact is, an enclosed apartment very close to other apartments is not ideal accommodation for this type of dog.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is just a suggestion pal before you go on a tangent.. Please at least make an effort of reading properly my post.

Firstly those who are saying, finish off the dog, are mostly joking.. I think lool

Who in the right mind would do that.. ffs

Second... You are WRONG.. it is not normal for a dog to be constantly howling, barking, yelping for 8-10 hours pretty much constantly.

This dog sounds distressed.. More than likely EXTREME seperation anxiety.

The owner really needs to make a bigger effort to walk him, get it some help and some training to deal with the anxiety issue..

Leaving the dog trapped in a kitchen, 10 hours a day, probably chitting every where too, does that sound like the way forward?? Hell no!

The owner of this dog is FULLY aware of what his dog is doing.. and is taking no action, and does not CARE one bit about the anxiety this situation is causing for everyone... ESPECIALLY two elderly people dying of cancer!

This situation is wholey unfair on the dog too!

And to answer your question.. If dog was a puppy, then I would have made that clear in my post.

I have kept dogs in the past, I have many friends and family who have dogs, fuk knows where you got this absurd idea, that ALL dogs behave like this.

My dog used to lick his balls for a while, and then simply go to sleep, if i ever left it at home..

If i knew my dog had SEVERE anxiety and is screaming the neighbourhood down, i would not even Dream of leaving it alone at home for upto 10 hours a day.

Oh.. who said this dog only barks during the day? Upto 4 occasions it started howling at 4am in the morning.

3 occasions till midnight.. then may occasions uptill 10pm, 11pm.

You try going to sleep at midnight because of the constant noise, then getting up again at 5am for the gym and work.

The fact is, an enclosed apartment very close to other apartments is not ideal accommodation for this type of dog.
Hey buddy, since I asked those questions, it clearly shows I read your post. So before getting yourself all hyped up to play "internet badass," let's take a look at your response...

1. Yeah, they didn't sound like they were joking....

2. Other than talking to the owner, did you contact Animal Services (or what the equivalent is in your area) about the situation and your concern for the dog? Because the only thing I saw so far was you asking about banging on your neighbors door with your friend(s).

3. I've had dogs, I've had family who had dogs, friends who had dogs, neighbors who had dogs. Did ALL dogs act like this? No. But even the best cared for, most walked, fed, ect. dogs did act that way too. Could of been because they were rescue dogs too.

4. I even mentioned how you said it sometimes starts at 4 am. Guess I didn't read your posts though.

Like others have said, is there a rental contract stating anything about no pets allowed, or specifying that dogs aren't allowed?

Neighbors aren't always going to be the "nice, quiet" type. Sometimes you just gotta deal with it until the whole thing blows over, whether he moves, Animal Recuse comes, ect.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Some things you westerners don’t understand, because you have not been through hard core stuff we been through. If you threaten him he could get cops on your ass, tell them you demanded money, even claim you beat him up, with evidence to back it up. Prison basically. It’s hard to prove dog was assacinated, what are they gonna do an autopsy on the dog? Sure he can point his finger at you. Finally there is absolutly no reason to take this bs, you paying money for that place.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some things you westerners don’t understand, because you have not been through hard core stuff we been through. If you threaten him he could get cops on your ass, tell them you demanded money, even claim you beat him up, with evidence to back it up. Prison basically. It’s hard to prove dog was assacinated, what are they gonna do an autopsy on the dog? Sure he can point his finger at you. Finally there is absolutly no reason to take this bs, you paying money for that place.
So, going through "hardcore stuff" before in your life and being somewhere that you paid while having to deal with a noise = Ok to kill a dog that barks during the day? I would hate to have my cell phone accidentally ring while at the same movie theater as you. :rolleyes:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So, going through "hardcore stuff" before in your life and being somewhere that you paid while having to deal with a noise = Ok to kill a dog that barks during the day? I would hate to have my cell phone accidentally ring while at the same movie theater as you. :rolleyes:
LOLL !!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Still not a good reason to kill off a noisy dog.

It's a state of mind.

How you think basically exposes who you actually are deep down.

I see you.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So don’t kill a dog if you are a pvssy, feed it laxative so it sh!ts all over every day. The dog guy should beat the sh!t out of the dog to stop it barking, that’s how they get trained. But you call it animal cruelty over there. You people are too tolerant and liberal. Nothing wrong with doing what should be done.

U

user43770

So don’t kill a dog if you are a pvssy, feed it laxative so it sh!ts all over every day. The dog guy should beat the sh!t out of the dog to stop it barking, that’s how they get trained. But you call it animal cruelty over there. You people are too tolerant and liberal. Nothing wrong with doing what should be done.
Say I have a dog and you kill it because you don't like barking. If I find out what you did, what do you think happens? Do you think I'm gonna talk it out man to man? Lolololzzz

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How woul you find out? Unless you had it caught on camera. You can only have your thoughs about who might have done it. You won’t do sh!t either way.

Where I live guy I know shot neighbors dog for killing his chickens, he did warn him. He shot and told the guy you burry it yourself.

I

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy, since I asked those questions, it clearly shows I read your post. So before getting yourself all hyped up to play "internet badass," let's take a look at your response...

1. Yeah, they didn't sound like they were joking....

2. Other than talking to the owner, did you contact Animal Services (or what the equivalent is in your area) about the situation and your concern for the dog? Because the only thing I saw so far was you asking about banging on your neighbors door with your friend(s).

3. I've had dogs, I've had family who had dogs, friends who had dogs, neighbors who had dogs. Did ALL dogs act like this? No. But even the best cared for, most walked, fed, ect. dogs did act that way too. Could of been because they were rescue dogs too.

4. I even mentioned how you said it sometimes starts at 4 am. Guess I didn't read your posts though.

Like others have said, is there a rental contract stating anything about no pets allowed, or specifying that dogs aren't allowed?

Neighbors aren't always going to be the "nice, quiet" type. Sometimes you just gotta deal with it until the whole thing blows over, whether he moves, Animal Recuse comes, ect.
Dude is it state the complete obvious week?

Off course dogs are going to bark from time to time.. Anyone who has owned dogs would already know this, and I wouldn't be making a post about it in that case.

The point you made, was that this was just normal dog behaviour.. I simply pointed out that you are WRONG in that opinion.

No need to get all butt hurt about it.

An animal left on its own upto 10 hours a day, howling and yelping in distress, is NOT every day normal dog behaviour.