"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Female Trump Cards: Sex and Rejection

R

Ranger

Guest
"Worshiping" is your words not mine.

When you twist words and definitions to manipulate the argument it makes you look even more wrong. Stick to the facts please.

Women care about what you can do for them. There is a lot I can do for a woman. Therefore, they are attracted to me. I take the lead, which makes them feel more feminine. I am challenging and difficult to control.. which makes them feel more feminine. I lust after them.. which makes them feel attractive, desirable, sexy and wanted. I flirt with them.. which makes them feel special.

Give women the gift of making them feel like women. The more you pander, roll over, submit, kiss a*s, and seek approval.. the more they feel like they are dating another woman. It also makes them feel less feminine if they are the more aloof one in the relationship. Not sure why this is hard to understand.
Really good post
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The ONLY emotions a man or a woman needs to deal with, and be responsible for, are their own. If you really think you are responsible for any one else's emotions, emotional fluctuation, you need group therapy for your co dependent tendencies.

That said, if ur being a **** to the lady you are dating, she's gonna catch some emotions and feels from that action, and she will (most likely) react to those emotions and feels. Proceed any way you like with that piece of info, and define the phrase 'being a ****' however you want.

As usual, if you find yourself stuck in the same pattern, over and over, when it comes to relationships, you need to ask yourself what the common denominator is.
Well ain't that nice...

Then it obviously must be you since u r getting no d1ck and currently a spinster in training.

And the common denominator is you living in the dark side of the feminine imperative trying to lure men into it.
 
Top