"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

There's a black market for positive pregnancy tests!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me outraged!

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/positive-pregnancy-tests-craigslist/
In the last few months, there’s been a preponderance of Craigslist ads selling positive pregnancy tests. In May, a woman in Buffalo offered hers for $25, apparently as a response to heightened demand ...
Then another seller in New Jersey decided to follow suit and offered $25 for her pregnancy test, in case you wanted to “get your boyfriend to finally pop the question” ...
And such a negative test might be a forgery too:
Might there also be a market for negative pregnancy tests?
my opinion: :mad::down:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I USED to know a woman who dropped pregnancy scares on all her new bf’s to get them to do stuff for her. She actually bragged about it. No shame and her loser friends never told her she was crazy.
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Had one drop a preggo sh!t-test on me back in my 20s.
Everything is available these days, any way to get money. Surprised there isn't a lot more talk of this nowadays.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
Lol! Yeah, have one on hand...haha!
Careful though, that might give you a bad name among them as they "socialize and compare notes:.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
A man should be able to sue a women doing that.A man doing something similar would be call something similar to a rapist.


You tell yourself no need for protection anymore then she realy gets her pregnant. GAME OVER
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,699
Reaction score
5,130
Simple solution , buy your own test kit for 20$ and make her use that to confirm.
And you could come up with some mathematical mumbo jumbo (chicks this stupid won't know what a "confidence interval" is, LOL) where you say that a different type of test needs to be done to confirm the accuracy past this statistical level because of the "sigma-chi bell curve principle" (see, I just made that sh!t up), and then bring it to her to do while at her place.
 
Top